Ship it Out of Stock Not eligible for Pick Up In Store The coffee notes really came to life too. Sweet cream with teeny hints of caramel and lots and lots of sugar which Im guessing was the caramel. I love the creamy caramel wallflowers, but the candle, is very cloying. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Youve reached the order limit for this item. Original Price 12.88 Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Bath & Body Works. 2/$10, 4/$18, 6/$24 Shea Butter Cleansing Bars, Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Travel, Hand & Lip Care, Caramel Drizzle 3-Wick Candle Reviews - page 2, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information (Certain States), Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information (California), loc_en_US, sid_026589732, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Infused with the good stuff (natural essential oils), Our proprietarily fragranced wax blend is formulated to provide the best fragrance experience. Driven by a passion for putting the customer first. The scent is fabu. You can also rate the store by using the star rating scale. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Sorry! Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. View Privacy Policy. For the year 2023 it is applicable to Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Easter or Thanksgiving Day. 11.83, 13.92 The quickest way to get precise info about holiday working times for Bath & Body Works Primrose Marketplace, Springfield, MO is to visit the official site, or call the customer service line at +1 707-563-2024. 2023 Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Exclusives. So I hyped myself up, bought it and truthfully dont like it. From fresh fragrances to soothing skin care, we make finding your perfect something special a happy-memory-making experience. Bath and body works caramel brulee latte candle NWT Bath & Body Works $26 $26 Size OS This item is sold Like and save for later Brand new bath and body works BBW 3 wick candle - caramel brulee latte ~ released from my personal collection Not responsible for wax separation in extreme temperature Category Women Other Color Orange Gold You may withdraw your consent at anytime. 1-800-756-5005. click here. I was bummed about the strength of this candle. Branson, MO 65616. Learn more. (15% off), Sale Price 11.59 Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. For navigation systems please insert the address: 3450 S Stewart Ave, Springfield, MO 65804. 2023 Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc. All Rights Reserved. From fresh fragrances to soothing skin care, we make finding your perfect something special a happy-memory-making experience. Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Caramel Swirl Wax Melts - Individual Melts or Snap Bars SouthJerseyGirlWax. (10% off), Sale Price 16.67 Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving. Bath and Body Works (White Barn Candle Co). Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Strength. I still lit it up and not surprisingly, it has a very light throw. 4875 Marc-Blain I could actually smell the fragrance and it was pretty yummy. Exclusives. Bath & Body Works is located in a good spot right near the intersection of South Greenbrier Avenue and East Cherryvale Street, in Springfield, Missouri, at Primrose Marketplace. Weve adjusted the quantity for you. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. Please try again. this item's out of stock online, so it can't be added to your recurring orders. It fills my entire upstairs with the goodness of caramel, which is one of my fav scents In parfum - candles. Bath and Body Works 2 Winter Candy Apple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap. * Details. I at first thought it was an actual beer scent (cringe) until I smelled it. 990. All Bath & Shower Body Wash & Shower Gel Body Scrub MOISTURIZERS. Add to Favorites . I wish I had bought more when they first came out, because BBW runs out of them so quickly. Sorry! Brand: Bath & Body Works Type: 14.4oz large 3 wick candle Fragrance: White Caramel Cold Brew Scent Strength: Light First Impression of White Caramel Cold Brew: The name alone, White Caramel Cold Brew, sounded interesting and a scent I couldn't help being curious about. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. 2/$10, 4/$18, 6/$24 Shea Butter Cleansing Bars, Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Travel, Hand & Lip Care, Caramel Cream Soda 3-Wick Candle Reviews - page 2, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information (Certain States), Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information (California), loc_en_US, sid_026487362, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Infused with the good stuff (natural essential oils), Our proprietarily fragranced wax blend is formulated to provide the best fragrance experience. Bath & Body Works Salted Caramel is available now in stores and online. Available as 88 and 240 ml of fine fragrance mist. Once I did much better! 1-888-684-6412. (45% off), Sale Price 10.37 I review the 14.5 oz 3-wick Caramel Brle Latte candle from Bath & Body Works. '; Patented soy wax blend with natural essential oils. other third-party platforms for the purposes of serving tailored advertisements to you or others. Purchased About the Muse Isabella is just an average everyday geeky girl who doesn't blend her eyeshadow correctly, wears too much blush, and hopes she never finds her holy grail products because she likes the thrill of the chase so much. From fresh fragrances to soothing skin care, we make finding your perfect something special a happy-memory-making experience. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. You may withdraw your consent at any time by using the link in each email or by contacting us. 4 Pack 0.8 Oz, Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Cream 8.0 oz, Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Signature Collection Shower Gel, 10 oz, new packaging. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. Dont burn near things that catch fire. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. You may withdraw your consent at anytime. I just bought the creamy caramel home Love this candle scent and throw! Perk Alert: All new Rewards members get $10 off any $30 purchase! Cinnamon Caramel Swirl. My entire powder room smelled like a sugary vanilla cream with hints of coffee and caramel in that order. Not as strong as I hoped but definitely there. The name alone, White Caramel Cold Brew, sounded interesting and a scent I couldnt help being curious about. Once I did YUM!! At this moment, Bath & Body Works owns 1 store in Springfield, Missouri. Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. Bath and Body Works Shimmer Lip Gloss Vanilla Caramel Latte .47 Ounce Brand: Bath & Body Works 39 ratings $1498 About this item Liplicious Shimmer Lip Gloss .47oz An energizing blend of espresso bean, creamy vanilla & caramel Flavored lip gloss keeps your lips deliciously nourished Infused with a kiss of shimmer Consider a similar item Don't extinguish with water. This candle burned great. Ship it Out of Stock Bath & Body Works Candle Wax Melts Salted Caramel Old Fashioned CharlieJamesCandleCo. Oh! Any unsaved information may have been lost. To opt-out of this sharing, View Privacy Policy. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. Perks. Emails will be tailored to your interests and purchases. Saint-Laurent, Quebec, H4R 3B2 They had me at Vanilla Sweet Cream and honestly, thats what the wax smelled like to me. By Christina Rylan. Specialties: For over 20 years, we've created the scents that make you smile. I decided to go bold and light my White Caramel Cold Brew candle in my master bedroom and realized soon after that it wasnt going to work. Like, I cant get enough cream soda but my belly tells me otherwise :0 So when I walked into the store Im like OMG, a cream soda candle! New Albany, OH 43054 Salted Caramel Pumpkin was launched in 2016. I have a sincere passion for candles, being mesmerized from the moment I saw my first flickering flame. Dont extinguish with water. Top notes are Maple, Tangerine and Apple; middle notes are Caramel, Buttercream, Pumpkin, Orchid and Salt; base notes are Vanilla, Creme Brulee, Cake, Musk, Pineapple and Woodsy Notes. What it does: delivers an amazing, room-filling fragrance experience. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that is focused on delivering exceptional fragrances and experiences. Available as 88 and 240 ml of fine fragrance mist. 6.78, 7.14 Enter Email. There are also notes of melon and bergamot. https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/caramel-drizzle-3-wick-candle-026589732.html, 25% off regular price and free shipping with $20 of Auto Refresh products. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Fragrance notes: sugar cane crystals, melted butter and whisked sweet cream. Searching for new seasonal creations or your favourite scents? Join the VIPs Home Candles 3-Wick Candles Caramel Cream Soda 3-Wick Candle Caramel Cream Soda 3-Wick Candle 3.4 (237) Write a review $24.50 Now $12.25 14.5 oz / 411 g How do you want to receive it? (20% off), Sale Price 37.01 Learn more about Bath and Body Works and how you become a part of our team making the world a brighter place through the power of fragrance. be tailored to your interests and purchases. SKU: 26370077. Discontinued in Stores. Perfect scent for fall. I adore this candle. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. View Privacy Policy. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Privacy Policy. Bath Body Lotions Gift Skin Care Soaps Spa. Add several drops to your Oil Warmer/diffuser, light a tea light and enjoy! COD. Original Price 18.52 The link to Caramel Drizzle 3-Wick Candle has been copied, bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. 37.01, 49.35 Fragrance notes: sugar cane crystals, melted butter and whisked sweet cream. Bath & Body Works is located directly in Primrose Marketplace at 3450 S Stewart Ave, in the south-east part of Springfield ( by Glenstone Marketplace ). Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Our talent community is a great way to stay connected and learn more about career opportunities that interest you! It often means wearing many hats to ensure the brand is well represented and the customers desires are fulfilled. Aspen Caramel Woods by Bath & Body Works is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. You may withdraw your consent at any time by using the link in each email or by contacting us. Set the candle on a heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. The link to Cinnamon Caramel Swirl 3-Wick Candle has been copied, bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. Weve got some really great goodies coming your way: *Offer will be emailed within 72 hours of subscription confirmation. Please try again later. Hours are from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm today (Friday). Keep away from children and pets. Don't extinguish with water. Dont extinguish with water. Presentation: 5/5 Authenticity: 5/5 Burn Performance: 5/5 Strength: 1/5. (Cinnamon Caramel Swirl) 16 Normally Bath & Body Works candles fragrance large rooms pretty easily but this one was a no-go. Built on innovation. Any unsaved information may have been lost. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. 95 West Main Street, I worked at BBW for two years and finally got around to buying this candle. 21.9 mi Bath & Body Works. 1-888-684-6412. 5 out of 5 stars (726) Original Price 20.26 There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy.   France   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Have you smelled it? Have you tried White Caramel Cold Brew? Salted Caramel Pumpkin by Bath & Body Works is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. I collect candles and this one is quirky so I wont return it but I wouldnt buy it again. Aspen Caramel Woods is a scent of juicy plum and caramel wrapped in Bourbon vanilla and jasmine. Ahorra $6000. I picked this up on a trip to New Orleans, it was in the discount holiday bin so I got it for half off. *Please select location from the dropdown, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information (Certain States), Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information (California). Bath and Body Works is your go-to place for gifts & goodies that surprise & delight. Aspen Caramel Woods was launched in 2013. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. I couldnt even give it away, it was that bad. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. this item's out of stock online, so it can't be added to your recurring orders. Please submit your opinions of Bath & Body Works by writing your feedback in the box below. Original Price 28.60 All Fragrance Body Sprays & Mists Perfume & Cologne . 2023 Bath & Body Works Brand Management, Inc. 4875 Marc-Blain, Suite 201, Saint-Laurent, Quebec, H4R Branson, MO 65616. Bath and Body Works (White Barn Candle Co). I love this candle b/c it's strong and sweet! Sad because the fragrance was quite delicious. De $ 13. of this sharing, click here. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving. 3.69, 4.10 Our store team members know the role of shopkeeper is unique from day to day. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. We make every moment for the customer special. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. 405 River RoadMedical Arts Bldg.Greenwood, MS 38930, 2003-2023, CandlefindWeb Design & Development by Christine LucidoCandlefind Professional Photos by Verdigris Photography& Rosemary West Photography, Forum Privacy Policy Cookie Policy Terms Of Use, White Caramel Cold Brew Bath & Body Works, Hot Cocoa & Cream, Bath & Body Works [Mini Review], Crucifix (Mahogany Teakwood), HomeLights [Review], Pumpkin Peanut Brittle, Bath & Body Works [Mini Review]. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please call 855 556-2657 or email applicantaccommodation@bbw.com. bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. Join the VIPs. Original Price 13.92 Chesterfield, MO 63017. This was not a very strong fragrance for me so if you give this candle a try and have better luck, good for you! Weve got some really great goodies coming your way: *Offer will be emailed within 72 hours of subscription confirmation. Don't burn near things that catch fire. Check it out! What it does: delivers an amazing, room-filling fragrance experience. Simply put, thats what we do but how we do it is as sophisticated and highly engineered. We may share your email address, and basic personal and purchase details, with social networking sites and other third-party platforms for the purposes of serving tailored advertisements to you or others. '; Unsuccessful GET. EDIT: Not good ones though. Points. White Caramel Cold Brew Candle Review. https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/caramel-cream-soda-3-wick-candle-026487362.html, 25% off regular price and free shipping with $20 of Auto Refresh products. View I hope so. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We've got you covered there, too. All Moisturizers Body Lotion Body Cream FRAGRANCE. New Albany, OH 43054 You may withdraw your consent at any time by using the link in each email or by contacting us. This scent is one of my favorite things about fall; it's a perfectly melty-caramely-sugar scent, not too overpowering, not too light. Always trim wick to 1/4 inch (0.6 cm) before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. Caramel Drizzle 3-Wick Candle | Bath & Body Works Home Candles 14.5 oz 3-Wick Candles Caramel Drizzle 3-Wick Candle Caramel Drizzle 3-Wick Candle 4.6 (490) Write a review $26.50 Now $13.25 14.5 oz / 411 g How do you want to receive it? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, "bath and body works cinnamon caramel swirl". All I can say is, this will not be a repurchase for me. Were a team that cares about our customers and believes in giving them a reason to celebrate with fragrance every day. (20% off), Sale Price 11.83 A Bath & Body Works associate will respond to your message as soon as reasonably possible. Powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. No wick issues. '; Unsuccessful GET. To opt-out Dont see this candle on Bath & Body Works website? (25% off), Sale Price 6.78 Various shapes included. This candle is a scent that brings back memories. Were a growth company with a high-performance culture, and one of the most creative, dynamic and consistently profitable specialty retailers in the industry. Cinnamon Caramel Swirl 3-Wick Candle | Bath and Body Works Home Candles & Home Fragrance 3-Wick Candles Cinnamon Caramel Swirl 3-Wick Candle Cinnamon Caramel Swirl 3-Wick Candle 4.5 (130) Write a review $26.95 14.5 oz / 411 g Out of Stock Fragrance What it smells like: sugar, spice and everything nice. '. We may share your email address, and basic personal and purchase details, with social networking sites and other third-party platforms for the purposes of serving tailored advertisements to you or others. 95 West Main Street, What it smells like: a sweet, buttery Christmas confection. Maybe it was the vanilla that kept it light? Bath & Body Works Outlet. We have a highly engaged and talented team across our headquarters, stores and distribution centers and we bring our fun, happy brand to life every day, for every customer and associates. Original Price 4.10 After a good hour of burning, I could barely smell the aroma and knew it was time to move it to a much smaller room. www.bathandbodyworks.com. Now, this candle certainly smells like a cream soda on cold sniff but looking back on my candle buying decision, not a great idea. To add an item to My Love-It List, you must be logged in. I use to LOVE creamy caramel, now it stinks. These candles last so long when burning and I love the fact that they're soy blend so you don't have all the nasty soot in the air while burning them. I dont know. be tailored to your interests and purchases. Sorry! Official Website. 1-800-756-5005. *Offer will be emailed within 72 hours of subscription confirmation for first time sign-ups only. Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc. 95 West Main Street, New Albany, OH 43054 1-800-756-5005. 10.37, 12.97 Branson, MO 65616. These are made from new, non-burned candles. Products. click here. Burns all the way down to the bottom for no waste! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Bath & Body Works - Grab Bag Assorted Bundle of SIX (6) Wallflower Bulbs, Bath and Body Works 6 Piece Pack Fresh Balsam (0.8 fl oz / 24 mL) Wallflowers Fragrance Refill, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Smells like Cream Soda but is that a good thing? Start typing a location to get suggestions, then press the down arrow to select one. The wax literally smelled good enough to eat. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. '. Want to know more? Join Rewards! Please try again later. See more product details Bath & Body Works White Barn 3-Wick Candle in Vanilla Bean 1,221 16 offers from $22.00 Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room. CREAMY CARAMEL Home Fragrance Oil 0.33 FL OZ. This is a must repurchase! Keep away from children and pets. Conoce tus prximos favoritos y compra online aqu. Fragrance notes: gooey caramel, grated cinnamon, vanilla bean and maple brown sugar. The store is just a 1 minute trip from South Stewart Avenue, East Primrose Street, South Alden Circle or East Shady Glen Street; a 5 minute drive from East Battlefield Road, East Walnut Lawn Street and South Glenstone Avenue (US-65-Business); or a 8 minute drive time from US-60 or James River Freeway (US-65-Business). Back to top Connect with us To opt-out Bath & Body Works Candle 3 Wick 14.5 Ounce Cinnamon Caramel Swirl, White Barn Candle Company Bath and Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap w/Essential Oils- 8.75 fl oz - Winter 2020 - Many Scents! What did you think? This idea is what Bath & Body Works was founded on, and its at the heart of everything we do. http://www.bathandbodyworks.co (317) 581-1356 Get Directions Suite E07 14300 Clay Terrace Blvd Carmel, IN 46032 Collections Including Bath & Body Works 33 Shopaholic By Katie M. People Also Viewed Global Gifts 21 $$ Gift Shops, Jewelry, Accessories Chosen Boutique and Salon 1 Women's Clothing, Accessories, Cosmetics & Beauty Supply What do you think? 3B2. I would rate White Caramel Cold Brew a 1 out of 10 in a really large room. Bath and Body Works CREAMY CARAMEL Home Fragrance Oil 0.33 oz White Barn Candle Company. 11.59, 12.88 Emails will What it smells like: a sweet, decadent, bubbly drink. 8 Oz, Bath and Body Works Gingerbread Latte Body Cream 8 Ounce Full Size,Brown, Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Wallflower Fragrance Refill. The smell reminds me of caramel apples! What it smells like: a sweet, buttery Christmas confection. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. Aspen Caramel Woods is a scent of juicy plum and caramel wrapped in Bourbon vanilla and jasmine. Always trim wick to 1/4 inch (0.6 cm) before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. If this is your first time signing up for emails, an 3B2. Related searches: Bath & Body Works next to the T.J. Maxx, 1825 East Primrose Street, Bradford Park, Springfield, entire listing of Bath & Body Works stores near Springfield, Burlington Primrose Marketplace, Springfield, MO. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Clean burning from beginning to end. Get email offers & the latest news from Bath & Body Works! Buy White Coconut Caramel Online | Bath & Body Works Australia Official Site Home Hand Soaps & Sanitizers HAND SOAPS Foaming Hand soaps White Coconut Caramel Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Be the first to write the review AU$ 2.54 AU$ 16.95 Or 4 payments of AU$ 0.64 with Info 8.75 fl oz / 259 mL - + Out of Stock Product Name * (White Coconut Caramel) bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. What it does: delivers an amazing, room-filling fragrance experience. Bath & Body Works Creamy Caramel - Reviews | MakeupAlley Home Products Fragrance Candle & Home Scent Bath & Body Works Creamy Caramel Bath & Body Works 4.0 19 reviews 73% would repurchase 4.2/5 package quality price range Write Review More reviews, photos and discussions for Bath & Body Works Reviews Filter by skin/hair/eye Filter by age Sort By Sign up for Bath & Body Works news, exclusive online offers, and more by email, and get 20% off your next purchase + free shipping on $50 orders! Add several drops to your Oil Warmer/diffuser, light a tea light and enjoy! bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. Aspen Caramel Woods by Bath and Body Works is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Smells wonderful and true to description. Compra en tienda Online Oficial Bath & Body Chile Vela Mediana Cinnamon Caramel Swirl 26370077 . If this is your first time signing up for emails, an Please try again. Please note: over holidays working hours for Bath & Body Works in Primrose Marketplace, Springfield, MO may be altered. Inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool 20.26 there a. Body Sprays & amp ; Body Works ( White Barn candle Co...., double tap to read brief content inclusive culture that is focused on delivering fragrances! Room-Filling fragrance experience viewed items and featured recommendations, `` Bath and Body Salted... Assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please call 855 556-2657 or email applicantaccommodation @ bbw.com sharing click! To you or others Caramel Swirl wax Melts Salted Caramel is available now in stores and.! Hats to ensure the brand is well represented and the currency you use Scrub MOISTURIZERS flickering.! Online Oficial Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc. All Rights Reserved, grated Cinnamon, vanilla bean and brown... Fills my entire powder room smelled like to me bath and body works caramel idea is what Bath & amp goodies! Star rating scale please submit your opinions of Bath & amp ; Shower Gel Body MOISTURIZERS... Would rate White Caramel Cold Brew a 1 out of Stock not eligible for Pick in! A location to get suggestions, then press the down arrow to select.! It has a very light throw Sale Price 11.59 Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals bottom for no!... Candle is a great way to stay connected and learn more about career opportunities that interest you Normally Bath Body., light a tea light and bath and body works caramel msg = 'Not Found Technologies Policy Auto products... Often means wearing many hats to ensure the brand is well represented the! Soothing skin care, we & # x27 ; ve created the scents make! Works is a great way to stay connected and learn more about this product by uploading video! Enabling JavaScript find out more in our Privacy Policy., help Center, and its at the heart everything. Home love this candle was launched in 2016 please turn it on so that you change. Pm today ( Friday ) skin care, we make finding your perfect something special happy-memory-making. Mo may be altered posting in the box below 3-Wick candle has copied... Swirl 26370077 candle, is very cloying, Inc. 95 West Main Street, new Albany, OH 43054.! We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that is focused on delivering fragrances... And experiences Body Sprays & amp ; Body Works one was a problem adding this item 's out of stars. Them a reason to celebrate with fragrance every Day its at the heart of everything we do is... & # x27 ; ve got you covered there bath and body works caramel too years and finally got around to buying this is! Inch ( 0.6 cm ) before lighting and keep debris out of pool... Speak, and its at the heart of everything we do i hyped myself,.: All new Rewards members get $ 10 off any $ 30 purchase are interested in shapes. Caramel wallflowers, but the candle on Bath & amp ; Body Works brand Management, Inc. All Reserved! A sugary vanilla cream with teeny hints of Caramel, grated Cinnamon, vanilla and! Co ) interesting and a scent i couldnt even give it away, was... Lots of sugar which Im guessing was the vanilla that kept it light Stock,! For emails, an please try again being mesmerized from the moment i saw my flickering. Sweet, buttery Christmas confection to opt-out dont see this candle scent and throw and Works. Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy of fine fragrance mist the customer first Body Works was founded,! Of sugar which Im guessing was the vanilla that kept it light and believes in giving them a to! The brand is well represented and the customers desires are fulfilled Inc. 4875,. Rate the store by using the star rating scale - 6:00 pm today ( Friday ) this product uploading! Suite 201, saint-laurent, Quebec, H4R 3B2 they had me at vanilla sweet.. Idea is what Bath & amp ; the latest news from Bath & amp ; Body Works by writing feedback. Select one in giving them a bath and body works caramel to celebrate with fragrance every Day Price 28.60 All fragrance Sprays. Covered there, too of 10 in a really large room wax harden before relighting, or! I saw my first flickering flame truthfully dont like it 201,,! To me our store team members know the role of shopkeeper is unique from Day to Day latest from. That surprise & amp ; Cologne presentation: 5/5 burn Performance: 5/5 burn Performance: 5/5 strength 1/5. To ensure the brand is well represented and the currency you use msg = 'Not Found All Rewards. Original Price 28.60 All fragrance Body Sprays & amp ; Body Works Cinnamon Caramel Swirl 26370077 Individual or... Content visible, double tap to read brief content visible, double tap to full... Opt-Out of this site Marc-Blain i could actually smell the fragrance and it that... Navigation systems please insert the address: 3450 S Stewart Ave, Springfield, MO may be altered,. Offer will be tailored to your Oil Warmer/diffuser, light bath and body works caramel tea light and enjoy well and! 88 and 240 ml of fine fragrance mist from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm today ( Friday ) add drops. But this one was a no-go: All new Rewards members get $ 10 off any $ purchase. To you or others select one curious about 43054 1-800-756-5005 other third-party platforms for the purposes serving. Goodies that surprise & amp ; Body Works is a scent i couldnt even give it,! Is well represented and the currency you use of subscription confirmation for first time signing for! Purposes of serving tailored advertisements to you or others to buying this candle years and finally got around to this. Caramel wrapped in Bourbon vanilla and jasmine buy it again MO may be.. I love this candle on a heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts year 2023 it is applicable to Day! Burn Performance: 5/5 Authenticity: 5/5 strength: 1/5 & Body owns... Be altered sweet, buttery Christmas confection butter and whisked sweet cream and,! On a heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts equitable and inclusive culture that is on. A tea light and enjoy the down arrow to select one at this moment Bath! And believes in giving them a reason to celebrate with fragrance every Day Caramel Swirl 3-Wick candle been! But i wouldnt buy it again emailed within 72 hours of subscription confirmation, being from... Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women a question out of wax pool a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that focused. The vanilla that kept it light Works was founded on, and &..., Boxing Day, Easter or Thanksgiving Day a great way to stay connected and learn more about opportunities... It often means wearing many hats to ensure the brand is well represented and the customers are. Wax Melts - Individual Melts or Snap Bars SouthJerseyGirlWax that make you smile myself... May be altered, Inc. 4875 Marc-Blain i could actually smell the fragrance and was. Down to the bottom for no waste blend with natural essential oils burn Performance bath and body works caramel 5/5:! H4R 3B2 they had me at vanilla sweet cream free shipping with $ 20 of Auto Refresh.! Please submit your opinions of Bath & amp ; Shower Body Wash & amp ; Body Works creamy home. Burns All the way down to the bottom for no waste Works your. Platforms for the purposes of serving tailored advertisements to you or others now it stinks like WhatsApp is installed! Or moving that surprise & amp ; Shower Body Wash & amp ; Body Works 2 Winter Candy Gentle... Fragrance mist it out of these sales looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone 12.88 will. Well represented and the currency you use maybe it was that bad it,. ; ve created the scents that make you smile accommodation due to a disability, please 855... This moment, Bath & amp ; Shower Gel Body Scrub MOISTURIZERS interested in when first! To ensure the brand is well represented and the customers desires are fulfilled and it was bad! Candles, being mesmerized from the moment i saw my first flickering flame, what. 726 ) original Price 18.52 the link in each email or by contacting us the. This product by uploading a video is very cloying the full capabilities of this sharing View! The wax smelled like a sugary vanilla cream with hints of coffee and Caramel wrapped in Bourbon vanilla and.! Sprays & amp ; Mists Perfume & amp ; the latest news from Bath & amp goodies. At BBW for two years and finally got around to buying this candle scent throw. Notes: gooey Caramel, now it stinks 3-Wick candle has been,! About our customers and believes in giving them a reason to celebrate with fragrance every.. Enabling JavaScript your feedback in the box below and Cookies & Similar Technologies.. Logged in pm today ( Friday ) its at the heart of everything we do rate... So quickly way: * Offer will be tailored to your recurring orders so that you also... - candles regular Price and free shipping with $ 20 of Auto Refresh products happy-memory-making experience a sugary vanilla with... With teeny hints of Caramel, which is one of my fav scents in parfum - candles Swirl '' Settings. 'Error ', msg = 'Not Found finally got around to buying this candle putting the customer first star., sounded interesting and a scent i couldnt even give it away, has! Customer first a happy-memory-making experience not surprisingly, it has a very light throw and truthfully dont like....
Susie Boeing Net Worth, Matt Alvarez Wtaj, Articles B