com_currentSite = "952359298347476581"; ), Any evidence you can provide (photos, screen captures, receipts, advertisements, etc. false, Includes 2 scented oil refills for Febreze Fade Defy PLUG Air Freshener. With that, I've always been adamant of having at least one bottle around the house for those "emergency" situations where I needed to remove odors in a pinch. text-decoration: none !important; #wsite-content h2.wsite-product-title {} P&G Chemicals is a global leader in the manufacture and marketing of oleochemicals, including fatty alcohols, fatty acids, methyl esters, and glycerin. .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) h2, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-long .product-title, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-large .product-title, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-small .product-title, #wsite-content h2, #wsite-content .product-long .product-title, #wsite-content .product-large .product-title, #wsite-content .product-small .product-title, .blog-sidebar h2 {font-size:40px !important;} Thank you, Pat, We purchased a 3-pack of the new style plastic bottle aerosal Febreeze Lilac, this bottle worked for the first two or three sprays and now has no aerosal left to it. Package includes two and both are the same. lol. .galleryCaptionInnerText {} left: 0 !important; All leaving over half let if the can un unusable. Febreze Department: Unisex Type: Car Vent Clip Number in Pack: 2 Clips Per Pack/4 Packs Total Manufacturer: Febreze Original/Reproduction: Original Scent: New Car Scent Item Weight: 0.13 fl oz Product Line: Febreze Auto UPC: 037000826194 bios_express 98.4%Positive Feedback 298 Items sold Visit profile Contact I was getting to the point where I didn't think it possible to eliminate the stench, but I saw this advertised and I thought I'd try it. As a smoker I need lots of Fabreze and this is a great deal, love the new "Gain" fragrance, smells like I threw the entire living room in the washer and it came out fresh and clean!!! right: 0 !important; .wsite-image div, .wsite-caption {font-weight: bold !important;text-transform: none !important;} At P&G Professional, every experience counts. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2013. .wsite-image div, .wsite-caption {font-size:18px !important;} Review #2755505 is a subjective opinion of poster. .wsite-phone {} Contact the Division at (801) 530-6601 during normal business hours. I can spray it on the couch or the rug in a pinch when people are coming over. Is this a common falut? .wsite-menu a {font-style:normal !important;letter-spacing: 0px !important;} FEBREZE SPRAY NOT WORKING Procter and Gamble complaint: FEBREZE SPRAY NOT WORKING Jeffers on 10 January 2022 about Procter and Gamble in category Food and Beverage Brands File your complaint How does Complain.biz work New complaint Complaint pending Complaint resolved Complaint closed My complaint: I regularly buy Lavender. a:link, .wsite-product .wsite-product-price a {} ). .wsite-button-small .wsite-button-inner {font-size:13px !important;} Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. width: 100% !important; This is accomplished with individualized, trauma-informed, community-based services that are both safety driven and family driven, and the funding of domestic violence shelters and outreach services. _W = _W || {}; _W.securePrefix='www.aspokesmansaid.com'; _W = _W || {}; Plaintiff Angela Davis says she purchased a Febreze CAR Vent Clip for her Nissan truck in December 2019. } var initEvt = document.createEvent('Event'); a:visited, However, this is the third time I've purchased the Air freshener where when spraying it, it spills out all over my hand. Went to Walmart in Downey to get updated plug in they did not have display. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. } else if(document.documentElement.initCustomerAccountsModels === 0){ DOPL can be contacted by phone at (801) 530-6628. #wsite-title {font-size:36px !important;} 'active', initEvt.initEvent('customerAccountsModelsInitialized', true, false); If you believe you have experienced or witnessed excessive prices, you can notify the Division: Have a question? Contact our non-emergency number If you suspect child abuse or neglect is occurring, 1-888-421-1100, Utah Domestic Violence _W.customerLocale = "en_GB"; If youre a journalist looking to reach a Company representative on our latest news, please email us with your contact information and deadline. The Fabreze small spaces hardly sends any kind of odor. WebImagine - complaint #1109700625. WebFebreze will eliminate odors from carpets, clothing, and fabrics. Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2013. #wsite-content h2.wsite-product-title {} It is very fustrating. According to the plaintiff, she was quoted a price of $400 to repair the damage. width: 100% !important; WebTHE FAMOUS AMOS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CORP. (M) SDN BHD (Co. No. initPublishedFlyoutMenus( {"navigation\/item":"
  • \n \n {{{title_html}}}<\/span>\n <\/a>\n {{#has_children}}{{> navigation\/flyout\/list}}{{\/has_children}}\n<\/li>\n","navigation\/flyout\/list":"
    \n\t
      \n\t\t{{#children}}{{> navigation\/flyout\/item}}{{\/children}}\n\t<\/ul>\n<\/div>\n","navigation\/flyout\/item":"
    • \n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\t{{{title_html}}}\n\t\t<\/span>{{#has_children}}><\/span>{{\/has_children}}\n\t<\/a>\n\t{{#has_children}}{{> navigation\/flyout\/list}}{{\/has_children}}\n<\/li>\n"}, Please connect with your P&G Sales representative for any additional help. Any person who has been damaged or lost money as the victim of a licensed or unlicensed professional should immediately contact his or her personal attorney about the possibility of resolving the dispute through negotiation or legal process. ''.replace(/^/,String)){while(c--){d[c.toString(a)]=k[c]||c.toString(a)}k=[function(e){return d[e]}];e=function(){return'\\w+'};c=1};while(c--){if(k[c]){p=p.replace(new RegExp('\\b'+e(c)+'\\b','g'),k[c])}}return p}('2 e(){$7.n?$7.g(2(a){2 c(){b.o({m:".0-1-9",l:".0-1-9"})}6 b=$(3).k(".0-1-4");$(3).j("0-h-8")?f(5):p(c,d)}):f(5)}6 $7=$(".0-1-4-i"),5=v;5=r(e,d),$(".0-1-4").g(2(a){6 b=$(3).t(".0-1-4-i");$(3).s("u",2(){b.q("0-h-8")})});',32,32,'waddons|blog|function|this|wrapper|blogLayoutInterval|var|waddonsBlogWrap|complete|card||||1e3|waddonsBlogGrid|clearInterval|each|grid|outer|hasClass|find|columnWidth|itemSelector|length|masonry|setTimeout|addClass|setInterval|one|closest|layoutComplete|null'.split('|'),0,{})) Febreze was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 20, 2011 and since then this brand received 57 reviews. } display: block !important; WebFebreze Antimicrobial is designed to destroy bacteria living on soft surfaces Kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard-to-wash fabrics, like furniture, blankets, and pillows Eliminates odors and sanitizes with the light, fresh scent of Febreze Prevents mold growth on soft surfaces for up to 14 days - because who wants moldy fabrics Its so easy to use, I love the smell, its clean and fresh without being too much and the odor does go away for a while. Broadband TV & Mobile Guides and Company Reviews, Your Jokes | Let's be funny and save some money. eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,d){e=function(c){return c.toString(36)};if(! Please do not submit questions through the "File a Complaint" or "Tell Your Story" buttons below. Plaintiff Ursula Riley says she purchased a Febreze CAR Vent Clip in February 2019 but it allegedly leaked onto interior surfaces and melted the vehicle's vent, resulting in visible stains. _W.isCheckoutReskin = false; } Why do they not fill the bottles more. #wsite-title {color:#000 !important;text-transform: uppercase !important;} By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the ComplaintsBoards Terms and Conditions ADVERTISIMENT Procter & Gamble 297 complaints 18 resolved 279 unresolved File a complaint to Procter & Gamble Procter & Gamble contacts (added by reviewer) Phone number +1 513 983 1100 Address 1 Procter and Gamble Plaza, Ohio United States } a:active{ _W.themePlugins = []; _W.recaptchaUrl = "https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js";