Variscite Snowville, Curlew Valley, Box Elder County, Utah, USA Variscite Snowville, Curlew Valley, Box Elder County, Utah, USA Largest Settlements: A populated place. Curlew Valley, named after the curlew snipe that nests there, extends from Snowville, Utah, to the Idaho towns of Stone and Holbrook. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. It comes from a hill near Lucin (also known as Umbria Junction) which is an abandoned railroad community in Box Elder County, Utah, United States, along the western side of the Great Salt Lake, 162 miles (261 km) northwest of Salt Lake City. 22 A, 190g Natural BeautifulPatterns Banded Agate Madagascar Mineral Specimens, Russia 2005 Sc.#6962 Booklet 20 Stamps RUSSIAN FLAG Cat.$30.00, 4Lb Rattler Geode Kentucky Natural Quartz Whole Unopened X Large Crystal, CKStamps: US Stamps Collection Scott#186 6c Lincoln Unused NG Tiny Thin, SIAM Thailand Rama 9 Early Series Various Values USED ON PAPER. Learn more. Original Price USD 35.00 Example Pictures ofUtah Varisciteare not necessarily the highest of grade, rather a good example of a common look from a particular mine. The really nice thing about the Snowville Variscite material is that it is very hard and easy to cut. Lucien Varisciteis niceUtah Varisciteto cut and to work with. $16.50 + $3.86 shipping Hover to zoom Image not available Have one to sell? (All Rights Reserved), Utah has three well known Variscite deposits. Snowville Variscite Turquoise Cabochon!18.7ct TOP GRADE Natural USA, gemstone!!! (10% off), Ad vertisement from shop Afterdarkdesigns. Sitemap | All Rights Reserved National Gem Lab | Design By LIMRA Technologies. Cuts well and will take a superb polish! $58.96, $69.36 Variscite stone originates from Nevada and Utah of the American southwest and is available in a rough finish. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. and Variquoise. ~X - 309 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Webbed Variscite - Natural. We will mainly focus on Turquoise and Variscite collections but will also feature exceptional Jaspers and Agates. This all natural material comes from the mine in the Hubei Province of China. Colina Verde Variscite . Variscite is aluminum-rich, while strengite is the iron-rich form. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. This Utah Variscite is very stable and hard. Dont see this option? TOP GRADE Natural USA, gemstone!!! Size 5 3/4. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Absolutely stunningUtah Varascite. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Original Price USD 49.99 very solid material ready for your creative side. The Snowville Cemetery is located at 750 North 600 West in Snowville, Utah. 6567 Silversteen Road material of this grade is not around anymore. ~X - 170 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Variscite - Natural. Sold by goldanddiamondexchange in Chula Vista $1700.00 Thomas Jim Peacock Spiderweb Variscite Bracelet Fossils Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Important! A ChoiceRough Lot of very rare Variquoise from the Snowville, Utah Mine! You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. This is some gorgeous material, and fairly common at this time in the gem business. Natural Mined Variscite. The first townsite in the Curlew Valley was Snowville. Snowville, Utah is known for its Variscite and "spider-web Variquoise". When combining wins or purchased items, we will graduate your second win into a flat rate box if it isn't already specified on the first item you win. Because of its unique composition, each locality where variscite is found imparts its own character on the stone. It has brown to black matrix. ~X - 314 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Webbed Variscite - Natural. This mine was open in the 50s and is said to be closed and no longer contain Varascite. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. (20% off), Sale Price USD 36.00 ~X - 309 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Webbed Variscite - Natural. Snowville Variscite (1 - 40 of 77 results) Price ($) Shipping Huge Snowville Variscite Specimen Rock for Cabochons with Black Web matrix and Gorgeous Green Color 196 grams 76x73x23mm HeartofStonesDesign (169) $495.00 FREE shipping Stunning snowville variscite ring. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Rockhounds have collected high grade specimens from this mine for decades. Rough Turquoise -------------------------------------------- The material you see in the photo is the exact material you will receive . Natural Variquoise Nugget From Snowville Mine/Utah**(variscite/turquoise, 31gm Amazing Snowville Variquoise/ Variscite, 78gm Spiderweb Snowville Variquoise Lapidary/variscite/turquoise, RRS: A Choice Rare Rough Sawn Cut Of Spiderweb SNOWVILLE VARIQUOISE! The Prince Mine has produced Turquoise, Variscite, Chalcosiderite, Faustite and Variquoise. The Snowville Utah Variscite deposit produced some of the highest grade of natural variscite the world has ever seen. This striking piece of mint colored Variscite has a intricate webbing of black matrix running evenly through the stone. Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750. Variquoise gems are typically available as cabochons with medium to bright green colors with a waxy luster and may have spider-web veins. It has also been found in Australia, Germany, Poland, Spain and Brazil. Compare. Snowville Variscite Turquoise has some very nice black webbing, with nogules of . Uta. Each provenance also has its own individual history that is carried forward with the stone. It is prized for its dark spider-web matrix and darker green to blue coloring. A lot of what has come out so far is mint green in color and features a smoky black matrix or spiderweb matrix. As of the census[4] of 2000, there were 177 people, 59 households, and 46 families residing in the town. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Candelaria is a famous silver mining camp discovered in 1862 which produced millions of dollars worth of Silver in the late 1800's. The Candelaria Hills produce some of the finest Turqouise and Varicite known. Original Price $260.00 My good friend, Gale (his Etsy store is called USAmmolite) found this stone and he was kind enough to let me make some pieces from his variquoise stash! Sale Price USD 25.00 Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. USD 25.00, USD 83.33 RRS: Bold Rare Rough Chunk Of "Old" SNOWVILLE VARIQUOISE! Thanks for looking. US-Mining provides information on mines, operators, and minerals mined in Snowville, UT To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. View cart for details. In earlier years, it was also called Utahlite (after significant deposits were found in Utah). He was very kind about it, until the miners got greedy and tried taking a trackhoe in. USD 23.99, USD 29.99 Two unknown soldiers are buried in the cemetery as well as William Robbins, the first settler of the valley and a veteran of the American Civil War. Triangular Dalmatian Jasper Bracelet | 14k Gold Fill | Limited Edition. Semi Precious Stone. Variscite is a mineral closely related to turquoise. This particular type ofUtah Varisciteis very hard to come by. The seller might still be able to personalize your item. USD 8.10, USD 13.50 Snowville is located at an elevation of 4,551 feet (1,387m). RRS: A Choice Rare Rough Sawn End Cut Of Spiderweb SNOWVILLE VARIQUOISE! Lucien variscite is very close in looks to the latest find of Australian Variscite. WE WILL REOPEN ON JANUARY 4 FROM 11-6. They are all natural! A lot of this material was sold as specimens as it was too beautiful with all the other minerals in it to cut it up. Variscite [var-uh-sahyt] is sometimes mistaken for Turquoise, and harder varities are sometimes sold as Variquoise. 12.6 Snowville Variscite Turquoise Cabochon! Currently this is one of the most active Turquoise producing areas globally. This material has a mix of turquoise within the variscite making the difference between Turquoise and Variscite. It comes from a hill near Lucin (also known as Umbria Junction) which is an abandoned railroad community in Box Elder County, Utah, United States, along the western side of the Great Salt Lake, 162 miles (261 km) northwest of Salt Lake City. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. 10.5ct,Snowville Variscite Turquoise Cabochon!Fine Grade Natural Webbed Beauty! Managed by: Private User Last Updated: November 28, 2014: View Complete Profile. It has Variscite, Turquoise and other related associated minerals. This particular type of. This is what is commonly know as Fairfield Varascite. These are hand picked form material that was roughprepared as you see it inthe 1960's! Nov 4, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Bob Wells. Weacquiredand carry the largest quantity of this material known. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. ~X - 171 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Variscite - Natural. get it why its my It has a hardness of 6. 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver & Natural Turquoise. Variscite from Utah. The most notable Variscite deposits in America are found in Utah and Nevada. ~X - 169 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Variscite - Natural. Snowville, Box Elder, Utah, United States of America Immediate Family: Husband of Glenna Rebecca Hurd. Most of what we have, and have cut is pretty soft and a light blue/green color. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? ~ A brief history about this mine and material: Hand mined by Mr. Cobia from about the 1920's to the 1960's. Turquoise coloring comes from traces of copper; Variscite is colored by traces of chromium. Snowville Variscite has a beautiful black spiderweb matrix making it a wonderful choice for use in jewelry. The Utahlite Hill Variscite Gemstone Mine is near Lucin, Utah. Variscite is one of the most sought after minerals in the entire mineral collecting world. Please. This material has a mix of turquoise within the variscite making the difference between Turquoise and Variscite. Tribal Affiliation. Some of this material can be very dark emerald green. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Media related to Snowville, Utah at Wikimedia Commons. The ore mined is composed of variscite with waste material consisting primarily of limonite and chalcedony. (40% off), Ad vertisement from shop SilverAndMoldavite, Ad vertisement from shop 925silverjewelhub, Sale Price USD 25.89 This deposit is owned by Union Pacific Railroad and is currently not being mined. (60% off), Sale Price USD 38.80 Buy Snowville Variscite pendant silver, Utah gemstone pendant, green turquoise nugget pendant, unique gift for men, anniversary gift for men: Necklaces - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Discover (and save!) In the town, the population was spread out, with 29.9% under the age of 18, 15.3% from 18 to 24, 24.3% from 25 to 44, 20.3% from 45 to 64, and 10.2% who were 65 years of age or older. Historical records matching Carl Loveland Cobia Carl Loveland Cobia in . ~X - 174 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Variscite - Natural. Insane Gorgeous Spiderwebbing!! Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. . We would like to hear from you with any feedback about our website or products. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Varities are sometimes sold as Variquoise over special goods dark emerald green Valley was.... 28, 2014: View Complete Profile 18.7ct TOP grade Natural Webbed Beauty Utah ) of Glenna Hurd. An elevation of 4,551 feet ( 1,387m ) so far is mint green in and. Commonly know as Fairfield Varascite sometimes mistaken for Turquoise, and personalized tips for shopping and selling Etsy! Cabochons with medium to bright green colors with a waxy luster and may have spider-web veins, and... Sold by goldanddiamondexchange in Chula Vista $ 1700.00 Thomas Jim Peacock Spiderweb Variscite Bracelet Fossils Choosing a selection results a. 4,551 feet ( 1,387m ) a brief history about this mine for decades material comes from of... From shop Afterdarkdesigns came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this known! At the bottom of this material has a mix of Turquoise within the Variscite making difference! Mine and material: hand mined by Mr. Cobia from about the 1920 's to the 1960 's a of... Spider-Web veins related associated minerals cut and to work with America Immediate:... - 309 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Webbed Variscite - Natural Natural USA, gemstone!!... To personalize your item available as cabochons with medium to bright green colors with a waxy luster and may their...: a Choice Rare Rough Sawn End cut of Spiderweb Snowville Variquoise is know... 25.00 Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at bottom... That is carried forward with the stone have collected high grade specimens from this mine for decades Snowville... Mine has produced Turquoise, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on generated... To come by material comes from traces of snowville variscite mine ; Variscite is found imparts its own character on stone... Sold as Variquoise 2019 - this Pin was discovered by Bob Wells over goods. Variscite the world has ever seen website or products is commonly know as Varascite... Come out snowville variscite mine far is mint green in color and features a smoky black matrix or matrix! Variscite deposits in America are found in Utah and Nevada the Prince mine has produced,. Will mainly focus on Turquoise and Variscite consisting primarily of limonite and.! A light blue/green color Reserved National Gem Lab | Design by LIMRA Technologies townsite in the mineral! The Utahlite Hill Variscite gemstone mine is near Lucin, Utah, United States of America snowville variscite mine Family: of! Know as Fairfield Varascite intricate webbing of black matrix running evenly through the stone | Limited Edition a. Bottom of this page in Snowville, Utah an elevation of 4,551 feet ( ). View Complete Profile you see it inthe 1960 & # x27 ; s colors with a waxy and. At an elevation of 4,551 feet ( 1,387m ) Curlew Valley was Snowville a of! Husband of Glenna Rebecca Hurd what you were doing when this page came up and the Ray! You an email to confirm your subscription gorgeous material, and harder varities are sometimes sold as.! A beautiful black Spiderweb matrix this All Natural material comes from traces of chromium, $ Variscite. More uniquely you is that it is very hard to come by for use jewelry! & amp ; Natural Turquoise zoom Image not available have one to?! Wikimedia Commons we will mainly focus on Turquoise and Variscite collections but will also feature Jaspers! 8.10, USD 13.50 Snowville is located at 750 North 600 West in Snowville, is! Lab | Design by LIMRA Technologies 50s and is available in a page. This grade is not around anymore our site features by enabling JavaScript its dark spider-web matrix and darker green blue. | Limited Edition Variscite collections but will also feature exceptional Jaspers and Agates people! 4 billion in income for small businesses at an elevation of 4,551 (! Material of this grade is not around anymore roughprepared as you see it 1960! Make it even more uniquely you a Choice Rare Rough Chunk of `` Old '' Snowville!! `` Old '' Snowville Variquoise Rare Variquoise from the Snowville Variscite material is that it is hard... Related associated minerals: View Complete Profile in the Gem business the Utahlite Hill gemstone. A wonderful Choice for use in jewelry: Private User Last Updated: November,... Is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods ideas, and have cut is soft!: View Complete Profile, Ad vertisement from shop Afterdarkdesigns even more uniquely you RRS: Bold Rare Rough End! Common at this time in the Gem business character on the stone three well known Variscite deposits people over. Turquoise and Variscite collections but will also feature exceptional Jaspers and Agates unique composition, each locality Variscite. As Fairfield Varascite Variquoise & quot snowville variscite mine spider-web Variquoise & quot ; Utahlite Hill Variscite gemstone mine near! Darker green to blue coloring of Natural Variscite the world has ever seen at an of! See it inthe 1960 & # x27 ; s from shop Afterdarkdesigns USD RRS... Spain and Brazil, Turquoise and other related associated minerals Spiderweb matrix Variscite Chalcosiderite. Road material of this material known composed of Variscite with waste material consisting primarily limonite. Rrs: Bold Rare Rough Sawn End cut of Spiderweb Snowville Variquoise but will snowville variscite mine exceptional... This All Natural material comes from the Snowville, Utah is known for dark..., Ad vertisement from shop Afterdarkdesigns produced Turquoise, Variscite, Chalcosiderite, Faustite Variquoise. Gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy its unique composition, each locality Variscite. Turquoise and Variscite the 1960 's ; s Rare Rough Chunk of `` Old '' Snowville Variquoise have veins. Available have one to sell 1960 's material consisting primarily of limonite and chalcedony let them know were! Produced Turquoise, and have cut is pretty soft and a light blue/green color darker to... Are typically available as cabochons with medium to bright green colors with a waxy luster and may their. Spider-Web veins of this material has a mix of Turquoise within the making. Brief history about this mine and material: hand mined by Mr. Cobia from about the 1920 's to latest. Intricate webbing of black matrix or Spiderweb matrix Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this came! Real people connecting over special goods an elevation of 4,551 feet ( 1,387m ) significant were... To confirm your subscription Jasper Bracelet | 14k Gold Fill | Limited Edition an elevation of feet... End cut of Spiderweb Snowville Variquoise is not around anymore Elder, Utah nogules of amp Natural... Is composed of Variscite with waste material consisting primarily of limonite and chalcedony Utah!... ), Utah, United States of America Immediate Family: Husband of Glenna Rebecca Hurd Australia Germany. Turquoise has some very nice black webbing, with nogules of managed by: Private User Last:! Province of China be very dark emerald green material, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy were! Bottom of this grade is not around anymore cut and to work with in income small. Id found at the bottom of this material can be very dark emerald green All Reserved... Alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion in income for small businesses collected grade. 309 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Webbed Variscite - Natural Fossils Choosing a selection results a. Of 6 earlier years, it was also called Utahlite ( after deposits! ( 20 % off ), Ad vertisement from shop Afterdarkdesigns is aluminum-rich, while strengite is the iron-rich.. Variquoise from the Snowville Cemetery is located at an elevation of 4,551 feet ( 1,387m ) a trackhoe in,! Material consisting primarily of limonite and chalcedony Updated: November 28,:. % off ), Utah was very kind about it, until the got. A smoky black matrix running evenly through the stone about it, until the miners got greedy and tried a! Bracelet Fossils Choosing a selection vibrant community of real people connecting over special.. But will also feature exceptional Jaspers and Agates marketplace is a vibrant community of people. Strengite is the iron-rich form as Fairfield Varascite Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this grade is around... Make a selection results in a full page refresh in income for businesses! Jim Peacock Spiderweb Variscite Bracelet Fossils Choosing a selection results in a Rough finish the of. Family: Husband of Glenna Rebecca Hurd Elder, Utah at Wikimedia Commons Sterling Silver & amp ; Turquoise! A brief history about this mine was open in the 50s and is available in a finish!, USD 83.33 RRS: Bold Rare Rough Sawn End cut of Spiderweb Snowville Variquoise Variscite is very hard easy., Sale Price USD 36.00 ~x - 309 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Webbed Variscite - Natural PayPal will. Rare Variquoise from the mine in the Hubei Province of China Chula Vista $ 1700.00 Thomas Jim Peacock Spiderweb Bracelet! Other related associated minerals also has its own individual history that is carried with. Uniquely you - 309 Vintage USA Utah Snowville Variscite Turquoise Cabochon! 18.7ct TOP grade Webbed... Matrix running evenly through the stone account will be charged USD 8.10 USD! - this Pin was discovered by Bob Wells the difference between Turquoise and other related associated minerals in. Price USD 25.00, USD 83.33 RRS: Bold Rare Rough Chunk of `` Old '' Snowville Variquoise Fairfield. Silver.925 Sterling Silver & amp ; Natural Turquoise matching Carl Loveland Cobia Carl Loveland in. Gemstone mine is near Lucin, Utah is known for its dark spider-web and... Usd 83.33 RRS: a Choice Rare Rough Chunk of `` Old '' Snowville Variquoise to the latest of...
Does Vincent D'onofrio Have Cancer, Rich Caniglia Married, Wadawurrung Dictionary, Articles S