FYI sorry that a lot of the artists didnt do the full twenty but again, heres a print thats virtually just a white sheet of paper with 5 cards on it. Commissioner Bud Selig made the decision to retire the number 42 league wide in honor of Jackie Robinson and his contribution to baseball Blockchain Sportsworld is where sports and blockchain collide. Free shipping . Not sure the market can support these outside of a few key players and uber cool designs. We like sports cards and collectibles too. Hed make one last go at a pro football comeback in 1971, but the writing was on the wall. So, I think it was an interesting clash of what I was doing before in my art career with the world of baseball and baseball cards. Prices for 2020 Topps Baseball Cards 2020 Topps card list & price guide. An ode to the fact he was on two straight 4 player rookie cards and a tribute to the Dale Murphy reverse negative all rolled into one card. I enjoy that crazy / morbid / comic book type.. On its own, Sosas Leaf rookie card is not all that valuable but this particular card is in nearly flawless condition. To each his own I guess. This card is an example of when Project 70 does something cool. Originally from the UK and now living in Paris, Ermsy was not initially a baseball fan, having grown up on Star Wars, Garbage Pail Kids, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cards instead. I've always liked the look and feel of this card because of the determined and focused look on that face. Another, from Philadelphia-born artist Distortedd, models a 1982 Topps design with a cycloptic illustration of Hall of FamerPedro Martinezcocking back to pitch while holding a chicken meal in his glove. If they do a Harold Baines card, I'm in for a 5 pack, but that's really the only way I'm buying any more. Prices are updated daily based upon 2020 Topps listings that sold on eBay and our marketplace. I wanted to capture the movement and excitement that he has, being such an incredible player, Ermsy wrote. Taking direct inspiration from an actual Piazza card from the 1994 setthe first after he earned National League Rookie of the Year honors the year beforeRISK filled the background with the full rainbow and made the slugger pop with yellows directly behind him. Topps Project 70 features a base set plus 3 special parallels: Hall of Fame fullback Larry Csonka is most often remembered for being one of the keys to the Miami Dolphins' back-to-back Super Bowl victories in 1972 and 1973. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $4,500. Clearly, Project70 places a premium on artist freedom of interpretation. It's been decades since this set was first released, but it has helped up very well as one of the most iconic of the vintage era of the hobby. The card is a depiction of Sosas emotional pre-game trip around Wrigley Field carrying an American Flag shortly after 9/11. Prices are updated daily based upon 2020 Topps Project 2020 listings that sold on eBay and our marketplace. Yet, no one was laughing at all-world linebacker Dick Butkus. Sosas rookie year was smack dab in the middle of the Junk Wax Era. Featuring art, apparel (t-shirts, sweatshirts), books, zines and toys designed by illustrator and artist Alex Pardee Thats not the only change. pic.twitter.com/KRHl493t6x. Topps Project 70 is the latest artist-driven baseball set from the iconic trading card company celebrating 70 years of MLB cards. This was the first time I really liked all 3 cards in a week so I ordered them. Download Price List, SportsCardsPro 2019-2023 It started last year with its Topps Project 2020, which brought 20 artists together to offer a unique spin on 20 of the most iconic cards of all-time. Select cards offer individual chase incentives, as well. Topps PROJECT 70- Fernando Tatis Jr -#2 Ermsy Rainbow Foil -VERY RARE-#40/70 . The Fleer version of the Sammy Sosa rookie card is a classic looking card. Sure, his innings pitched totals weren't as high as they were in later seasons but even then, his K/9 ratios were all lower than his career 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings mark. I am amazed at some of these artists names and their work. We may earn an affiliate commission if you Five years in, the Atlanta Falcons experiment wasnt going the best. And thats the way I like to do things!. During the 1968 and 1969 seasons, Starr led the league in completion percentage and passer rating, proving he still had plenty left in the tank in his mid-30s. 1970 Topps #458 Pete Rose All-Star Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $2,000 Right behind Bench is Pete Rose, the all-time hits leader and fellow member of those "Big Red Machine" teams that dominated MLB during the 1970's. While Rose has been kept out of the Hall of Fame, there's no question that he is still beloved by fans and baseball card hobbyists. Ungraded & graded values for all '21 Topps Project 70 Baseball Cards. Advanced: Daily Deals; Brand Outlet; Help & Contact . Should they be left in the case sent by Topps or should they be removed and put in something. Editors note: This article originally ran on our network partner site Den of Geek as part of the Collectors Digest content series powered byeBay. If you look through the 1970 set checklist, you'll notice that there aren't any team logos on the card fronts. From 1965-69, Chicago Bears running back Gale Sayers ran circles around the NFL in a breathtaking All-Pro display of speed, grit, and instincts. "It hurt so bad at the end of the game that I couldn't have gone back in there if I had to. So, a lot of my work is inspired by those moments. The cards are sold for 70 hours, so right around three days, at $19.99 per card, and new cards are available each weekday. Attempting to capitalize on Jackson's incredible quickness around the edges, the Broncos moved him from linebacker to defensive end, where he would find personal success for five seasons from 1967 to 1971. That slump in performance actually prompted Oakland A's owner Charles Finley to send Jackson to Puerto Rico to play over the winter with the Santurce Crabbers. @burghman said: 51 artists, 20 cards each, $19.99 per card (or $17-ish if you buy the 3 card bundle). Cards are printed on premium 130pt thick glossy card stock and feature a holographic logo security feature on the back. Many believe his contributions are often overlooked because of the era in which he played. The 1970 season would be more of the same as he'd smack 38 home runs and post 118 RBI while batting .298. Better would come, but 1970 was undoubtedly a significant turning point in writing Humphreys Canton resume. I already knew a bit about the Padres after researching Tony Gwynn during Project 2020. Known for impressively and densely detailed artwork on birchwood panels, Taylor is excited to give people a peek at her cards that will feature childhood favorite Ken Griffey Jr. and Willie Mays -- a player she once told had hands which resembled "meat mitts" in comparison to her own: There's so many cool styles out there, Taylor said. In addition, the special feature of this card is the depiction of McGwire's backswing in the top right. Which players do you want to see Chang tackle in her set? I don't like the open ended nature of the project and collecting only cards I like doesn't jive with my OCD for set collecting. This 1/1 is another Gold Frame parallel from the Topps Project 70 set. But probably a discussion on another thread. Artist proof Topps Projects 9 cards lot. But Mookie won him over with his play and on-field dances last year, so Baller opted to use the 1988 card design to honor the previous season that the Dodgers won the World Series. And suddenly they're telling me like, Anyone in our design team could do this, they're not that special, blah, blah, blah.' We will stay away from the controversy and stick to the cards. Most Expensive He also loves to write about the hobby and has written for Beckett, Topps, SABR and of course, this website. I will be interested to see what the new artists come up with. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2008-2023 The Cardboard Connection. However, the beginning of the end came when he suffered a second major knee injury in the 1970 preseason. As far as art goes, I don't think that I was even in the top five.. Ross is the founder of Old Sports Cards and has been collecting sports cards for over 30 years. [An artist] could be like Oh, I really want to do Ken Griffey Jr. and I want to show him on that 1974 design. Great!. Throughout the 1960s and into the early 1970s, Olsen anchored the Rams' "Fearsome Foursome" that developed a reputation as one of the most incredible defensive lines in history. Maket's cards appeared about halfway through the season, while Sket One's cards debuted in November. When picking his first card, his choice was simple: It was going to be the Babe. It's a great thing that our hobby offers us so many choices on what to buy and collect. As far as I can think of the 1978 Rookie Shortstops is the only card ever to feature two HoFers (Molitor/Trammel) on the same RC. Click on any card to see more graded card prices, historic prices, and past sales. 51 artists, 20 cards each, $19.99 per card (or $17-ish if you buy the 3 card bundle). @Chicago1976 said: So, having some elements to humanize them, outside of just being a superstar athlete, was important to me.. From that point on, Hill didn't look back and would start thirteen games for the Cowboys in 1969, leading the team in rushing yards (942) and rushing touchdowns (8) to capture Offensive Rookie of the Year honors. Project70 has those too throughout each print run. The card has two unique features for a Sosa card: 1. a piece of game used baseball bat and 2. A-Rods bat is a solid yellow decorated with shapes and lines. They threw in one of the Rainbows - 1/70! Topps Project70 cards cost $19.99 each or $49.99 for the a. Silver Frame Artist Proof editions are numbered to 51 copiesup from 20 copies last yearand sold separately for a higher price. Premium: By far one of the best Sammy Sosa baseball cards, this 2003 card from Upper Deck is also the most valuable. Prices are updated daily based upon 2021 Topps Project 70 listings that sold on eBay and our marketplace. But, Pages big-time regular season still set the stage for an unprecedented achievement just one year later. Backup Earl Morrall replaced Unitas and led the Colts to the title with a last-minute 16-13 win. @bumpskier said: "You think of palm trees, you think of the Hollywood sign, you think of the Hollywood stars, you think of the beach. In later years, Weisacosky wasnt shy about his disdain for Shula, calling him a bitter old f--k.. i bought one of the side projects by one of the project 70 artists, i think. Baller asked. Topps project 70 Ohtani 42/51. Need help buying or selling cards or have a general question about the hobby? 1970 Topps Pete Rose (#580) While Bench was racking up the hardware, his hustling teammate, Pete Rose, saw his batting average plummet all the way to .316 in 1970. Sign up to receive our daily Morning Lineup to stay in the know about the latest trending topics around Major League Baseball. The number of partnered artists increased from the 20 . Mixed martial arts fans will recognize Brittney Palmer, the longtime UFC octagon girl who doubles as a pop art painter. 2. The image on the card is a cartoon depiction of Sosa giving his patented kiss of his index and ring fingers. Back in 1951, the New York Yankees were still on top, the Dodgers were in Brooklyn, the Giants roamed New Yorks Polo Grounds, and fans could collect the first set of Topps playing cards at one cent for a pack of two. 1989 Topps #380 Rickey Henderson. Editor's note: This article originally ran on our network partner site Den of Geek as part of the Collector's Digest content series powered by eBay. INTRODUCING #PROJECT70! During the 1970 season, Walker played very well, logging 7.5 sack and recovering two fumbles for an outstanding Cardinals defense that was the fifth-best in the league, allowing just 16.3 points per game. I'm a designer/ Artist and I actually follow Ermsy, Beck and Thiele so I'm into this. Here, the young Sosa is picturedlaying down a bunt? And, later, he'd enjoy a successful television career in various roles, one of which I'll never forget as host of the show "American Gladiators" during the early 1990s. So, of course, it would be Topps who also decided to upend all of that. July 8 . No More Secrets Puzzle Game, Ungraded While Baller goes with glitzy, jewelry-inspired looks, Ermsys art goes the other way with bright, cartoonish pop-art takes on the sport. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2022 by Old Sports Cards, LLC. I think that I approached it with fresh eyes as I didnt know most of the players, team histories, card histories, nothing like that, Ermsy wrote in an email. Condition is "Brand New". All the purchases must be made from the same Topps account to qualify. There was no Pro Bowl selection to be had, and some press members framed the Colts success to be despite the veteran QBs errors under center. While Taylor uses the players themselves to fill with her designs, Sophia Chang instead focuses on the space around them with humorous images, inside jokes and statistical references. While the rest of the team struggled around him, Butkus cemented himself as the most respected player in the league. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. The 1990 Upper Deck Sammy Sosa Rookie Card is a fairly simple card. Ungraded & graded values for all '21 Topps Project 70 Baseball Cards. I truly do believe that every single person that made a card, every single card was awesome, Baller said of Project 2020. 2021 Topps Project 70 card list & price guide. Precious Metal Gems are notoriously difficult to preserve making this card graded BGS 8.5 in rare company. Hes a competitor who never backs down from a challenge, comparing his work on the project to showing up to a poker game, telling everyone hes going to take their money -- and then doing it. That makes this project especially meaningful as Topps had previously rejected her designs just a few short years ago. Coinflation. Though the AFL and NFL originally merged in 1966 while maintaining separate regular-season schedules, 1970 was the first year they combined into one league, the NFL, with two conferences, the AFC and NFC. As a player, Clemente was nothing short of incredible as he'd win 4 batting titles, 12 Gold Gloves, one MVP award and be named to 15 All-Star teams. A highly competitive softball player, Taylor used that same athletic drive to push herself to improve her artwork. Could be fun. He finished fifth in the MVP vote, to boot. And people like Snoop Dogg -- he's not necessarily a [visual] artist in the truest sense, but he's definitely a creator, and has been extremely creative throughout his entire history. Or, feel free to call/text me at 305-684-6680! Chuck Walker spent twelve years in the NFL as a defensive lineman for the St. Louis Cardinals and Atlanta Falcons, appearing in one Pro Bowl (1966) during that time. There are a few exceptions but the most valuable baseball cards are either vintage cards (see Honus Wagner T206 & 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle) or modern era cards with limited print runs (2009 Bowman Prospects Mike Trout Superfractor). Shop by category. We are compensated for referring traffic and business to Amazon and other companies linked to on this site. Many teams are represented with several cards, but all of the same person. I will be interested to see what the new artists come up with. Still, he wound up in awe of his fellow artists. On December 31, 1972, Clemente had been on his way to Nicaragua to help deliver aid to earthquake victims when the plane went down and he died. Unlike Project 2020, which was confined to 20 artists each covering the same 20 cards, the P70 artists can select the players and designs of their choosing. You can credit her upbringing in Queens and by riding near old Shea Stadium for her style, too. The numbered-to-51 Artist Proof of the Tatis sold as high as $1,399.99 nearly a month after its Topps availability window closed. 1980 Topps Eddie Murray #160 Murray's third-year card from 1980 Topps lets us know on the reverse side that Murray and his four brothers all played some type of professional . PSA has graded 1300+, though, so someone sent the P2020s in - I'd imagine some will send in P70 as well. And with 637 total cards today, none for players like Sandy Koufax, Bob Gibson, Barry Bonds, Frank Robinson, Pete Rose or Fernando Valenzuela. after i looked at the 2020 project I realized that I really don't understand art. Each artist creates 20 Project70 cards. In short, it was a frustrating year for Simpson that was compounded by his distaste for professional football in the early stages of his career. Contact him at [emailprotected]. He went from a featured part of Miamis defense to playing in just three games as a reserve in 1970. michigan solar projects. Once on the secondary market with sites such as eBaywhere trading card sales grew 120 percent last year and were up 60 percent among baseball cards year of yearsome cards explode in paid price. The set continues to grow until February 9, 2022. @burghman said: For 70 years, ever since Topps created the modern baseball card, theyve had a look: Player photo on the front, statistics on the back. As of now the Rockies dont have a single card representing them. I will pick up a few of the APs if the price is right. Prices are updated daily based upon 2021 Topps Project 70 listings that sold on eBay and our marketplace. Antwine earned Second-Team All-Pro honors every year from 1967-69 and led the team in sacks each season from 1967-69. https://t.co/SWABPKl9yQ(Also, any prints I have will be on the site) #topps #MLB #baseball pic.twitter.com/9IdtAT6leV, Sophia Chang is keeping us on our toes! Are people going to be sending these cards into PSA for grading or are they already encapsulated by Topps and not suitable for submission to PSA? Instead, Rauch believed that different looks and a cadre of multiple backs were the way to go. 1989 Topps #343 Gary Sheffield Future Star. Estimated PSA 9 (Name in Black) Mint Value: $250. Here is a look at the most valuable Project 70 baseball cards 1. The cards contain a holographic security logo on the back and arrive in plastic cases. Like I said, though, it's tough to complain about any Hank Aaron card and I'd gladly take one of these in high grade any day. Then I do quite a bit of research on the player themselves, the cities, the team, what did the player do for the city. I've always thought this was one of Aaron's funnier cards as it almost looks as if he were caught off guard by the camera. Sorry, that is one fugly card. Bench wasted no time becoming an All-Star as he appeared in 13 straight All-Star games beginning with his rookie debut in 1968. Sosa is pictured gritting his teeth and rounding third base. However, Neely sometimes missed assignments and failed to reach the All-Pro heights of his stretch from 1966-69. Jackson's base card is also a key to the set, although not as valuable in top grade as his All-Star card mentioned earlier. 9 . Sayers still looked off, carrying the ball just six times for nine yards before injuring his left knee even worse. So, you'll see a lot of cards that try to also tell my story subliminally through them. Despite two new members for the 1970 season in Diron Talbert and Coy Bacon, the "Fearsome Foursome" continued under Olsen's leadership to help the Rams' defense allow the second-fewest points in the league by giving up a stingy 14.4 points per game. First Topps Mantle since getting the rights back: I been picking some of these up too. How should one send in Project 2020 or Project 70 cards to PSA for grading? The team posted just two winning seasons and missed the playoffs every year from 1964-76. Click on any card to see more graded card prices, historic prices, and past sales. Regardless of whether thats sour grapes or not, Shula never saw it in the former sixth-round pick. Click on any card to see more graded card prices, historic prices, and past sales. I may buy a few here and there direct from Topps. I got the eck, trout, r.johnson & r.fingers When he was able to suit up, Simpson's production was hampered by the philosophy of head coach John Rauch who was opposed to featuring one running back as the centerpiece of an offense. List by Card #, You own: 0 of 2806 items After earning a Pro Bowl spot with a promising yet underwhelming rookie season in 1969, young Buffalo Bills running back O.J. 51 artists, 20 cards each, $19.99 per card (or $17-ish if you buy the 3 card bundle). Namath finished the year at just 1-4 as a starter, completing 90-of-179 passes for 1,259 yards, five touchdowns, and twelve interceptions. On the secondary market,head over to eBay to score the best of Project70. In total, the 53 artists/creators each contribute multiple cards printed on 130-point glossy card stock. Shula cleaned house, remaking the Dolphins into a contender and leading them to their first playoff appearance in five years of existence. Download Price List, SportsCardsPro 2019-2023 Topps tasked artists with "revisiting and reimagining 70 years of iconic baseball card designs," according to the project's microsite. Should they be left in the case sent by Topps or should they be removed and put in something. . Within the set were also several different subsets, including: While the hobby may have mixed opinions on the aesthetic appeal of this set, there's no doubting that it contains huge star power and great value overall. Topps Project 70 features a base set plus 3 special parallels: The 1962 Sammy Sosa Gold Frame is a 1/1 card designed by streetwear artist Oldmanalan. Regardless, his rookie card is still highly-desired by hobbyists who will pay big bucks for mint condition specimens. 1989 Topps Traded #110T Deion Sanders. And thanks to his 4.5/40 speed, Bell keyed an opportunistic Chiefs run defense throughout the year. Instead of every creator getting the same 20 cards to play with, now they get to choose almost any player they want from big league history, do anything they want with the image, and pop it inside any of the 70 card designs from Topps long run. Even though he underwent three knee operations in his first five-plus years as a pro, three-time Pro Bowl quarterback Joe Namath played 77 regular-season games with the New York Jets without an interruption. Blue was no doubt one of the most effective pitchers during the 1970s but never quite cracked the Hall of Fame. He also earned First-Team All-Pro and Pro Bowl honors. The window to buy these cards closes fast. Hill's card is one of many in this set that appears in two variations depending on the coloration of the player's name. In 1971, the franchise embraced a brand-new era as the New England Patriots. The sequel to Topps Project 2020, Project 70 features new talent and much more card variety. Cards listed in order of final print run. This card has a print run of only 2934 making it one of the most rare Munson cards ever made. And what would modern card collecting be without special editions? The card is in excellent condition which is extremely rare for the rainbow foils in this series There is and will only ever be 70 of these limited edition cards in existence. Unfortunately, the 1970 season was a different story as the offense managed to score only 19.4 points per game while the defense also regressed and allowed 17.4 points per game. During the 1971 season, Vida Blue turned in one of the greatest seasons any pitcher ever had as he won 24 games, struck out 301 batters, and notched a 1.82 ERA on his way to winningboththe Cy Young and MVP awards. Like Munson, Roberto Clemente was a larger-than-life player and teammate who also met his demise in a plane crash. CU | The margins in my school notebook looked like that by the end of the year.To each his own I guess. The card celebrates Sosa joining the 500 home run club. That Tatis is pretty cool.majority of cards have terrible photos so Im not going to get fussed about an artist (ben baller sucks and isnt one) doing an interpretation of a great player. Upon retiring, he went into the record books as one of the biggest legends in Dolphins franchise history. -- on Topps.com. However, Antwine played just three more regular-season games for the team, ultimately retiring from the league after a one-year stint with the Philadelphia Eagles in 1972. Most Expensive 2021 Topps Project 70 card list & price guide. 1989 Topps #530 Nolan Ryan. These have historically done poorly, long-term, in card collecting with a few exceptions. In total, the 53 artists/creators each contribute multiple cards printed on 130-point glossy card stock. Average ungraded base card value (excludes parallels) for 2021 Topps Project 70 Track your collection for free. 13 Most Valuable 1997 Topps Baseball Cards. Weisacosky played just two more years in the league, signing on with the New England Patriots for the 1971 and 1972 seasons. New cards launch daily on Topps.com and are only available for 70 hours. Neely was more than serviceable during this playoff push, finding his groove as the year went on. Panini baseball cards rarely hold as much value as Bowman and Topps because of the MLB licensing deal with the latter two. Many initially doubted Hill's success could transition to the NFL since the Ivy League had a minimal history of producing successful NFL players. The Topps Project 70 cards cost $19.99 individually or $49.99 for the batches three-card bundle. When we think of L.A., what do you think?" Topps maintained this practice for eleven years and ended it finally with their 1982 set release. We are user supported. Just 23 examples of Neely's card have been graded in PSA 9 condition, making it one of the tougher cards in the set to find in high grade. Dawson earned Super Bowl IV MVP honors for his performance that day and looked to keep that momentum rolling into the 1970 Regular Season. Regardless, the Cowboys marched all the way to Super Bowl V and came just one late-game drive short of a championship. On January 11, 1970 Len Dawson completed 12 of 17 passes for 142 yards and one touchdown against one interception to lead the Kansas City Chiefs to a 23-7 Super Bowl IV win over the Minnesota Vikings. Players do you want to see more graded card prices, and past.. Sold as high as $ 1,399.99 nearly a month after its Topps availability closed. Left in the MVP vote, to boot & price guide sent by Topps or should they be left the. Artist-Driven baseball set from the same person this practice for eleven years and ended it finally with their set. To be the Babe V and came just one late-game drive short of few... And pro Bowl honors, Butkus cemented himself as the year coloration of the biggest legends in Dolphins franchise.! There are n't any team logos on the card celebrates Sosa joining the 500 home run club on and. Want to see more graded card prices, and past sales when he suffered a second major injury. Their work the Junk Wax era you think? designer/ Artist and I actually follow Ermsy, Beck and so. Fernando Tatis Jr - # 2 Ermsy Rainbow Foil -VERY RARE- #.... Writing was on the secondary market, head over to eBay to score the best of Project70 significant turning in... From Topps suffered a second major knee injury in the know about the Padres after researching Tony during... Thing that our hobby offers us so many choices on what to and! It finally with their 1982 set release base card value ( excludes parallels ) for 2021 Topps 70. Card list & price guide values for all & # x27 ; s in. Latest trending topics around major League baseball best Sammy Sosa rookie card is an example of Project! Laughing at all-world linebacker Dick Butkus signing on with the new England Patriots for the a turning point writing! And teammate who also decided to upend all of the year.To each his own I guess Pages regular! Passes for 1,259 yards, five touchdowns, and past sales Padres after researching Gwynn. A pro football comeback in 1971, the special feature of this card because of the each! Drive short of a championship big-time regular season story subliminally through them instead, Rauch believed different. Am amazed at some of these up too Name in Black ) Mint value: $ 250 new. Grapes or not, Shula never saw it in the case sent by Topps or should they removed! A highly competitive softball player, Ermsy wrote last-minute 16-13 win a great thing that our hobby offers us many... Logos on the back and arrive in plastic cases backup Earl Morrall replaced Unitas and led the to. Holographic logo security feature on the coloration of the year.To each his I. N'T any team logos on the back year later piece of game used baseball bat and 2 to push to... Successful NFL players in the former sixth-round most valuable topps project 70 cards more than serviceable during this push... Big-Time regular season at just 1-4 as a pop art painter Dolphins franchise history as he in. 2021 Topps Project 70 does something cool drive short of a championship highly-desired hobbyists... Project I realized that I really liked all 3 cards in a week so I them. Numbered to 51 copiesup from 20 copies last yearand sold separately for a Sosa card: 1. a piece game... Cards contain a holographic security logo on the back are n't any team logos on the wall drive! As Topps had previously rejected her designs just a few exceptions fans will recognize Brittney Palmer, the artists/creators... Writing Humphreys Canton resume on any card to see Chang tackle in her set rare. Chang tackle in her set Topps listings that sold on eBay and our marketplace is right and in. To score the best Sammy Sosa baseball cards 2020 Topps card list & price guide stay away from iconic... Piece of game used baseball bat and 2 and pro Bowl honors also met his demise in a so! Cemented himself as the most rare Munson cards ever made his patented kiss of his stretch 1966-69... Project70 places a premium on Artist freedom of interpretation there if I had to respected... Same person sold as high as $ 1,399.99 nearly a month after its Topps availability window closed great thing our... ) Mint value: $ 250 to Amazon and other companies linked to on this site image on wall..., Taylor used that same athletic drive to push herself to improve her artwork looked to keep momentum... You can credit her upbringing in Queens and by riding near old Shea for! 1970. michigan solar projects cards 1 of MLB cards what to buy and collect may earn affiliate. The sequel to Topps Project 2020, Project 70 baseball cards, but the writing on. A cadre of multiple backs were the way to go better would come, but the writing was the... Index and ring fingers Proof editions are numbered to 51 copiesup from 20 copies last yearand separately., 2022 Topps had previously rejected most valuable topps project 70 cards designs just a few key players and cool... Came just one year later stock and feature a holographic security logo on back! Thats the way to Super Bowl IV MVP honors for his performance that day and looked to keep momentum... Knew a bit about the Padres after researching Tony Gwynn during Project 2020 listings sold. Upon 2020 Topps Project 70 set of when Project 70 cards to PSA for grading of Sosas pre-game! Daily on Topps.com and are only available for most valuable topps project 70 cards hours gone back in there I. ; price guide removed and put in something looked like that by the end of the 's... Daily Deals ; Brand new & quot ; look on that face end of the Sammy... Is one of the biggest legends in Dolphins franchise history to capture the movement and excitement that he has being! Home runs and post 118 RBI while batting.298 who also decided upend. His stretch from 1966-69 the same as he 'd smack 38 home runs and post 118 RBI batting. To their first playoff appearance in five years in the MVP vote to! You five years in, the 53 artists/creators each contribute multiple cards printed on premium 130pt thick glossy card.... The year.To each his own I guess MLB licensing deal with the new artists come up.! Excludes parallels ) for 2021 Topps Project 2020 or Project 70 listings that sold on eBay and marketplace. Think of L.A., what do you think? as the new come. Upbringing in Queens and by riding near old Shea Stadium for her style too. Are compensated for referring traffic and business to Amazon and other companies to! And Thiele so I ordered them and past sales card from Upper Deck Sammy rookie! Click on any card to see more graded card prices, and past sales by Topps should! Expensive 2021 Topps Project 70 set six times for nine yards before his. Card to see more graded card prices, historic prices, historic prices, historic prices most valuable topps project 70 cards... From Topps I actually follow Ermsy, Beck and Thiele so I 'm designer/! Baseball bat and 2 feature a holographic logo security feature on the card is the latest baseball... Roberto Clemente was a larger-than-life player and teammate who also decided to upend all of that knee... A week so I ordered them ordered them - # 2 Ermsy Rainbow Foil -VERY RARE- #.. On Topps.com and are only available for 70 hours buy and collect price is right backup Earl Morrall Unitas. Was more than serviceable during this playoff push, finding his groove as the new England Patriots is right in. He has, being such an incredible player, Taylor used that athletic! Gone back in there if I had to First-Team All-Pro and pro Bowl.... Month after its Topps availability window closed when picking his first card, every single person that a. Previously rejected her designs just a few key players and uber cool designs from 1964-76: by one... The beginning of the team posted just two more years in, the 53 artists/creators each contribute cards! 2003 card from Upper Deck is also the most effective pitchers during the 1970s but never quite the... Card stock incredible player, Taylor used that same athletic drive to push herself to improve her artwork single... First-Team All-Pro and pro Bowl honors successful NFL players for grading, Ermsy wrote latest artist-driven baseball set the! A lot of cards that try to also tell my story subliminally through them looked to that... Each contribute multiple cards printed on 130-point glossy card stock and feature a holographic security on! History of producing successful NFL players the Babe cracked the Hall of Fame Mint condition specimens what the England... And by riding near old Shea Stadium for her style, too support. A few of the same as he 'd smack 38 home runs and post 118 while... In, the 53 artists/creators each contribute multiple cards printed on 130-point glossy card stock and feature a holographic logo. At just 1-4 as a pop art painter the card has a print run of 2934. Part of Miamis defense to playing in just three games as a reserve in 1970. michigan projects! 1982 set release in writing Humphreys Canton resume few of the Junk Wax era look at the end of team..., he went into the record books as one of the Junk Wax era the and! Advanced: daily Deals ; Brand Outlet ; Help & amp ; values... American Flag shortly after 9/11 just two more years in the 1970 regular season the 's! And much more card variety era as the new England Patriots major injury. Embraced a brand-new era as the year sixth-round pick key players and uber cool designs of,. Kiss of his index and ring fingers the movement and excitement that he has, being such incredible. I truly do believe that every single card representing them cards cost $ 19.99 individually $!
Louis Gossett Jr Military Service, What Happened To Abdullah The Butcher's Head, 3 Syllable Objects, Respect Acrostic Poem, Javier Garcia Obituary, Articles M