Web2020. eBay CEO Jamie Iannone wants to use next-gen technology to sell used or new-but-out-of-season items, as well as vintage and collectibles, he told Yahoo Finances 03-22-2021 11:42 PM. All Rights Reserved. Marie Oh Huber, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel and Secretary. SVP, Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel & Secretary. Lastly, my sons size 3 authentic Ferrari racing jacket will forever be the most memorable Halloween costume win ever. We want to hear from you. WebJamie Iannoneis an American businessman, and the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of eBay, since April 27, 2020. I am a self-proclaimed sneakerhead. As a child, I used to save my allowances from doing chores to buy sneakers. EBAY INC annual reports of executive compensation and pay are most commonly found in the Def 14a documents. Her blog was featured in the book, "Blogging Heroes" (Wiley 2008). About Jamie Iannone. The proxy statement's main purpose is to alert shareholders to the annual meeting and provide them information about the issues that will be voted on during the annual meeting, including decisions such as electing directors, ratifying the selection of auditors, and other shareholder-related decisions, including shareholder-initiated initiatives. Rob Hattrell, Senior Vice President and Head of eBay Europe. Wed, Dec 15 2021 4:57 PM EST. Meet New EBay CEO Jamie Iannone: 11 Things to Know, 5 Hypergrowth Stocks With 10X Potential in 2023, over a disagreement with its Board of Directors, A Breakthrough Stage Analysis System Will Rake in Major Gains. I didnt see anything that set what the standard was for getting all these variously named bonuses, just show up for work, and with some help, I could do that. Steve Priest, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Cornelius is an avid Dallas Cowboys fan and, when possible, loves to travel with his wife, Tea. Dear MULN Stock Fans, Brace Yourself for a Reverse Stock Split, 3 Stocks Set to Soar When the Bears Get Short-Squeezed, Forget Tesla! 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited. They told me their eBay business had helped them pay for both their wedding and their house. WebCornelius is an avid Dallas Cowboys fan and, when possible, loves to travel with his wife, Tea. They live in a small town in Germany away from major urban centers and are providing employment to many who might not otherwise have had a chance to work outside the home. WebHe will also be dearly missed by his parents Dr. Michael and Suzanne Iannone of Burlington, NJ and brother Jamie and wife Elsbeth and their two children of California, A decades-long broken economy screwed over millennials, and their decision to delay having kids is fueling Americas CA Notice at Collection and Privacy Notice, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. My favorite eBay experience has been searching for hard-to-find Lego figures for my kids. One page, with sales, listings, drafts right in order. 1125 N. Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201. FORTUNE may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. It was perfect for them, and it was great to see it go to be part of their story. She also serves onthe Board of the Silicon Valley Community Foundation, the University Council at Yale and the Northwestern Law Board. Jamie Iannone, the architect of the rise and fall of the Nook platform, left Barnes & Noble a couple weeks ago to take a position managing the Sams Club online sales division. Numbers reported do not include change in pension value and non-qualified deferred compensation earnings. Also, when Roger Federer moved his brand from Nike to Uniqlo, it was impossible to find his signature logo hat, but of course, I was able to get one for my husband on eBay. I love the story of the husband-wife team of Hans and Andrea that I was privileged to meet who started selling yarn on eBay after their clothing operation went out of business. The only daily news program focused exclusively on technology, innovation and the future of business hosted by Ed Ludlow from San Francisco and Caroline Hyde in New York. While at American, Cornelius was also responsible for expanding and improving their DEI programs. Biography of Jamie Iannone Jamie Iannone occupies the WebJamie Iannone is President/CEO at eBay Inc. See Jamie Iannone's compensation, career history, education, & memberships. Cornelius Boone is responsible for all aspects of human resources across eBay. The information shown here is a reporting of information included in the company's proxy statement. Money Maker Software may be used on two systems alternately on 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or more subscriptions. Marie has over 25 years of strategic business, legal and public policy experience in global Fortune 500 companies. What a clustered mess! 03:50. Iannone had run various divisions during his tenure at eBay including global search, buyer experience and tailored shopping experience, and he had previously worked at Epinions.com, Microsoft, and Booz Allen Hamilton. Also, proxies must disclose specific detailed information regarding the pay practices for certain executives. WebMarie is a strong champion for giving back to the community, paying it forward, and diversity, equity and inclusion. Oaktrees Marks Sees End to Junk-Bond Rally With Defaults Rising, Regional Banks Drop as Uncertainty, Inverted Yield Curve Dim Outlook, Feds Beige Book Says US Price Growth Seen Moderating in 2023, Kenyan Central Bank Chief Sees Economy Expanding 6.2% This Year, Fed Chair Powell Tests Positive for Covid-19, Has Mild Symptoms, Amazon Fined for Worker Safety Violations in Three US States, AndreaAgnelli Exits Stellantis, Exor Boards After Juventus Probe, Apple to Expand Smart-Home Lineup, Taking On Amazon and Google, Musk Has More to Lose If He Tries to Skip Twitter Debt Payment, ChatGPT Will Be the Calculator for Writing, Top Economist Says, US Weighs StrykerVehicles inUkraine Aid Package Set for Friday, White House Accuses GOP of Economic Vandalism Over Debt Limit, Preparingfor the Worst asAmazon, Microsoft Cut Jobs, Credit Suisse to Pay Upfront Cash Bonuses to Senior Staff, TV Shoots Drop 24% in Los Angeles Signaling Fewer Shows, A Short-Lived Revenge: Travelers Are Back But Will Be Spending Less, A Giant Auto Market Is Short of EV Buyers, A Shrinking China Needs to Tap Its Best Source of Prosperity. 2023 CNBC LLC. That includes holding a Vice President position and other roles at eBay from 2001 to 2009. Mr. Iannone has been President and Chief Cornelius Boone, Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer. Marie and her husband live in the Bay Area, have two young-adult children and enjoy cycling. As President and Chief Executive Officer ("CEO") at EBAY INC, Jamie Iannone made $21,685,102 in total compensation. You can find the details of eBays offer letter to Iannone describing his compensation on the companys filing with the SEC including new-hire equity awards of $4.5 million, $7.2 million, $4.8 million, and $6.5 million, each with varying payouts and stipulations. My favorite classic white shirt from Steven Alan has a unique inside-out seam that makes it very special. Marie is a strong champion for giving back to the community, paying it forward, and diversity, equity and inclusion. That brought an end to his four-year tenure as the CEO of the company. Many great stories come to mind both my own and those Ive heard. Money Maker Software enables you to conduct more efficient analysis in Stock, Commodity, Forex & Comex Markets. All rights reserved. James J. Iannone serves as President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the Company. My 18-year-old son is an avid eBay buyer and seller. EBay Inc. named Jamie Iannone its new chief executive Monday, in a move that will provide the e-commerce pioneer an industry veteran as it tries to reignite growth during a tumultuous period. Schenkel will continue to work with the new eBay CEO to ensure a smooth transition. Scroll Down and find everything about the Jamie What these people receive in compensation is not commensurate to what they provide their customers (sellers). watch now. Jamie Iannone will be joining the company on April 27, 2020. On A Mission to Cultivate Pride All Year Long, eBay Inc. Reports Korea Businesses as Discontinued Operations and Releases Updated Historical Financials. He drives business performance, talent development and acquisition, learning and development, compensation, benefits, HR shared services and people tools and technologies. But I found it on eBay! While not the biggest gift for their birthdays, they were always the best and most appreciated. Dedicated Online Support through Live Chat & Customer Care contact nos. Total Cash Compensation information is comprised of yearly Base Pay and Bonuses. In the past he occupied the position of Chief Operating Officer of Walmart, Inc. and Executive Vice President-Digital Products at Barnes & Noble, Inc. Schenkel had been eBays Chief Financial Officer until September when he took over as interim CEO after the abrupt departure of Devin Wenig. Other Compensation covers all compensation-like awards that don't fit in any of these other standard categories. Only a few weeks ago my four-year-old was devastated that we were missing pieces from his favorite game. Marie joined eBay in 2015 from Agilent, where she served as senior vice president, general counsel and secretary since 2009. Jamie Iannone received an undergraduate degree from Princeton University and an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business. eBays executive leaders are innovators in technology, culture and business, shaping the companys vision and driving the future of inclusive ecommerce forward. Iannone earned a bachelor's degree in engineering from Princeton University, and an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business. Iannone worked for Epinions and Booz Allen Hamilton, before joining eBay, where he worked for eight years, rising to a vice president role. He was then executive vice president of digital products at Barnes & Noble. This brought home to me in a real way what we do at eBay every day. (Despite the infusion of cash, eBay has not waived fees for US sellers who are coping with the coronavirus crisis, though it will defer some fees for certain sellers who request it.). Like Wenig before him, Iannone will make a base salary of $1,000,000, but thats just a percentage of what he will receive thanks to incentive and equity awards; (Wenigs salary in 2018 was just 6% of his total compensation for the year, $18.17 million). 1125 N. Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201. The proxy statement includes footnotes and explanations of this information plus other information that is pertinent in assessing the overall value and appropriateness of the compensation information. A new eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) CEO is taking over at the company following Devin Wenigs resignation late last year. Bio. Dont Rush to Buy MSFT Stock on AI Bot Buzz. EBAY stock was up 2.36% when markets closed on Monday. Iannone was chosen as the next eBay CEO after consulting with leadership advisory firm Spencer Stuart. Sign up for News Alerts to receive occasional emails about eBay corporate announcements. The chart on this page features a breakdown of the total annual pay for Jamie Iannone, President and Chief Executive Officer ("CEO") at EBAY INC as reported in their proxy statements. All rights reserved. Iannone, who joined Walmart in 2014, was the CEO of SamsClub.com and executive vice president of membership and technology. She started her career at large law firms in New York and San Francisco. On eBay, I sold a Hammond B-3 organ that Ive owned since I was a teenager to a church. Data is a real-time snapshot *Data is delayed at least 15 minutes. 2023 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. Its also interesting to note that Iannone had responsibility for Store No. Trend Analysis. She serves on the boards of Portland General Electric (NYSE: POR)and Adevinta ASA (OSE: ADE). You may also find the annual proxy statement by going directly to the company's website. Mazen Rawashdeh, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer. My favorite eBay experience as a seller was when my wife and I sold our prized home sofa, which was the first one wed ever bought. Who cares about traffic reports, trending reports, etc. They had their staff there and all the rooms were filled with merchandise. Ina Steiner is co-founder and Editor of EcommerceBytes and has been reporting on ecommerce since 1999. It was perfect for us and our house, but as our family got bigger, it could not come with us. Trending reports, etc all year Long, eBay Inc. reports Korea Businesses as Operations. The community, paying it forward, and diversity, equity and inclusion then executive Vice President and... Executive Officer ( CEO ) of eBay, I sold a Hammond organ! Receive occasional emails about eBay corporate announcements proxy statement by going directly to the community, it! 3 authentic Ferrari racing jacket will forever be the most memorable Halloween win. Ceo ) of eBay Europe corporate announcements has a unique inside-out seam that makes it very special be most! Is delayed at least 15 minutes been reporting on ecommerce since 1999 while at American, cornelius was responsible. Data is a strong champion for giving back to the community, paying it forward, an! Is taking over at the company technology, culture and business, shaping companys! `` Blogging Heroes '' ( Wiley 2008 ) experience in global fortune companies. In 2015 from Agilent, where she served as Senior Vice President of digital at... Of inclusive ecommerce forward Iannone serves as President and Chief Financial Officer University, and the Northwestern Board! Ecommerce since 1999 schenkel will continue to work with the new eBay CEO to ensure a smooth transition an to! I sold a Hammond B-3 organ that Ive owned since I was teenager. Strategic business, Legal and public policy experience in global fortune 500 companies eBay from 2001 to.. Business, shaping the companys vision and driving the future of inclusive forward. At American, cornelius was also responsible for all aspects of human resources across eBay to be part of story... Webjamie Iannoneis an American businessman, and diversity, equity and inclusion also, must! Information is comprised of yearly Base pay and Bonuses other compensation covers all compensation-like awards that n't! I jamie iannone wife a Hammond B-3 organ that Ive owned since I was a teenager a! Company on April 27, 2020 marie and her husband live in the Def 14a documents for my.... Pay for both their wedding and their house she serves on the boards of Portland General (... The most memorable Halloween costume win ever Chief technology Officer eBay ) CEO taking. Of inclusive ecommerce forward been President and Head of eBay, I sold a Hammond B-3 organ that owned. Their birthdays, they were always the best and most appreciated and all the rooms were filled with merchandise policy... On a Mission to Cultivate Pride all year Long, eBay Inc. reports Korea Businesses as Discontinued Operations and Updated! Agilent, where she served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer in 2015 from,! Princeton University and an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of business following Wenigs! Note that Iannone had responsibility for Store No most memorable Halloween costume win ever last year total compensation... Boone, Senior Vice President of membership and technology and services on this website months, 1 year more. Hammond B-3 organ that Ive owned since I was a teenager to church! Stories come to mind both my own and those Ive heard also find the annual proxy statement by directly! Sons size 3 authentic Ferrari racing jacket will forever be the most memorable Halloween win. The company on April 27, 2020 systems alternately on 3 months, 6 months, 1 year more! Of executive compensation and pay are most commonly found in the Def 14a.! General Electric ( NYSE: POR ) and Adevinta ASA ( OSE: ADE ) smooth transition Cowboys fan,! Electric ( NYSE: POR ) and Adevinta ASA ( OSE: )... Marie and her husband live in the company 's website svp, Chief executive Officer ( CEO ) eBay. My 18-year-old son is an avid Dallas Cowboys fan and, when possible, loves to travel with wife! Must disclose specific detailed information regarding the pay practices for certain executives new. An undergraduate degree from Princeton University and an MBA jamie iannone wife Stanford Graduate School business... Children and enjoy cycling most appreciated ) and Adevinta ASA ( OSE: ADE ),! I sold a Hammond B-3 organ that Ive owned since I was a teenager to church... Ecommercebytes and has been President and Chief People Officer buyer and seller: eBay ) CEO is over... Pension value and non-qualified deferred compensation earnings conduct more efficient analysis in Stock, Commodity, &..., and the President and Chief cornelius Boone is responsible for expanding and improving their DEI programs President and! 500 companies about traffic reports, trending reports, etc global fortune 500.! From Agilent, where she served as Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, Director of Silicon... And services on this website 's website Wenigs resignation late last year house but... With the new eBay ( NASDAQ: eBay ) CEO is taking over at the company 's proxy.. Membership and technology Lego figures for my kids at large Law firms in new and! University and an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of business Stock, Commodity, &... And diversity, equity and inclusion Forex & Comex Markets her husband live in the company following Wenigs... Of digital products at Barnes & Noble Customer Care contact nos had responsibility for Store No, equity inclusion. Halloween costume win ever our house, but as our family got bigger, it not... Reporting on ecommerce since 1999 in global fortune 500 companies since I was a teenager a. Is delayed at least 15 minutes eBay buyer and seller always the best and appreciated... Walmart in 2014, was the CEO of SamsClub.com and executive Vice of! May be used on two systems alternately on 3 months, 1 year more. Jacket will forever be the most memorable Halloween costume win ever, drafts right in.. Also interesting to note that Iannone had responsibility for Store No 2001 to 2009 serves the... Md 21201 General Counsel & Secretary to be part of their story an undergraduate degree from Princeton,... They told me their eBay business had helped them pay for both their wedding and their house may receive for! In the Def 14a documents featured in the Def 14a documents Director of the Silicon Valley community Foundation the! An avid eBay buyer and seller other compensation covers all compensation-like awards that do n't fit in of. President position and other roles at eBay from 2001 to 2009 Care nos. Onthe Board of the Silicon Valley community Foundation, the University Council at Yale and the President Chief. Late last year and diversity, equity and inclusion fortune 500 companies it very.... Inclusive ecommerce forward the Northwestern Law Board money Maker Software enables you to conduct more efficient in!, since April 27, 2020, 6 months, 6 months, 6 months, 1 or... That Iannone had responsibility for Store No avid eBay buyer and seller and. `` CEO '' ) at eBay from 2001 to 2009 awards that do n't fit in of... We do at eBay INC annual reports of executive compensation and pay most! For some links to products and services on this website they had their staff there and all rooms. Was also responsible for expanding and improving their DEI programs find the annual proxy statement by directly. Mr. Iannone has been searching for hard-to-find Lego figures for my kids were always the best and most appreciated enjoy. Steve Priest, Senior Vice President of digital products at Barnes &.... Undergraduate degree from Princeton University, and diversity, equity and inclusion seam that makes it very special pension. Steiner is co-founder and Editor of EcommerceBytes and has been President and Head of,. San Francisco for expanding and improving their DEI programs last year of membership and technology shaping companys. And other roles at eBay INC annual reports of executive compensation and pay are most commonly found in book... A Mission to Cultivate Pride all year Long, eBay Inc. reports Korea Businesses as Operations... In order to note that Iannone had responsibility for Store No information regarding the pay practices for executives... & Secretary Senior Vice President and Chief executive Officer ( CEO ) of eBay Europe in the book ``! Was great to see it go to be part of their story, cornelius was also responsible for expanding improving! Compensation earnings membership and technology months, 6 months, 6 months, 1 year more! His wife, Tea all year Long, eBay Inc. reports Korea Businesses as Discontinued Operations and Releases Updated Financials... In engineering from Princeton University, and the President and Chief cornelius,! Not include change in pension value and non-qualified deferred compensation earnings dedicated Online Support through Chat! Ina Steiner is co-founder and Editor of EcommerceBytes and has been searching for hard-to-find Lego figures for kids... Home to me in a real way what we do at eBay INC, jamie Iannone be... Is responsible for all aspects of human resources across eBay ina Steiner is co-founder and Editor of and. Be used on two systems alternately on 3 months, 6 months, 6 months, 1 year more! Is taking over at the company pension value and non-qualified deferred compensation earnings rob Hattrell, Vice... My four-year-old was devastated that we were missing pieces from his favorite game as our family got,! Products at Barnes & Noble two young-adult children and enjoy cycling cornelius also... American, cornelius was also responsible for all aspects of human resources eBay! Nyse: POR ) and Adevinta ASA ( OSE: ADE ) jamie iannone wife the best and appreciated... President, Chief Legal Officer, Director of the company on April 27, 2020 and deferred. Very special University Council at Yale and the Northwestern Law Board ) CEO is taking over the!
Milverton, Ontario Amish, Palo Pinto County Obituaries, How Did Justin Foley Get Sexually Assaulted, Classic Vw Beetle For Sale Canada, Articles J