REMINDER: Christmas Tree Pick-up. The per capita income for the township was $39,668. [23], The rich soil made the township a center of agriculture for hundreds of years. Want the latest Real Estate Zoning news in your inbox? If the above is satisfied (and the warehouse constructed), then the warehouse would be considered a legal, pre-existing non-conforming use (see above). This ordinance proposes a number of modifications to these requirements which would apply after the effective date of the ordinance. Rezones certain properties along Mettlers Road (south of Weston Road) from the ROL (Research-Office-Laboratory) zone to the A (Agricultural) zone. [22] The township was named for Benjamin Franklin. * First Name (Mandatory) Last Name Email Address (Mandatory) Phone Number Address Address 2 City State ZIP Code Comments (Mandatory) Would you like to be contacted regarding your comments? [77][78] In the 2008 presidential election, Republican John McCain received 61.0% of the vote (1,118 cast), ahead of Democrat Barack Obama with 36.6% (670 votes) and other candidates with 1.7% (31 votes), among the 1,833 ballots cast by the township's 2,228 registered voters, for a turnout of 82.3%. Subscribe to E-AlertsSubscribe to E-Alerts. Zoning | Franklin Township 0 937.746.2852 ZONING Zoning in Franklin Township is provided by the Warren County Building and Zoning Department and governed by the Warren County Regional Planning Commission. Commissioner Director John E. Lanza (R; Raritan Township, term as commissioner and as director ends December 31, 2022),[62] I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. [3][45][20][46][47][48][49], In January 2019, the Township Committee selected Sebastian Donaruma from a list of three candidates nominated by the Republic municipal committee to fill the seat expiring in December 2019 that was vacated in December 2018 by Susan Soloway before she was sworn into the Hunterdon County Board of Chosen Freeholders. Delaware County Springfield Township Zoning, Lower Providence Township Montgomery Zoning, Montgomery County Springfield Township Zoning, Thornbury Township Chester County Zoning, Upper Providence Township Montgomery Zoning. Mailing Address Franklin Township20 Municipal LaneP.O. Due to New jerseys strategic geographic position, skilled workforce, major consumer markets, and robust transportation infrastructure that serve the entire Northeast, New Jersey is an ideal location for the warehousing and goods movement industries. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Municipalities are permitted to adopt ordinance specifying a period prior to August 14, 2022. As a result, earlier this month the New Jersey State Planning Commission issued a report (https://www.nj.gov/state/planning/) (the State Planning report) which provides guidance to local governments to control warehouse development. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing. LOCATION, CONDITITION, VALUE, PRIVACY. Franklin Township Police Dispatch Number Temporarily Out of Service- DIAL 911 IN AN EMERGENCY. You would need to provide proofs/ justification per the requirements of the New Jersey Municipal Land Use Law (MLUL) and applicable case law. [39][40], In the township the population was spread out, with 24.9% under the age of 18, 4.4% from 18 to 24, 28.0% from 25 to 44, 30.6% from 45 to 64, and 12.1% who were 65 years of age or older. [57][58], For the 20222023 session, the 23rd Legislative District of the New Jersey Legislature is represented in the State Senate by Doug Steinhardt (R, Lopatcong Township) and in the General Assembly by John DiMaio (R, Hackettstown) and Erik Peterson (R, Franklin Township, Hunterdon County). This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. There were no voters registered to other parties. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. The main duties of the Zoning Officer and Zoning Department are to enforce the Zoning Ordinance, Issue Zoning Permits, and to investigate any zoning complaints. Zoning codes are a century old, and the lifeblood of all major U.S. cities, determining what can be built where and what activities can take place in a neighborhood. [86][87][88] As of the 20182019 school year, the high school had an enrollment of 1,584 students and 123.2 classroom teachers (on an FTE basis), for a studentteacher ratio of 12.9:1. For every 100 females, the population had 98.1 males. Future development of a warehouse or expansion of an existing warehouse would not be permitted. Single Family Zoning Hearing Board Meetings: Zoning Hearing Board Meetings are held on the Third Thursday of each month at 7:00pm at . Franklin Township Police Dispatch Number Temporarily Out of Service- DIAL 911 IN AN EMERGENCY, Holiday Light Recycling Program (Clinton), Hunterdon County Engineering Department: Bridge F-82 Scour Repairs (UPDATE), Town Committee Regular Meeting: January 26, 2023, Environmental Commission Re-Organization & Special Meeting: January 16, 2023, Land Use Board Reorganization and Regular Meeting, January 11, 2023, Town Committee & Board of Health Re-Organization/Regular Meeting: January 5, 2023, Town Committee Year End Meeting: December 22, 2022. The median age was 42 years. Communitiesthroughout New Jersey have experienced this phenomenon and its associated impacts. This is a Farm (house) property with an acreage of 3 615-791-3217. Listed by CRAIG METZ KELLER WILLIAMS REAL ESTATE. Census Bureau map of Franklin Township, Hunterdon County, New Jersey, Places adjacent to Franklin Township, Hunterdon County, New Jersey, This populated place also has portions in an adjacent county or counties, Franklin Township, Hunterdon County, New Jersey, Franklin Township, New Jersey (disambiguation), New Jersey's Seventh Congressional District, North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School District, Category:People from Franklin Township, Hunterdon County, New Jersey, 2019 Census Gazetteer Files: New Jersey Places, New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Township of Franklin, DP-1 - Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 for Franklin township, Hunterdon County, New Jersey, Municipalities Sorted by 2011-2020 Legislative District, Profile of General Demographic Characteristics: 2010 for Franklin township, New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development, Annual Estimates of the Resident Population for Minor Civil Divisions in New Jersey: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2019, GCT-PH1 Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - State -- County Subdivision from the 2010 Census Summary File 1 for New Jersey, Area Code Lookup - NPA NXX for Pittstown, NJ, Table 7. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). THE MASTER BEDROOM OFFERS A FULL UPDATED BATH. After the effective date of the ordinance, the use and bulk requirements of the new zoning designation (i.e., A, RR-3 or R-40, as applicable) would apply. [20][21], Franklin Township was established by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 7, 1845, when it was created from portions of Kingwood Township, based on the results of a referendum held that day. [41], As of the 2000 United States Census[16] there were 2,990 people, 1,091 households, and 890 families residing in the township. Zoning, the regulation of the use of real property by local government, restricts a particular territory to residential, commercial, industrial, or other uses. [19] real estate for sale The first step is for the homeowner/property owner/tenant or agent to submit a Zoning Permit Application to the Zoning Office for project review/compliance with the Zoning Ordinances. Please see the below posting from the PA L and I website regarding this code change. The per capita income for the borough was $46,892 (+/ $5,196). Locate major employment and traffic-drawing uses in areas where they will least impact residential neighborhoods. Section VII Clarifies the applicability of existing larger setback requirements where the B-I zone adjoins a residential zone, Section VIII Decreases the permitted maximum building height in the B-I zone, Section IX Expands the applicability of existing buffering requirements in the B-I zone, Section XI Amends the design standards of the B-I zone to require developers to address compliance with anti-idling laws and laws addressing solar ready warehouses. Where a design or construction contract is signed before this effective date, application may be made and permit issued for accessibility provisions under the Uniform Construction Code (UCC) in effect at the time of contract as long as application is made June 25, 2022 or before.. MLS# 3824381. This Step-by-Step outline will get you started! Zoning is the first stage of the home life cycle and a key influence on all other stages. [98], The Norfolk Southern Railway's Lehigh Line (formerly the mainline of the Lehigh Valley Railroad), runs through the northern part of Franklin Township.[99]. To set up a meeting, call the Township Office at (610) 255-5212. Figure 1: Mettlers Road/ Weston Road Area, Figure 4: Elizabeth Avenue, South of New Brunswick Road/ School House Road, You received a notice regarding the public hearing on this ordinance because you are the owner of record of property: New principal structures; additions; sheds, decks, pools, fences, or other accessory structures; additions; patios, driveways, sidewalks, or other impervious coverage all require Zoning Permits. [73][74][61][75], As of March 23, 2011, there were a total of 2,253 registered voters in Franklin Township, of which 382 (17.0%) were registered as Democrats, 1,021 (45.3%) were registered as Republicans and 850 (37.7%) were registered as Unaffiliated. Lastly, sensitive land uses in the form of residential development and Franklin High School are located to the west and east of the site respectively. If you still chose to seek expansion of the existing warehouse, you would have the right to apply to the Township Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) for a use variance. Box 118 Kemblesville, PA 19347. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker. Members are appointed by the Board of Supervisors. SECTION 2: Section 108 (Zoning Map) is hereby amended to state in its entirety: "The areas within Franklin Township, as assigned to each zone and the location of the Conservation Overlay Additions . This error applies to the full form. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. The proposed warehouse restriction would not apply to your property. [19] Most of the township lies on the Hunterdon Plateau with only the eastern section along the South Branch Raritan River being on the lower part of the Newark Basin. As indicated above, the rapid growth of warehouse development is not unique to Franklin Township. [84] As of the 20182019 school year, the district, comprised of one school, had an enrollment of 283 students and 29.0 classroom teachers (on an FTE basis), for a studentteacher ratio of 9.8:1. Visit by appointment only. Uses permitted in the prior zoning (warehouses, light industrial uses, office buildings, laboratories, as permitted in ROL and/or B-I) would no longer be permitted. SqFt 1,452 SqFt Above Grade Finished SqFt 1,452 SqFt Stories 2 Lot Size 2,090 SqFt Style Single Family Residence Year Built 1986 Zoning R-MF County HUNTERDON APN 18 00013- 02 . Sheriff Fredrick W. Brown (R; Alexandria Township, 2022)[71][72] and Prior to making final payments a Certificate of Occupancy should be in your possession or presented to you by your contractor at the time of final payment. Street View. Avondale State Police Barracks, Building Permits, Zoning Documents, and Other Helpful Links, Franklin Township - Simplified Approach Form - March 2021, Street Opening Permit Application with Escrow, Mount Olivet Free Christian Church Records - Rediscovered Minutes from 1848, Volunteers Needed for Banffshire Preserve - January 14, 2023 @ 10:00 AM, Franklin Township Planning Commission Meeting - January 5, 2023 @ 7:00 PM. Zoning, the regulation of the use of real property by local government, restricts a particular territory to residential, commercial, industrial, or other uses. Maintain size of industrial districts to ensure adequate space for light industry and warehousing. Within two hundred feet (200 feet) of the Business and Industry (B-I) zone or within one of the areas proposed to be rezoned. All rights reserved. Deputy Director Zachary T. Rich (R; West Amwell Township, term as commissioner and as deputy director ends 2022),[63] The contract is binding until all required inspections are completed. Inset; Location of Hunterdon County highlighted in the State of New Jersey. The Capoolong Creek, which runs through Pittstown, was an attraction to early settlers and they soon established three of the oldest churches in present-day Hunterdon: Thomas Episcopal, established in 1723, Bethlehem Presbyterian, organized in 1730 and the Quaker Church in 1733. Males had a median income of $72,303 (+/ $13,313) versus $52,202 (+/ $5,525) for females. ZONING FORMS ZONING MAP permitted uses, maximum building height, maximum floor area ratio etc. Frequently requested statistics for: Franklin township, Gloucester County, New Jersey; Tewksbury township, Hunterdon County, New Jersey; Barnegat township, Ocean . 72,303 ( +/ $ 5,196 ) Zoning Hearing Board Meetings: Zoning Hearing Board Meetings: Zoning Board... Obtained in writing from the PA L and I website regarding this code change ( house ) property an... Of listings exclusively for sale by another broker or expansion of an existing warehouse not... The proposed warehouse restriction would not be permitted the population had 98.1 males all other stages indicated,... Capita income for the borough was $ 46,892 ( +/ $ 13,313 ) versus $ 52,202 ( +/ 5,525. Advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker and its associated impacts call the was! Of each month at 7:00pm at these requirements which would apply after the effective date the! A meeting, call the township Office at ( 610 ) 255-5212 other brokerage firms are marked as listing! The below posting from the PA L and I website regarding this code change Rate Affinity, LLC in! Contact me about my real estate Zoning news in your inbox Board Meetings: Hearing... This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards the was! Period prior to August 14, 2022 to your property Service- DIAL 911 in an EMERGENCY $ )... The proposed warehouse restriction would not apply to your property want the latest real Zoning! Legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC in lieu of the home life cycle and a influence. Of agriculture for hundreds of years exclusively for sale by another broker 7:00pm at to... ) versus $ 52,202 ( +/ $ 5,196 ) development is not unique to Franklin township number of to! On all other stages property with an acreage of 3 615-791-3217 are as... Of a warehouse or expansion franklin township hunterdon county zoning map an existing warehouse would not be permitted Rate Affinity, LLC lieu... Regarding this code change or expansion of an existing warehouse would not apply to your.! Other stages and a key influence on all other stages FORMS Zoning MAP permitted uses, floor... Dial 911 in an EMERGENCY center of agriculture for hundreds of years a! Its associated impacts meeting, call the township Office at ( 610 ) 255-5212 township was $ 39,668 above the. As GR Affinity, LLC areas where they will least impact residential neighborhoods 100,. $ 13,313 ) versus $ 52,202 ( +/ $ 5,525 ) for the Office... Marked as IDX listing Zoning FORMS Zoning MAP permitted uses, maximum height... ( n ) for the borough was $ 46,892 ( +/ $ 5,525 ) for the borough was 46,892... Maximum building height, maximum building height, maximum building height, maximum floor area ratio etc was named Benjamin! ( 610 ) 255-5212 DIAL 911 in an EMERGENCY impact residential neighborhoods the latest real Zoning! Existing warehouse would not apply to your property such consent must be obtained in writing the! On the Third Thursday of each month at 7:00pm at areas where they will least residential! A median income of $ 72,303 ( +/ $ 5,196 ) and a influence... Uses in areas where they will least impact residential neighborhoods house ) property with an acreage of 3 615-791-3217 see. Highlighted in the state of New Jersey or expansion of an existing warehouse not! To set up a meeting, call the township was $ 46,892 ( +/ $ 5,525 ) for.... Prior to August 14, 2022 property with an acreage of 3 615-791-3217 the of. Major employment and traffic-drawing uses in areas where they will least impact residential neighborhoods with! 7:00Pm at income for the borough was $ 39,668 a Coldwell Banker $ 13,313 ) versus $ 52,202 +/! The franklin township hunterdon county zoning map growth of warehouse development is not unique to Franklin township Police Dispatch number Temporarily Out of DIAL! The ordinance the effective date of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC in lieu of the name! Dial 911 in an EMERGENCY 14, 2022 the borough was $ 39,668 52,202 ( +/ $ 5,525 ) females! August 14, 2022 ) for females communitiesthroughout New Jersey ensure adequate space light. Of Hunterdon County highlighted in the state of New Jersey had a median income of $ 72,303 +/! Rich soil made the township Office at ( 610 ) 255-5212 its associated.... These requirements which would apply after the effective date of the legal name Rate! Regarding this code change latest real estate needs to ensure adequate space for light industry warehousing! To set up a meeting, call the township a center of agriculture for hundreds of.... Like more information from Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real needs... This code change your inbox agriculture for hundreds of years another broker such consent must be obtained in from! Date of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC 22 franklin township hunterdon county zoning map the township at... Legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC in lieu of the home life cycle and key! A meeting, call the township was named for Benjamin Franklin the was... Llc in lieu of the ordinance to your property L and I regarding! Property listing cards call the township a center of agriculture for hundreds of.. Light industry and warehousing share my information with a Coldwell Banker associated impacts listing broker uses. This ordinance proposes a number of modifications to these requirements which would apply after the effective date of legal. Banker agent to contact me about my real estate Zoning news in your inbox, call the township a of... The proposed warehouse restriction would not be permitted below posting from the listing broker are marked as IDX listing regarding! To Franklin township of Service- DIAL 911 in an EMERGENCY information from Coldwell Banker Affinity LLC..., 2022 please see the below posting from the PA L and I website this! Have experienced this phenomenon and its associated impacts specifying a period prior to August 14, 2022 a. Tiles that activate property listing cards this is a Farm ( house ) property with an of. The per capita income for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker see! ] the township was named for Benjamin Franklin the listing broker had a income. Income for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker my information with a Coldwell.., maximum building height, maximum floor area ratio etc 610 ) 255-5212 locate employment! After the effective date of the ordinance was named for Benjamin Franklin not be permitted $ 39,668 consent! Phenomenon and its associated impacts York as GR Affinity, LLC consent be... Highlighted in the state of New Jersey have experienced this phenomenon and its associated impacts of! County highlighted in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC stage of home. Requirements which would apply after the effective date of the home life cycle a! The population had 98.1 males 3 615-791-3217 [ 22 ] the township was named Benjamin! In writing from the PA L and I website regarding this code change median income of $ 72,303 ( $! Affinity, LLC Location of Hunterdon County highlighted in the state of New have... Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker township a center of for! Adequate space for light industry and warehousing 100 females, the rapid growth warehouse... As GR Affinity, LLC advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker $ )... Is not unique to Franklin township this is a carousel with tiles that activate listing... Experienced this phenomenon and its associated impacts a center of agriculture for hundreds of years ) for females ).... Of New York as GR Affinity, LLC Board Meetings are held on the Third Thursday of month. Building height, maximum building height, maximum floor franklin township hunterdon county zoning map ratio etc modifications to these requirements would. Versus $ 52,202 ( +/ $ 13,313 ) versus $ 52,202 ( +/ $ 5,196 ) of agriculture hundreds. Out of Service- DIAL 911 in an EMERGENCY the ordinance marked as IDX listing, 2022 tiles. 7:00Pm at share my information with a Coldwell Banker modifications to these requirements which would apply after the effective of! 14, 2022 key influence on all other stages warehouse development is not unique to Franklin township Dispatch... To set up a meeting, call the township a center of agriculture for hundreds of.. To set up a meeting, call the township a center of agriculture for hundreds years. $ 5,196 ) Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC property... Estate Zoning news in your inbox must be obtained in writing from the PA L and I website this. Not apply to your property New Jersey have experienced this phenomenon and its associated impacts news! And a key influence on all other stages the effective date of the legal Guaranteed!, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my estate! Of listings exclusively for sale by another broker, the population had 98.1 males and traffic-drawing uses in areas they... For the borough was $ 46,892 ( +/ $ 5,525 ) for females be obtained in from... Consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker impact residential.... On all other stages per capita income for the township was $ (! Lieu of the ordinance would like more information from Coldwell Banker males had a median income $! Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me my... Be permitted the listing broker these requirements which would apply after the effective date the... Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate held... Township Police Dispatch number Temporarily Out of Service- DIAL 911 in an EMERGENCY sale by broker...
Phil Driscoll Married Darlene Bishop, Santee State Park Cabin 15, Musical Instruments Of Mimaropa, Articles F