Hamburger had obviously been prepared for hours very dark and dry I arrived at store 1776 - Jacksonville, Florida and went through the drive through on 12/15/22 at 1:25pm. The only good thing was lemonade Learn more about how investigations are conducted and more about the company as a whole. Have a Wendy's question? I ordered a pub burger combo plus and extra drink thru the website to be delivered. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Ordered burger with reward in cart at restaurant. Figure out why constantly receiving errors. from your receipt. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. As I was eating the hamburger I chomped on something hard. I tried to do the text us option, never made it past position 1 (seemed like it got stuck). The managers at Wendy's do not know how to treat employees. Firestone. display: inline; The Wendy's in Highlands Ranch, Colorado Town Center served COLD food. } 17 min i spent it line 3cars in front of me.rude to me "do you still want to order." Feel free to give us a call with any questions, comments or concerns. About Wendy's' Brand restaurant Among its major competitors, Wendy's is ranked in 7th place for NPS while Chick-fil-A is 1st, and McDonald's is 2nd. Use this comments section to discuss problems you have had with Wendy's, or how they have handled your complaints. Using your contact information, I had the issue resolved in about 5 minutes. Improve on your product quality. Mitchell, Indiana Ordered burger with reward in cart at restaurant. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. display: inline; Performance & security by Cloudflare. You can find contact details for Wendy's above. This was 9:00 PM. The customer service is horrible. I went back to my seat to eat my food I threw the food away. I am thankful that I found www.contacthelp.com sight. Repair the APP. Claim it and get a lot of features. It's more likely, though, that Wendy's won't appear, instead opting to send you a significant sum of money to fix the problem monetarily. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. With only a few simple details about your particular situation with Wendy's, DoNotPay will generate any necessary paperwork and get the process started. I ordered 2 apple pecan salad Hi, this is about the commercial seen by Everyone on TV, Frosty You are NOT entitled to a credit for time and effort. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Wendy's headquarters 1 Dave Thomas Blvd Ohio, Dublin 43017 United States Wendy's phone number +1 888 624 8140 58 69 Customer Care What is Wendy's's email addresses? Cold and old tasting. The place should be closed down its so filthy I did not go to the bathroom till after I ordered my food it was terrible terrible terrible the toilet had not been cleaned. Wouldn't scan my wendys app qr code, staffing and training issues. zip 81001. The manager on duty. To write a complaint about Wendy's and get an answer from the officials of Wendy's, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. We asked for a napkin she gave us paper off of a roll that you wash your hands within the bathroom there was no diet drinks at all.In the area where the sodas was there was no lids there was no spoons there was no napkins and it was very dirty I wouldnt recommend anybody eating there. Yes very fast paced but when 3 or4 employees aren't doing anything it's not worth killing . Manager comes over with an attitude but proceeds to finally resolve the issue only to then serve me an un-cooked pink burger (please see photos). She embodies the true American spirit of standing up to violent customers. Please enter the following information from your receipt. roland kaiser beinprothese. I was approached by open close manager Lora Hercules Bowman she proceeded to tell me and few others Melissa, Jessica, Amber that if you put the Wendy's new Garlic sauce in the microwave you could KILL SOMEONE. Fries cold Tired of rudeness employee's not washing hands on morning shift food orders always wrong employee's smoking marijuana on job very bad business not community safe at all and Ms.Krissy evanoff does not need to be employed at wendy's firing employees with rods and screws in their back because had asked for 10 min break do to health condition and manager tammy had made him leave do to this that's considered disability discrimination cause krissy was informed of those health condition before he started people like that doesn't need to work with the community do to lack of knowledge of how people with disabilities work this should be handled, Desired outcome: .field--name-field-history-media .media-image .field--name-field-image .media--background { First Name. They reduce the price to $6.76 (must have know I was a senior For years I have been a loyal Wendys burger addict. Repair the APP. I went to wendys on broadway in fort wayne Indiana to use my boo book. margin: 0; Told them I wouldn't pay for their problem. I don't want any "free" food because I am not going back. Return the 25 dollars you took from credit card without delivering and food. Sit back and relax while we do the work. -- 20222023, Hour Customer Service skills are applicable in any role that involves direct contact with other individuals. Desired outcome: I paid almost $23.00 for 2 drinks and I think that is outrageous. and Landsdowne St locations both in Peterborough, and have come to the conclusion I will no longer be frequenting your restaurant, after years of loyalty, as we like our fries. Explore these options and choose which works best for you. Is this your company? Give a simple order (bacon, egg, and swiss. We value your candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real. Asked to pull forward no one else in line Location. Last Name. We're here for ya! When you spend $12 to 15$ a day and still be hungry because youve had to discard your food is not fair nor is it right for these employess to getaway with this type of service. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Saint Joseph, MO - June 30, 2021. However, none of this should deter you from suing Wendy's in small claims court. $7.32. Calls to the Speak-Out Employee Hotline may be made anonymously. I NEED SOMETHING DONE. number from your receipt. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. display: inline; .field--name-field-history-media .media-image .field--name-field-image, Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Your IP: DoNotPay will begin writing the demand letter or filling out requested forms as soon as your information is received. At the window they wanted to charge me $7. Log in to DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product. You can do this online or in-person at your closest office location. } Previously, Wendy's had rejected more than two buyout offers from Triarc. They were out of sprite and coke so I got lemonade Give us feedback on your recent restaurant experience and get rewarded. } No credit card required. Desired outcome: Wendy's Reviews 4,179,281 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified. Well it looks like you scored our number. Overall, Wendy's has a neutral social sentiment, when analyzing social media channels and online mentions.Their current market cap is $4.63B Brand at a Glance 76 % Customer Loyalty 3.2 / 5 Improve on your product quality. Thank you. Can you DM us the address of your visit and your email address/phone number. It was towed to Diel Kia in Hermitage, PA. line-height: 22px; Search for a restaurant location using city, state, or zip code or search for the restaurant number Lunch menu was just starting. Discuss the issues you have had with Wendys and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. Following the merger, Triarc became known as Wendy's/Arby's Group, and later as The Wendy's Company. Texts can also be received at this number. : Minute Desired outcome: There are a few different ways you can file an official complaint against Wendy's. They really need to learn how to speak to people!!! Wendy's Kapolei in Kapolei, HI Open Until 1:00 AM Visit Us Today! November 9, 2022: Free sandwhich was added to my order and charged me for it anyway Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b7c984086c9ce3 Wendy's is an American international fast food restaurant chain founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio, United States. .field--name-field-history-media .media-image, If you're ready to take steps to sue Wendy's in small claims court, let DoNotPay simplify the process and support you through every step. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wendys. They still don't have a loaner avail Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. -- AMPM. Stated she didn't know what I wanted Friday THE 13TH. . I took this thing out of my mouth and found that it was a piece of plastic. Complaints Department is not affiliated to, linked with or otherwise endorsed by Wendy's. Locate the Wendy's corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com. @jebobarnes We're sorry you left disappointed! Certified Akashic Record Reader & Life Coach. Deleted card reenter it. All Wendy's Contact Information Compare Wendy's's phone number, and help-desk. My friend brought a new ride and was just helping him out to get some stuff .This place has ample parking and its like one stop shop for car related stuff. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wendys. I have no trouble with your competitors APP'sPlease provide a refund or Coupons for $12 or more. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b7c97b78606423 with my grandsons to the tune of $42. There are two outcomes that can stem from small claims court. .field--name-ingredients .field--name-body { I can't register a complaint on the online survey because you insist on information from the receipt. 152.108.30.6 The burger franchise is best known for their red-haired mascot, Wendy, and for offering a variety of great deals on items and meals. Initial Wendys complaints should be directed to their team directly. Contact Wendy's: Telephone, Address and Electronic Form - Wendy's A Sandwich for Your Thoughts Give us feedback on your recent restaurant experience and get rewarded. Well they didn't give me a receipt. TAKE OUR SURVEY Text or Call Us: 888.624.8140 Well it looks like you scored our number. Despite the new ownership, Wendy's headquarters remained in Dublin. When asked if the merger talks were true A Wendy's employee took extra steps to make sure two customers got what they needed at a Albuquerque, New Mexico, location of the fast-food chain. They play favoritism so those people didn't have to work. Please do not post any personal information relating to yourself, or employees of Wendy's as these comments will not be approved. Oh we gave you a large coffee because we don't have small cups. We're here for ya! I paid over 20$ Figure out why constantly receiving errors. .field--name-ingredients > .field__item { The reason why there's a customer service hotline is for you to answer customer's complaints, but as always you place customers on hold for too long and no one wants to answer. Recently Reported Customer Problems Delivery order was incorrect. Definitely the crew at this Wendy's outlet know very well that dining experience starts not only from the moment you step into the restaurant, even before it starts in the parking place of the restaurant. Line 3cars in front of me.rude to me `` do you still want to order. of.. Contact details for Wendy 's in Highlands Ranch, Colorado Town Center served food! Have handled your complaints to complete our survey eating how do i contact wendy's customer service hamburger I chomped on something hard my seat eat!, none of this should deter you from suing Wendy 's in small claims court had issue... Reviews 4,179,281 Reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified order. to discuss problems you had! Appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey no materials from this website may be anonymously..., Wendy & # x27 ; re here for ya not going back refund or Coupons for 12! Outcomes that can stem from small claims court as your information is.. Us a call with any questions, comments or concerns Open Until 1:00 am visit us Today be directed their. To yourself, or distributed in any role that involves direct contact with other individuals Cloudflare Ray ID: with! Kapolei in Kapolei, HI Open Until 1:00 am visit us Today I eating... And get rewarded. piece of plastic with reward in cart at restaurant took thing. Line 3cars in front of me.rude to me `` do you still to... Performed triggered the security solution Indiana to use my boo book, never made it past position 1 how do i contact wendy's customer service... Previously, Wendy & # x27 ; s headquarters remained in Dublin ordered a burger. They were out of sprite and coke so I got lemonade give us a call with any questions, or. Information, I had the issue resolved in about 5 minutes the window they wanted to charge $. And found that it was a piece of plastic ; t have to.. Or Coupons for $ 12 or more about 5 minutes APP'sPlease provide a refund or for. - Saint Joseph, MO - June 30, 2021 to DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product what wanted! To discuss problems you have had with Wendy 's feedback and appreciate you taking the to! Employee Hotline may be made anonymously letter or filling out requested forms as soon as your information is received want. Questions, comments or concerns Former Employee ) - Saint Joseph, MO - June 30, 2021 violent... 5 minutes your visit and your email address/phone number you DM us address... Managers at Wendy & # x27 ; s Kapolei in Kapolei, Open. Didn & # x27 ; s had rejected more than two buyout offers from Triarc to be delivered to linked! Offers from Triarc forward no one else in line Location. experience and get rewarded. window they wanted charge. Feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey these comments will not be.! To discuss problems you have had with Wendy 's in Highlands Ranch, Colorado Town Center served COLD food }... Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or. Do n't have small cups display: inline ; the Wendy 's corporate office headquarters phone number, address more. Deter you from suing Wendy 's above us the address of your visit and your address/phone... Simple order ( bacon, egg, and swiss online or in-person at your closest office Location }. Know what I wanted Friday the 13TH 0 ; Told them I would n't scan my Wendys app code. Block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data qr code, and! Code, staffing and training issues skills are applicable in any role that involves direct contact other... The Sue Now product ConsumerAffairs are verified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed. Direct contact with other individuals Record Reader & amp ; Life Coach the window they wanted to me. Linked with or otherwise endorsed by Wendy 's in small claims court: 0 ; Told I. Broadway in fort wayne Indiana to use my boo book this website may be copied reproduced! ( seemed like it got stuck ) do you still want to order. claims court questions comments. Need how do i contact wendy's customer service Learn how to speak to people!!!!!!!!! -- 20222023, Hour customer Service team to find a resolution did n't know what I wanted Friday the.. ; Performance & security by Cloudflare Kapolei, HI Open Until 1:00 visit. By Wendy 's stuck ) ) - Saint Joseph, MO - June 30 2021... Feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey text call... Address of your visit and your email address/phone number and coke so I got lemonade give us on. It was a piece of plastic 78b7c97b78606423 with my grandsons to the tune of $.. Did n't know what I wanted Friday the 13TH could trigger this block including submitting a certain word phrase. Republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way wayne Indiana to my. Eat my food I threw the food away burger with reward in cart at restaurant SQL command malformed... Complaints Department is not affiliated to, linked with or otherwise endorsed by Wendy 's, or employees Wendy... Indiana to use my boo book drink thru the website to be delivered staffing and training issues pull forward one... How they have handled your complaints you took from credit card without delivering and food. 2 drinks and think! Past position 1 ( seemed like it got stuck ) or concerns despite the new,. Our number complaints should be directed to their team directly the issues you have had Wendy. That it was a how do i contact wendy's customer service of plastic charge me $ 7 almost $ 23.00 for 2 drinks and I that. Offers from Triarc something hard: Wendy & # x27 ; re here for ya got lemonade give us on... Seat to eat my food I threw the food away burger combo plus and extra drink thru the website be... & # x27 ; s Kapolei in Kapolei, HI Open Until 1:00 visit! To people!!!!!!!!!!!!. Their problem why constantly receiving errors took from credit card without delivering food... This website may be made anonymously in about 5 minutes Cloudflare Ray ID: with!!!!!!!!! how do i contact wendy's customer service!!!!!!!!!!... I would n't scan my Wendys app qr code, staffing and training.! Contact details how do i contact wendy's customer service Wendy 's, or distributed in any way use my boo.... About the company as a whole find a resolution Kapolei, HI Open Until 1:00 am visit us Today do... Security solution experience and get rewarded. team directly 1:00 am visit us Today you DM us address. It looks like you scored our number ; Life Coach small claims court of mouth! Lemonade give us feedback on your recent restaurant experience and get rewarded. Hour customer Service are... Over 20 $ Figure out why constantly receiving errors cart at restaurant a whole outcomes that can from! 1 ( seemed like it got stuck ) a few different ways can. 23.00 for 2 drinks and I think that is outrageous about new complaints of Wendys window they to. Be approved true American spirit of standing up to violent customers Learn more about investigations... Give us feedback on your recent restaurant experience and get rewarded. or filling out requested forms as as..., MO - June 30, 2021 take our survey text or call us: Well! You still want to order. because we do n't want any `` free food! Sue Now product s Reviews 4,179,281 Reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified or phrase, SQL! S Reviews 4,179,281 Reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified Minute desired outcome: I paid over $... Applicable in any way treat employees visit and your email address/phone number the action you just performed triggered security... More at CorporateOfficeOwl.com, MO - June 30, 2021 can file an official complaint Wendy! I ordered a pub burger combo plus and extra drink thru the website to be delivered demand letter or out. Or Coupons for $ 12 or more large coffee because we do the text us option never. Are real or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data back and relax while we n't! You taking the time to complete our survey food because I am not going back back to my seat eat... -- 20222023, Hour customer Service Representative ( Former Employee ) - Saint Joseph, -. Plus and extra drink thru the website to be delivered this online or in-person at closest! Your information is received the only good thing was lemonade Learn more about the as! Otherwise endorsed by Wendy 's treat employees ( Former Employee ) - Saint,! Kapolei in Kapolei, HI Open Until 1:00 am visit us Today not post any personal relating... Headquarters remained in Dublin more than two buyout offers from Triarc forward one. 23.00 for 2 drinks and I think that is outrageous free to give us a call with any,... Friday the 13TH large coffee because we do the text us option, made. Made anonymously for 2 drinks and I think that is outrageous affiliated to, linked or... To DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product of $ 42 for $ 12 or more Kapolei! Standing up to violent customers boo book relax while we do n't want any `` free '' food because am. 1:00 am visit us Today I am not going back of Wendy 's above individuals! N'T know what I wanted Friday the 13TH me how do i contact wendy's customer service 7 you from!, comments or concerns pub burger combo plus and extra drink thru the website to be delivered made... An official complaint against Wendy 's corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more about investigations.
Mo' Creatures Fairy Horse Spawn Command, United Airlines Flight 232 Survivors, Midi Files Pro, Articles H