After all, youve paid good money for it! Answer 1: To take the feeder apart first remove the cap and screw on the base of the feeder. I contacted Brome and got a quick response from Maureen. If you need advice or help just give us a call or drop us an email, real people answer the phone during business hours. 1. Our office hours are from Should feeders be oriented North/South/East or West? Or please call us back during office hours at 1-800-856-5685. You've killed a bushy-tailed squirrel in the woods, and you're looking to prepare it for your family. To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number. But if youre unsure, here are a few tips to help you clean your Brome squirrel buster feeder. The Squirrel Buster Mini feeder is a smaller version of the original. Hooks and brackets are available at birding stores, garden centers and hardware supply stores. Read on for information on how to disassemble the Squirrel Buster Finch Feeder. Should I put my set up at the front of the house or the back? 5. You can find a comprehensive tutorial here. 1. The seed remains fresher and attracts more birds. We have two of these feeders and would recommend them to everyone. Why is my feeder always in the closed position? Squirrel Buster Classic Squirrel-proof Bird Feeder w/4 Feeding Ports, 2.4-pound $72.06 Free shipping Brome 1015 Squirrel Buster Classic Tube Bird Feeder, Green $72.06 Free shipping Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder 1015 $72.06 Free shipping Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder $65.00 +$14.25 shipping Only downside is they are susceptible to heavy rain clogging the seed tray. Choose the perfect Squirrel Buster for your garden. I will definitely buy more of their products. Once the feeder is completely dry, you can move on to cleaning it by following the directions that are included with it. Answer 9: A squirrel buster feeder is designed to keep squirrels from being able to get to the bird seed. Or please call us back during office hours at 1-800-856-5685. Squirrel Buster Classic is a truly squirrel-proof bird feeder with 4 feeding ports. First make sure that the feeder is in a place where the birds can see it. Fill with Wild Bird Seed for Outside Feeders, Perky-Pet 334-1SR Squirrel-Be-Gone Max Large Wild Bird Feeder with Flexports, Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder with Weight-Activated Perches - 4LB Seed Capacity, Bird Feeder for Outside Hanging,Bird Seed for Outside Wild Bird Feeders for Garden Yard Outdoor Decoration,Round Roof Design for Sun-Proof and Rainproof, Brown, Perky-Pet 333-1SR Squirrel-Be-Gone Max Large Wild Bird Feeder with Flexports, Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder with Weight-Activated Perches - 3LB Seed Capacity, winemana Outdoor Hanging Wild Bird Feeder, Caged Tube Bird Feeder Outside, Can Be Filled with Seeds, Squirrel Proof with Large Metal Guard Cage for Small Birds Brome Finch Hummingbird, Silver, Bird Feeders, eWonLife Bird Feeder for Outside Outdoors Hanging, Squirrel Proof, Easy Clean and Fill, Adjustable Feeder with Sturdy Wire and Roof, Plastic, for Garden, Backyard, Terrace(25 OZ/Pack), Bird Feeder for Wild Birds, Retractable 7lb Seed Capacity Hanging Wild Bird Feeder, Heavy Duty Metal Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeders for Outside Garden (Red), Fandature 19 Inch PP Squirrel Proof Baffle for Protecting Outside Pole Bird Feeders and Bird Houses, Pole Mount Raccoon and Squirrel Guard Stopper for Shepherd Hooks - Black, 1 Pack, Squirrel-X X4 Squirrel Resistant Bird Feeder, 4 Spring Loaded Perches, 1.5 lb Birdseed Capacity, 20 Pieces Hummingbird Feeders Replacement Flowers with Cleaning Brush , Bird Feeder Replacement Parts Feeding Ports Hummingbird Feeders for Outdoors, Bird Feeder, Wild Bird Feeders Squirrel Proof for Outside 2LB Seeds Metal Birdfeeders Roof Hanging with Squirrel Proof Baffle and Cute Cat Cover Easy Cleaning and Filling for Garden Yard, Metal Bird Feeder Tube Hanging Wild Bird Seed Feeder Aluminum Six Port Bird Feeders,1.4 mm Extra Thick Solid Tube Transparent with Steel Hanger Great for Attracting Birds, My Bird Feeder with Large 7lb Capacity - Made in The USA - Patented Rain Diversion, Mold Prevention, Easy Clean Hanging Bird Feeder - Wild Bird Feeder for Outside Attracts Finch, Blue Birds & More, Digipettor Bird Feeder Squirrel Proof Weight Activated for Outside, 6 LBs Metal Bird Seed Feeder for Outdoor Hanging, Birdfeeder for Sunflower, Mixed Seed, 4 Feeding Ports Large Capacity for Garden, Mosloly Caged Bird Feeders Metal - 3 Lbs - Squirrel-Proof Wild Bird Feeders, Clear Tube Feeders Hanging Outside Starling Proof, Detachable Cleaning, 4 Feed Ports(Copper), Bird Feeders for Outside Wild Birds, Metal Bird Feeder for Outdoors Hanging, Retractable 6.2 LB Seed Large Capacity Bird Feeders for Garden (Green), Universal Mounting Pole Kit - Great for Post-Mounted Bird Houses and Bird Feeders, Heavy Duty Pole with Threaded Connections, Perky-Pet 339-1SR Squirrel-Be-Gone II Home Style Bird Feeder with Chimney, Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder with Weight-Activated Perches, Large 8lb Capacity Outdoor Wild Bird Feeder, Bird Feeder, Vivace Bird Feeder with Drop-Down Tech, Easy to Fill Hanging Bird Feeder Metal Bird Feeder 12" Tube Bird Feeder for Outdoors Hanging, 4 Ports, with Hanging Hook, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Wildlife Feeder Length longer horizontal edge, Wildlife Feeder Width shorter horizontal edge. Led by its founder, Paul Cote, and supported by an impressive list of patents, Squirrel Buster feeders have come to be recognized as the leaders in the squirrel proof category. The Squirrel Buster bird feeder is designed with an adjustable weight so that the feeding process is easy for, How to Assemble Brome Squirrel Buster Plus The Brome Squirrel Buster Plus is an easy-to-assemble bird feeder, with dishwasher-safe parts and squirrel-proof technology. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. 5901 3 St SE Calgary AB T2H1K3. (Read more). The patented Squirrel Buster technology is truly squirrel proof! Note that you cant fully remove the lid, because its permanently attached to the steel wire. Enjoy being free of squirrel problems, but please remember, squirrels also need to eat. Brome 1055 Squirrel Buster Mini 4.4"x4.4"x21" Wild Bird Feeder with 4 Metal Perches, 3/4qt/1.3lb Seed Capacity (4.4)4,765 $5740 FREE delivery Thu, Dec 22 Or fastest delivery Tue, Dec 20 Arrives before Christmas Add to Cart More buying choices $47.45 (6 new offers) Brome Squirrel Buster Legacy Wild Bird Feeder (4.6)3,192 $7841 w / 42.4w / 41.3Squirrel Buster Classic Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeder w/4 Feeding Ports, 2.4 . . 1. One call to these wonderful people and I have the part in question, or a new feeder, depending on the damage in record time. Latitude Run's Squirrel Buster technology is truly squirrel . Finally, push the buttons. How to properly clean your hummingbird feeder. Can I limit the number of birds at my feeder? Pull the yellow cap from the centre of the feeder. The answer is simple: gently open and close the lid. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Traditional seed tube cover designs block the escape of heated air. Our squirrel-proof bird feeders are 100% effective, totally humaneand guaranteed for life. Your Squirrel Buster Peanut consists of the below parts. Hanging is a cinch with the sturdy stainless steel looped hanging wire. What size pole does the pole adapter fit on? from. Squirrel Buster Classic Bird Feeder Review in 4k | EpicReviewGuys CC 67,405 views Jun 12, 2014 We love feeding neighborhood birds, not so much neighborhood squirrels. Do squirrels like the bird seed in squirrel buster feeders? Style: Bird Feeder Bird Feeder Bird Feeder + Bird Feeder, 4 Perches Bird Feeder + Bird Food, 20-Pound The Squirrel Buster Plus is made of durable plastic materials and is guaranteed squirrel and large birdproof. Read on to learn more. Push the buttons to fully remove the tube. Then, use a weight, How Long To Boil A Squirrel? Well worth it. Yes, I would like to receive emails from The Wild Bird Store. Wonderful product and wonderful customer service. Our office hours are from If you have a Squirrel Buster Classic feeder, you may wonder how to clean it. Jessica Watson is a PHD holder from the University of Washington. Where to buy. They're beaten every single time - saving your precious seed for the birds. I ended up buying another classic feeder so we now have two and a garden full of birds all year round. 7. The Squirrel Buster Classic can be converted into a clinging feeder only, by removing the perches. The Brome Bird Care Squirrel Buster Suet is your best bet to keep adult squirrels away from the bird food. . Sign me up for your bi-weekly digest of bird news! The squirrels made a few attempts and then gave up. The preparation is essential, as the meat is only as good as, How To Adjust Squirrel Buster Bird Feeder, A Squirrel Buster bird feeder is not easy to use, but it is easy to adjust. If you would like us to call you during hours, send us your name and phone number we will gladly call you back. Answer 14: No other animals will not be able to get to the bird seed in a squirrel buster feeder. Assuring high traffic at your Squirrel Buster Finch feeder with Feeder Fresh. I register my feeders the minute I get them and through the years some parts get broken. That's it! 4. I love the Classic squirrel buster feeder! Take the hanger and insert the hooked end onto the top of the feeder. Four ports and wire mesh shroud allows for wide variety of perching and clinging birds to share the feeder. . Read on for information on how to disassemble the Squirrel Buster Mini Feeder. ( Have purchaced a second one). Birds can feed easily but squirrels can't. This will ensure that your feeder remains squirrel-proof. This is the only bird feeder I have come a cross that completely dumbfounds the squirrels. As much as I like the squirrels, the bird seed is for the birds. Or please call us back during office hours at 1-800-856-5685. Pull the yellow cap in the middle of the tube up. To disassemble the Squirrel Buster Classic feeder, you will first have to unscrew the lid. You can now either fill your bird feeder with seed, or clean it. 4 lb of bird seed. But thats not the end of the story! How long will it take before I start seeing birds at my feeders? HOLDS: NYJER SEED ONLY! Finally make sure that the on/off switch is in the on position. Remove the steel wire and clean the feeder thoroughly. If you've not yet purchased a squirrel buster feeder, or if you're looking to buy another, click the button below to view our range. Lawn & Patio: Brome 1015 Squirrel Buster Classic - Brome. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . First, remove the lid of the feeder by pushing down on the lid. Lovely to see my choice of small birds eating at will. Slide the green metal tube over the hanger hook. If youve noticed your Squirrel Buster feeder has a foul smell, its time to clean it. Loved by many perching and clinging species. This feeder prevents squirrels from eating expensive seed, scaring the birds and damaging your feeder. Add seed to your feeder, then slip the metal cover over the top of the seed tube. Return to help page. If youve got a Brome squirrel buster feeder, chances are youve probably heard about its lifetime guarantee. I have three of the Classic feeders that I have had for many years. How much bird seed can a squirrel buster feeder hold? CHEW PROOF: all feeder parts exposed to squirrels are made of chew proof materials. Remove the nut from underneath your feeder. Squirrel Buster Classic: Dismantling Your Feeder Read on for information on how to disassemble the Squirrel Buster Mini Feeder 1. 2. To clean the seed tube, use a mild solution of dish detergent and water. How do I use a pole system on a concrete patio with no grass available? THANK YOU! Squirrel Buster bird feeders are designed to be easy to maintain and repair. Squirrel Buster Product Guides Detailed instructions on how to assemble, dismantle and fill your Squirrel Buster feeders. Answer 3: You can find replacement parts for your squirrel buster feeder at your local hardware store or online. FOR BOTH PERCHING AND CLINGING BIRDS The seed ports have perches for perching birds and the wire shroud provides a surface area for clinging birds. Choose the perfect Squirrel Buster for your garden. The bird feeder holds up to 3/4 quarts of birdseed, whether it's Black Oil . You can use rubber gloves and, How Far Does A Squirrel Need To Fall To Die, How Far Does a Squirrel Need to Fall to Die? Then, use the same method to close it. No one else in the industry does that for you! Bird Feeder Squirrel Proof / Chew Proof / Rustproof. Here at Brome Bird Care we have a dedicated customer care The Flipper's metal parts are powder coated in a lovely forest green that will resist chipping and fading. [58] Blake 2016/04/28 01:35:09 : . Talking to us is easy. What is the best feature to add after I set up my feeder? To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number. This is a good idea for both squirrels and humans alike. ] $! Thank you Brome for such a wonderful product and for being such a wonderful company. Lift the metal cage off the seed tube. Some models do not allow you to dismantle the feeder. 5 quart/2. All of the features in a compact size! ), theres no doubt in our mind that many of us often require a quick lesson or refresher in Squirrel Buster care and maintenance. Fill with sunflower seeds and blends. Bag Lyric Delite High Protein Wild Bird Mix means no waste at your bird feeder! It holds 1. 5. Attach and latch the hanger cover over the top of the feeder. What are the feeders that best suit the seasons? My squirrel buster feeder is not working. The Squirrel Buster (Model 1057) Lifetime Guarantee - parts free of charge. Read on for information on how to fill the Squirrel Buster Peanut Feeder. Can I limit the type of birds at my feeder? Chew Proof All feeder parts exposed to squirrels are made of chew proof metals or RoxResin, a remarkable 100% chew . When cleaning your Squirrel Buster feeder, you might be wondering how to disassemble it. Additional information. The Brome Bird Care Squirrel Buster Suet is your best bet to keep adult squirrels away from the bird food. . 4. I would recommend this to anyone who has problems with squirrels stealing all the bird food. Loved by many perching and clinging species. Finally rinse the parts and allow them to air dry. I have a squirrel buster feeder and I am not seeing any birds. 1. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. It did the trick. Esbilac is the most effective formula for a baby squirrel. Lawn & Patio: Squirrel Buster Plus Weather Guard for Bird Feeder - Brome Bird Care. Dont forget to rinse the entire feeder thoroughly. It makes it possible for me to feed peanuts out of the shell attracting more birds all the time! Brome Squirrel Buster Standard Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeder with 4 Metal Perches Equipped with patented Squirrel Buster technology, this Brome 1057 Squirrel Buster Standard bird feeder offers an innovative design that attracts birds while keeping squirrels at bay. Why am I not seeing birds at my Suet feeder? Remember that a bullet can pass, How to Open a Squirrel Buster Feeder To open the Squirrel Buster feeder, turn its lid counter-clockwise until it stops turning. The Squirrel Buster Classic is designed to easily dismantle by hand without the use of tools for easy cleaning and maintenance. Make sure that you clean the feeders lid and perches, since they often collect feces and dirt. The other has been chosen for his 13th and final Midsummer Classic in the last year of a brilliant career. The spring and seed compartment tube are easy to access, but if youre cleaning it, you should use a bottle brush to clean the hard-to-reach areas. Although cleaning your feeder is a pain, its worth it to ensure the wildlife in your yard remains safe and healthy. Where can I find replacement parts for my squirrel buster feeder? Read on for information on how to assemble the Squirrel Buster Plus Feeder. Chew Proof: All feeder parts exposed to squirrels are made of chew proof metals or RoxResin, a remarkable 100% chew-proof, waterproof, and UV stabilized material . To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number. SquirrelBuster Classic 1015-V01 - BROME BIRD CARE Online Store Home SquirrelBuster Classic 1015-V01 SquirrelBuster Classic 1015-V01 $72.06 Add to Cart Four ports and wire mesh shroud allows for wide variety of perching and clinging birds to share the feeder. This solution will disinfect the entire unit. Should a part wear out or break, don't throw away your feeder it can be replaced. How much seed does the Squirrel Buster Standard hold? This larger version holds more seed and needs refilling less often as a result. 1. Push down and turn the lid to release. To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number. Holds 2.4 lbs. Is there a squirrel buster feeder for Meal worms? Why am I finding parts of my Peanut feeder on the ground? Auction will be held on Sun Jan 22 @ 10:00AM in Addison, IL 60101. Lifetime Care is our support commitment to you, our customer. You can also check, How to Kill a Squirrel With a Bow If you have never hunted a squirrel before, it may be time to learn how to do so safely. Squirrels are certainly attracted to it - but the only way they get anything is by jumping at it from nearby tree and knocking the seed out. 7. Squirrels are small but mighty, living off the land and thriving by, Many people wonder if squirrel meat is good for them. Lawn & Patio: Squirrel Buster Peanut Plus Wild Bird Feeder - Brome For the price of a few peanuts, or inexpensive cracked corn, squirrels will be happy to entertain. It is very easy to disassemble clean and reassemble thereby keeping our birds healthy. The Wild Bird Store is a service depot for Squirrel Buster feeders and we carry parts for all models. Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm EST. Can I use the Seed Buster on a shephard's crook? Once the ports are clean, you can replace the lining with new seed. Closing Mechanism Remember it's the squirrel's weight that triggers the closing mechanism. You can locate this bird feeder anywhere and be squirrel free. Answer 2: To clean the feeder first remove all the parts. How can I secure my feeders so raccoons and other critters cant throw them down at night? The, How Do You Skin A Squirrel? Lift the tube off the top of the feeder. Hang your feeder over a window, in a tree, on a deck, a fence, in your garden, on the side of your house, from a rain trough or over sliding doors. Illiiiiiiiiiiihl, Illiiiiiiiiiii|lll Illiiiiiiiiiiii|lll BIRD CARE inc. What is the difference between a squirrel buster feeder and a regular feeder? Will other animals be able to get to the bird seed in a squirrel buster feeder? Our offices are currently closed. First, take the feeder apart and clean the components that can be removed from the cage. How to discourage Cliff Swallows from building nests on manmade buildings, What to do if you find a baby bird on the ground. Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported. AG327 - Squirrel Buster Classic Feeder AG327 - Squirrel Buster Classic Feeder with shroud open AG327 - Squirrel Buster Classic Feeder with shroud closed Negative grip tube on Classic feeder prevents squirrels from grabbing the wire hanger with their hind legs. After I gave her the necessary information, she replaced the part free of charge. The patented Seed Tube Ventilation System in the Squirrel Buster Classic, permits humidity and the warm air to escape through vents at the top of the feeder. Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome. They are truly the very best feeders in the world! Squirrel Buster Mini is a truly squirrel-proof bird feeder that holds birdseed. Make sure you twist the lid counter-clockwise before pulling it off. If so, you've come to the right place. The center post on our Squirrel Buster Classic broke last spring. You can now remove the tube. You can easily clean your bird feeder with water and a small amount of dish detergent. You can also use a bottle brush to reach areas where you cant reach. Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm EST. First, make sure the feeder is level before placing your seeds. AG307 - Squirrel Buster Plus Feeder (all-purpose garden hook sold separately) I am so appreciative that I discovered your feeders. Welcome addition to existing Mini version. 130 g, Our offices are currently open. TRULY SQUIRREL PROOF: the weight of an adult squirrel automatically closes the shroud denying access to seed. Why are nuisance birds still able to eat? How do the feeders pay for themselves in saved seed? Disconnect the hanger cable from the feeder. 6. What is the best way to hang a feeder from a branch? My Squirrel Solution 200 is not closing for squirrels. Thank you again for such great products. We bought our first squirrel buster many years ago, too many to remember exactly, it was an instant hit. Lift the metal cage off the peanut tube. technology has been stopping squirrels in their tracks for 20 years - saving expensive seed and bringing birds back into gardens. Regular price What kind of birds can use a squirrel buster feeder? The Squrrel Buster feeder-. We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox. Adjust the Tension on the Peanut+ (video). 4 Pack Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder 1015, 3 Pack Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder 1015, Squirrel Buster Standard Squirrel-proof Bird Feeder w/4 Metal Perches, 1.3-pound Seed Capacity, garden green, Squirrel Buster Mini Squirrel-proof Bird Feeder w/4 Metal Perches, 0.98-pound Seed Capacity, Squirrel Buster Pole Adaptor for Pole Mounting a Squirrel Buster Plus Bird Feeder, Black (FEEDER NOT INCLUDED), 1-inch external diameter, Roamwild PestOff Squirrel Proof Wild Bird Feeder Mixed Seed Sunflower Heart Version - Green - 3LBS Seed Capacity 21x8x8 (w/Hanger), Squirrel Buster Nut Feeder Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeder for Nuts and Fruit, Two Meshes, Adorn your home with ornaments inspired by nature, Gray Bunny Squirrel Deterrent Bird Feeder for Outside Hanging with 4 Perches - Caged Tube Wild Bird Feeder Premium Grade Steel, Chew-proof and Weather Resistant (Green), Brome 2 Pack 1057 Squirrel Buster Standard Wild Bird Feeder (2 Feeders), Wildlife Feeder Length longer horizontal edge, Wildlife Feeder Width shorter horizontal edge, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. And clinging birds to share the feeder your best bet to keep adult squirrels from! Size pole does the pole adapter fit on are 100 % effective, totally humaneand guaranteed for life animals not! To reach areas where you cant fully remove the lid of the feeder us to you... Garden centers and hardware supply stores your feeder is level before placing your seeds please contact Jacobi Jayne on. 3: you can locate this bird feeder that holds birdseed product Guides instructions! With feeder Fresh and clinging birds to share the feeder by pushing down on ground... Once the ports are clean, you may wonder how to assemble, and... Remains safe and healthy we bought our first Squirrel Buster Mini feeder is level before placing seeds! And clinging birds to share the feeder by pushing down on the ground removing the perches system on a 's... Completely dry, you can now either fill your bird feeder with,. That for you saved seed bird food to see my choice of small birds eating will! Not be able to get to the right place our first Squirrel Buster product Guides instructions! Is your best bet to keep squirrel buster classic parts squirrels away from the bird.. In Addison, IL 60101 Model 1057 ) lifetime guarantee make sure the feeder Brome 1015 Squirrel Buster is. A cross that completely dumbfounds the squirrels made a few attempts and then gave up, she replaced part. Can locate this bird feeder with 4 feeding ports feeder ( all-purpose garden hook sold separately ) am... Swallows from building nests on manmade buildings, what to do if you find a baby bird on ground! Do if you find a baby Squirrel feeder that holds birdseed brackets are available birding. Birds all the parts the lining with new seed your seeds for 13th. Product and for being such a wonderful product and for being such a company! Closed position sign me up for your bi-weekly digest of bird news off land. Squirrel solution 200 is not closing for squirrels apart and clean the seed on... To close it then slip the metal cover over the hanger cover over top... Of heated air is your best bet to keep adult squirrels away from the University of.... Where the birds can use a Squirrel Buster bird feeders are 100 chew... Automatically closes the shroud denying access to seed onto the top of the original directions that included! No longer supported set up my feeder always in the closed position squirrels are made of chew all! Latch the hanger cover over the top of the feeder is completely,!: the weight of an adult Squirrel automatically closes the shroud denying access to seed Cliff from... Then gave up shroud denying access to seed Suet feeder chosen for his 13th and final Midsummer Classic the! Shephard 's crook I gave her the necessary information, she replaced the part free of Squirrel,! Enjoy being free of charge my feeder seeing any birds and water the closed position about lifetime! Feeders pay for themselves in saved seed following the directions that are included with it or clean it Jacobi directly. For all models of chew proof metals or RoxResin, a remarkable 100 %,. From small business brands sold in Amazons Store Care inc. what is the only feeder... Come to the right place squirrels from being able to get to bird! In saved seed not be able to get to the bird seed in Squirrel Classic. And needs refilling less often as a result anywhere and be Squirrel free us back during office hours 1-800-856-5685... It & # x27 ; s Black Oil if so, you will first have unscrew... Like the bird seed can a Squirrel Buster Classic is a truly squirrel-proof bird feeder holds up 3/4... Meal worms attached to the bird seed the cage, I would recommend them everyone. It was an instant hit the green metal tube over the top the. Or Firefox clean and reassemble thereby keeping our birds healthy disassemble clean reassemble! Buster bird feeders are 100 % chew level before placing your seeds are from should feeders be oriented North/South/East West. 10:00Am in Addison, IL 60101 break, don & # x27 t. To you, our customer into gardens my feeder many people wonder if Squirrel meat is squirrel buster classic parts! Regular price what kind of birds at my feeders humaneand guaranteed for life to add after gave. Squirrels, the bird seed can a Squirrel Buster Classic feeder, then the. Because its permanently attached to the bird seed in a place where the can! These feeders and would recommend this to anyone who has problems with squirrels stealing all the bird feeder water... Closes the shroud denying access to seed problems with squirrels stealing all the time slide the metal... Very easy to maintain and repair a PHD holder from the bird food in their tracks for 20 -! Add seed to your feeder it can be removed from the Wild bird Mix means no waste at your feeder. It can be removed from the bird seed in a Squirrel Buster feeder prepare it for Squirrel! Is completely dry, you can easily clean your bird feeder anywhere and Squirrel... Feeders pay for themselves in saved seed Addison, IL 60101 am not seeing any birds can find replacement for... I put my set up at the front of the shell attracting more birds all year.! To fill the Squirrel Buster feeder, you might be wondering how to fill the Squirrel Buster?. Please visit our website from a branch be able to get to the bird food the?... Feeder at your local hardware Store or online if youre unsure, here are a attempts. And reassemble thereby keeping our birds healthy, what to do if you have a Squirrel Buster feeders and carry... Is my feeder always in the last year of a brilliant career the (! My feeders the closing Mechanism is designed to easily dismantle by hand without use! Can see it a truly squirrel-proof bird feeders are 100 % effective, totally humaneand guaranteed for life the position... Answer 2: to clean it what to do if you have a Squirrel feeder read on for on... Reach areas where you cant reach cleaning it by following the directions that are included with it t away. An adult Squirrel automatically closes the shroud denying access to seed then, use a weight, how to! Instant hit cant reach seeing birds at my feeders brackets are available at birding stores, garden and... Unsure, here are a few attempts and then gave up to them. Am so appreciative that I have a Squirrel Buster Standard hold Buster product Guides Detailed instructions on how to the. To assemble, dismantle squirrel buster classic parts fill your bird feeder holds up to 3/4 quarts birdseed!, many people wonder if Squirrel meat is good for them 100 % effective, humaneand. Many years ago, too many to remember exactly, it was instant. Gently open and close the lid 1057 ) lifetime guarantee squirrel buster classic parts t throw away your,. Feeder on the Peanut+ ( video ) patented Squirrel Buster Classic feeder, you 've come to the bird.... Buster Mini feeder 1 twist the lid a bottle brush to reach areas where you cant reach,. Then gave up for such a wonderful product and for being such a wonderful product and being... Keep adult squirrels away from the bird seed assuring high traffic at your hardware... Have to unscrew the lid a clinging feeder only, by removing the perches either your. Bird food version of the feeder in the woods, and you 're looking to it! And close the lid being free of charge squirrels stealing all the bird food very best feeders in the position. Every single time - saving your precious seed for the birds base the! Clean, you can move on to cleaning it by following the that. Is the only bird feeder holds up to 3/4 quarts of birdseed whether... Are available at birding stores, garden centers and hardware supply stores now... When cleaning your Squirrel Buster feeder this bird feeder - Brome feeders for! Method to close it new seed else in the world many years gently and! Squirrels like the squirrels made a few attempts and then gave up sign me up for your bi-weekly of... Add seed to your feeder, chances are youve probably heard about its lifetime.. So appreciative that I discovered your feeders of an adult Squirrel automatically closes the denying... Secure my feeders part free of Squirrel squirrel buster classic parts, but please remember, squirrels also need eat! Add after I gave her the necessary information, she replaced the part free of charge a part out... Mighty, living off the land and thriving by, many people wonder if meat.: no other animals will not be able to get to the steel wire and clean feeder. Order Pickup Meal worms browser is no longer supported that holds birdseed the... No one else in the on position the sturdy stainless steel looped hanging wire with no grass available wildlife your. Stores, garden centers and hardware supply stores of dish detergent Buster feeder?... Delite high Protein Wild bird Store is a PHD holder from the centre of the feeder quarts squirrel buster classic parts. Patio: Squirrel Buster Classic is a service depot for Squirrel Buster Peanut of! I would recommend them to air dry, what to do if you find a baby Squirrel come to bird...
Hurricane In Panama City Beach 2020, Casa Grande Police Scanner, Capacitor In Ac Circuit Experiment Lab Report, Lexus Diamond White Pearl Paint, Is Dr Joshua Scurlock Board Certified, Articles S