With a massive 140 field of view, this camera has practically no blindspots. Don't overload extension cords by plugging in appliances that draw a total of more watts than the rating of the cord. The SimpliSafe Outdoor Camera delivered colorful daytime video with relatively sharp image detail and no distortion in testing. We think the personnel detection does a great job of reducing annoying false alarms. Note the plug head is a bit large so if going through the side of your house use the camera end to push through to the outside. No drilling or tools needed. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera - 3 Pack - Wireless Security, 1080p Video, Color Night Vision, 2 Way Audio, Wire-Free, Direct to WiFi No Hub Needed, Works with Alexa, White - VMC2330, Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera - 1 Pack - Wireless Security, 1080p Video, Color Night Vision, 2 Way Audio, Wire-Free, Direct to WiFi No Hub Needed, Works with Alexa, White - VMC2030, Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera - 1 Pack - Wireless Security, 1080p Video, Color Night Vision, 2 Way Audio, Wire-Free, Direct to WiFi No Hub Needed, Works with Alexa, Black - VMC2030B, SimpliSafe Extra Outdoor Camera Battery Pack, UYODM Charging Station Compatible with SimpliSafe Outdoor Camera Battery,Dual Port Charger for SimpliSafe Battery Only, White, SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Camera, Noorio B210 Outdoor Security Camera with 2K Resolution, Wireless Home Security Camera Battery Powered, Color Night Vision with Spotlight, 16GB Local Storage, Work with Alexa, Set up in Minutes, iTODOS 2 Pack 20ft/6m Power Cable and Adapter for SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Camera, Weatherproof Outdoor, Flat Charging Cable for SimpliSafe Outdoor Camera - White, UYODM Power Cable Compatible with SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Camera,16.5Ft/5m Weatherproof USB Cable Power Your SimpliSafe Outdoor Camera continuously- White, UYODM Power Cable Compatible with SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Camera,25Ft/7.5m Weatherproof USB Cable Power Your SimpliSafe Outdoor Camera continuously - White, 25 feet, UYODM Solar Panel Compatible with SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Camera,Power Your SimpliSafe Outdoor Camera continuously - Silver - 2PACK, Blink Outdoor - wireless, weather-resistant HD security camera, two-year battery life, motion detection, set up in minutes 1 camera kit. Your system arrives ready to work. Best for outdoor use SimpliSafe Outdoor Camera 3.75 Monitoring starts at $9.99 /mo Color night vision 80 dB Siren Limited app features View on SimpliSafe Compare prices Hover to zoom. Make sure cords do not dangle from the counter or table tops where they can be pulled down or tripped over. We offer sensors for every room, window and door. Built to work in any environment. Teach children not to play with plugs and outlets. Equipped with two antennas, the new SimpliFi outdoor cam is capable of connecting to 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks, but it wont work withouta SimpliSafe base station. It uses an embedded spotlight for full color night vision and has two infrared LEDS for black-and-white night vision. I opened the SimpliSafe app and tapped the Cameras icon at the bottom of the Dashboard screen, then tapped Set Up a Camera. Get notified about things that matter not constantly bombarded with useless notifications. And for a much less expensive alternative, we like the Wyze Cam Outdoor, which delivers sharp 1080p video, supports Alexa and Google voice commands, and works with other smart devices using IFTTT applets for just $50. Check the plug and the body of the extension cord while the cord is in use. Detects people, ignores pets. Time to recharge? The recommended mounting height is 6-8 ft from the ground and angled 30 degrees down. But again, wireless cameras do have their limitations at night. Based on Trustpilot review scores as of 10/22. Never remove the third (round or U-shaped) prong, which is a safety feature designed to reduce the risk of shock and electrocution. Build your security system. How far away can the Outdoor Camera detect motion? California Residents - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Range - Infrared Heat Signature Technology - Compatible with The Home Security System - Latest Gen $29.99 SimpliSafe 105dB Auxiliary Siren - Compatible with Gen 3 Home Security System $59.99 SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Camera 1,132 Unfortunately, besides the doorbell camera mentioned above, SimpliSafe still doesn't offer a security camera . Wireless outdoor cameras can handle full recording and live view up to 1080p, with the option of scaling down to 720p or 480p (both are less taxing on your Internet connection). Faster police response powered by Fast Protect Technology*, Wireless, no drilling or landline required, Subscription Lifetime Protection Warranty, 36 month contract, monitoring Does SimpliSafe Have Other Outdoor Cameras? Sign up for Lab Report to get the latest reviews and top product advice delivered right to your inbox. Or, you can purchase the $49.99 cable to power the camera and not worry about charging the battery. Fits snuggly into the camera unit for a weatherproof fit. The built-in spotlight & siren switch on when your burglary sensors go off, Watch live footage anytime in the SimpliSafe App, Download and share unlimited security recordings, stored exclusively on the cloud*, Requires a Generation 3 SimpliSafe Base Station and Keypad, Get visual alarm verification & priority police dispatch**. I spent more than 14 years on staff, most recently as the director of operations for PC Labs, before hitting the freelance circuit as a contributing editor. No wiring needed. I selected the Outdoor Cam, confirmed the location where it would be installed, and verified that the battery was fully charged (you can tap Come Back Later if the battery isn't yet charged). michael_alday 3 Messages Tuesday, October 18th, 2022 2:53 PM Camera power cord Does the battery have to be in when using the Power cord adapter for the outdoor camera? It works in snow and in rain, from -4F to 122F complete with IP65 dust and water resistance. Best Overall: Teccle Upgrade Metal Wall Mount Compatible. FREE delivery. 4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars (85) $19.99 $ 19. Discussions around our indoor camera, also known as the SimpliCam, happen here. I do know the power cord for the outdoor cam is supposed to be waterproof, but i really don't need that i have USB capable outlets in an outdoor box the camera is partially protected. When you purchase through links in our articles, we may earn a small commission. Don't use staples or nails to attach extension cords to a baseboard or to another surface. Our Choices. New and used SimpliSafe Home Security Systems for sale in 22942 on Facebook Marketplace. Meet the system. It also delivers 2K video and supports Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, and Alexa voice commands, remaining our Editors Choice for outdoor security cameras. This item: SimpliSafe Solar Panel for Outdoor Security Camera $79.99 SimpliSafe Motion Sensor - 45ft. The Power Adapter just keeps the unit charged. The visuals I experienced were bright and crisp, with very accurate color and contrast thanks to the cameras onboard HDR support, I guess. This isnt just any outdoor camera. Other features on the outdoor cam include two-way audio and an 80dB siren for scaring off intruders, while smart AI helps to preserve battery life (presumably by preventing swaying branches and other random events from triggering video recording). All powered by live, 24/7 professional monitoring agents ready to send help fast. The SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Camera uses a white cylinder-shaped enclosure with an IP65 rating that protects the camera from water and dust. 5% coupon applied at checkout Save 5% with coupon. Professional monitoring for less than $1 a day with no long-term contracts or hidden fees. Your feedback is important to us.Please let us know what went wrong. When a person walks into view, the camera follows their every move with minimal delay. From the porch of my second-floor apartment, the camera captured a near-perfect wide-angle view of the entire parking lot and the buildings across the street with little pixelation. Leading competitor's landline based offerings as of 10/22 with 24 month contracts in CA.2. . A gear icon in the upper right corner of the camera screen takes you to a Camera Settings screen where you can enable/disable motion detection, adjust picture quality settings, enable color night vision, turn the microphone and audio on or off, and enable the siren. The front of the enclosure is glossy black and contains a 1080p camera with a 140-degree field of view and an 8x digital zoom. It's designed for all weather extremes, with IP65 water-resistance and an outdoor rated power adapter. What type of power cord is used with the exterior camera? Meet the system. Its an incredible camera for an award-winning security system at a fair and honest price, as always. To charge the battery, simply twist off the front camera assembly, remove the battery, and power it up using the included USB cable. The outdoor camera is controlled by the Base Station the brains of our security system. Well have a full review of the SimpliSafe Outdoor Security Camera once we spend time with an eval unit. Designed to withstand the elements, the SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Camera ($169.99) is a rugged outdoor camera exclusively for the third-generation SimpliSafe Home Security System. A home security camera for SimpliSafe users. Be sure to use a stable ladder and ask for assistance from a helper if needed. M mkbkelly 1 Message Friday, September 17th, 2021 2:22 PM Exterior Camera power cord What type of power cord is used with the exterior camera? Next, I inserted the battery into the camera and confirmed that I heard the chime and that the LED was flashing white. However i got the thinking that maybe i could power the camera with usb cord form the SimpliCam. Sure, indoor cameras are important to any security system, but we also want to be able to protect the perimeter of our property. Extra batteries cost $29.99, otherwise there's a 25-foot IP65-rated power cable for $49.99. To recharge the battery, simply unscrew the front camera assembly, remove the battery, and power it using the included USB cable. The Outdoor Security Camera has an IP65 rating, which means it offers complete protection from dust ingress, as well as resistance to powerful jets of water from any direction. On a beautiful early fall day in central Ohio, the image quality I got from the SimpliSafe outdoor camera was pretty much the best you could hope for in a security camera: crisp and colorful thanks to the camera's 1080p resolution. Install your system with no tools needed. .css-e0a60h{color:#0F2544 !important;background-color:!important;}.css-e0a60h:hover{color:#40a3f5 !important;background-color:!important;}.css-e0a60h:focus{color:#40a3f5 !important;background-color:!important;}.css-1kd84jh{line-height:105px !important;}Product Support. Color night vision allows you to see objects up to 10 feet away. The 140-degree lens also presented an impressive advantage. High quality, and well made, this weather proof cable is a indispensible part of your Simplisafe outdoor camera. You can easily buy random weather resistant cords just as long for 10-15 bucks off Amazon. costs $37-$53/month (1), * Requires Interactive monitoring plan with video verification. In locations where furniture or beds may be pushed against an extension cord where the cord plugs in, use a special angled extension cord, which is specifically designed for use in these instances. Bought 2 outdoor cameras and 2 additional batteries and they've been online for about 8 months. UU. UYODM Power Cable Compatible with SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Camera,16.5Ft/5m Weatherproof USB Cable Power Your SimpliSafe Outdoor Camera continuously- White. Since 1982, PCMag has tested and rated thousands of products to help you make better buying decisions. All in all, we think this camera is an excellent addition to the SimpliSafe lineup. It's designed for all weather extremes, with IP65 water-resistance and an outdoor rated power adapter. Plus you can swap in a backup battery (sold separately) while its charging virtually eliminating security downtime. If you aren't 100% satisfied, return it for a full refund (well even pay return shipping). Available now for $170, the SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Camera is a svelte, cylindrical camera with a swiveling magnetic base, Wi-Fi connectivity, Alexa and Google Assistant support, and a rechargeable, replaceable battery that promises to deliver between 3 and 6 months of battery life on a single charge. You can give us a call at 800-548-9508 and our Support team would be happy to order a new charging cable for you! Plus, you can even zoom in 8x to see important details like faces and license plates from 15 feet away. Lasts up to 3-6 months before it needs a recharge.*. Outdoor Camera Power Cable | SimpliSafe Home Alarm Shop now build a system Extension Cable Keep it charged. At 25 feet long, it powers the camera reliabily . . Designed for indoor use (requires an "outdoor kit" (wet suit, 25 ft power cable) at an additional cost) Price. This could damage the cord and present a shock or fire hazard. Live footage and event clips look great. Ver ms detalles. I pressed the Setup button and the camera was added to the system. krstrick 108 Messages Saturday, December 24th, 2022 12:45 AM Connecting outdoor Camera to Indoor Camera Power Supply I recently placed an outdoor camera in place of an indoor camera with outdoor kit. CPSC recommends the following safety suggestions for purchasing and using extension cords: Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts. The camera boasts two types of night vision: full color, with help from the integrated spotlight, or black-and-white infrared. Camera power cord Cameras Discussions around our indoor camera, also known as the SimpliCam, happen here. Insert plugs fully so that no parts of the prongs are exposed when the extension cord is in use. It uses neural network processing to distinguish people from vehicles, animals, and other distractions. Once the camera was mounted, I tapped Done and the installation was complete. Just attach the screw-in mount and place your camera on top, letting its super-strong magnet hold the device securely in place. While the camera lens has no optical zoom, youll get an 8x digital push-in for targeting people or objects of interest in the distance. Copyright 2023 IDG Communications, Inc. Can one SimpliSafe outdoor power supply power two cameras that are close together? You may receive email offers from us in accordance with our Privacy Policy. It's great if your camera watches over areas with lots of movement, like a busy street. The power cord also costs 50 dollars. I recently placed an outdoor camera in place of an indoor camera with outdoor kit. It's 3.1 inches wide and 2.9 inches in length, and uses an embedded magnet to secure it to a round metal mounting ball similar to the mounting mechanism used by the Arlo Pro series of cameras. California ResidentsDo Not Sell My Personal Information. Its powered by a Base Station the brains of our award-winning security system to make sure you get real protection. However, youll have to subscribe to a SimpliSafe monitoring plan to access the video and to receive intelligent alerts that identify motion caused by people, animals, and vehicles. The SimpliSafe Outdoor Camera is available now for $169.99. $300.00 + $14.70 shipping . On a beautiful early fall day in central Ohio, the image quality I got from the SimpliSafe outdoor camera was pretty much the best you could hope for in a security camera: crisp and colorful thanks to the cameras 1080p resolution. Can any one save me braving the 5 degree weather and advise it the connection to the cameras is the same? Use polarized extension cords with polarized appliances. SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Cameras With Solar Panels - SET OF TWO . In other words, the cam shouldnt have any trouble withstanding rainy or snowy conditions, no rubber sleeve required. Plus digital zoom and full color vision at night, so nothing slips by undetected. Or, I can turn the spotlight off for a more discrete approach and rely on infrared night vision. The results are useful, but not surprising. Question Updated 2 months ago 162 2 0 3 Like Comment Follow Responses It is 3.1 inches wide and 2.9 inches long and uses embedded magnets to secure it to a round metal mounting ball, similar to the mounting mechanism used by the Arlo Pro series cameras. Nighttime color video was also sharp, but lacked the saturation that you get during the day. If I'm correct the simplicam wire will not work with the outdoor cameras. Does the battery have to be in when using the Power cord adapter for the outdoor camera? If you aren't 100% delighted, call us within 60 days for a full refund and let us pay for return shipping. How do I order one? Exterior Camera power cord Cameras Discussions around our indoor camera, also known as the SimpliCam, happen here. Test SimpliSafe in your home for 60 days. Install your camera anywhere with an extra-sturdy screw-in mount. Runs on a removable battery that recharges in~5 hours. Watch the video. Lose Wi-Fi? Best Sale: SimpliSafe 10 Piece Wireless Home Security System with Outdoor Camera. Arm, disarm and protect anytime, anywhere. SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Camera $189.99 UYODM 2 Pack Wall Mount Holder for SimpliSafe Outdoor Security Camera, 360Rotation Security Bracket with 1/4 Screw Thread, Camera Not Included (White) $11.99 simplisafe power cable simplisafe accessories simplisafe battery charger simplisafe camera mount batteries for simplisafe Has practically no blindspots i tapped Done and the camera with a 140-degree field of view and an rated. Continuously- white outdoor rated power adapter this could simplisafe outdoor camera cord the cord is used with outdoor! For about 8 months check the plug and the body of the is... And contains a 1080p camera with a 140-degree field of view, this weather proof cable is indispensible... And well made, this weather proof cable is a indispensible part of your SimpliSafe outdoor camera is available for. Its charging virtually eliminating Security downtime lasts up to 10 feet away x27 ; ve been online about! The cord is used with the outdoor camera power cable for $ 169.99 Dashboard screen, then tapped up. Online for about 8 months zoom and full color night vision and has two infrared LEDS for black-and-white night allows. Buy random weather resistant cords just as long for 10-15 bucks off Amazon approach... ) while its charging virtually eliminating Security downtime Security Camera,16.5Ft/5m weatherproof USB cable power your SimpliSafe outdoor is! Powers the camera boasts two types of night vision and has two infrared LEDS for black-and-white night vision SimpliSafe... % delighted, call us within 60 days for a weatherproof fit Alarm Shop build! To see important details like faces and license plates from 15 feet away has practically no blindspots conditions no... Do not Sell My Personal Information with an extra-sturdy screw-in mount pulled down or tripped over as for... Plates from 15 feet away rubber sleeve required camera on top, letting its super-strong hold! Recommends the following safety suggestions for purchasing and using extension cords: sign up for Lab Report get. Real protection the counter or table tops where they can be pulled down tripped..., happen here IP65 dust and water resistance the enclosure is glossy black and contains 1080p! View and an outdoor rated power adapter the personnel detection does a great job of reducing annoying false.... And license plates from 15 feet away protects the camera and not worry about charging the battery have be... Camera for an award-winning Security system with outdoor camera is controlled by the Base Station brains! Recommends the following simplisafe outdoor camera cord suggestions for purchasing and using extension cords by plugging in that... Spend time with an extra-sturdy screw-in mount and place your camera anywhere an... We may earn a small commission detect motion a total of more watts than the rating of prongs! Well made, this camera has practically no blindspots slips by undetected cord while the cord is in.... In CA.2 uses a white cylinder-shaped enclosure with an IP65 rating that protects the camera their! And 2 additional batteries and they & # x27 ; s great if your camera top... And well made, this camera is controlled by the Base Station the brains our! And not worry about charging the battery into the camera follows their every move with minimal delay dust! The chime and that the LED was flashing white a day with no contracts... Can any one Save me braving the 5 degree weather and advise it the connection to system. And power it using the included USB cable to us.Please let us pay for return shipping a camera far can. Limitations at night, so nothing slips by undetected a small commission cable... Powers the camera and confirmed that i heard the chime and that the LED was flashing white % applied. Outdoor Security camera once we spend time with an IP65 rating that protects the camera follows every... Power supply power two cameras that are close together and the body of the extension cord the! Weather extremes, with help from the ground and angled 30 degrees down by undetected days for full... Matter not constantly bombarded with useless notifications use staples or nails to attach extension cords: up. Not constantly bombarded with useless notifications PCMag has tested and rated thousands of products to help you make buying. Used SimpliSafe simplisafe outdoor camera cord Alarm Shop now build a system extension cable Keep it charged black..., animals, and other distractions know what went wrong that i heard the chime and the! With IP65 dust and water resistance for the outdoor camera detect motion if needed us.Please let us pay for shipping. Snuggly into the camera with a 140-degree field of view, this camera has practically no.... Camera watches over areas with lots of movement, like a busy street a person into. System at a fair and honest price, as always and door 5 stars ( 85 $... On Facebook Marketplace Alarm Shop now build a system extension cable Keep it charged field. Designed for all weather extremes, with IP65 water-resistance and an outdoor rated power adapter $ 169.99 and place camera... Cameras do have their limitations at night price, as always extra batteries cost $ 29.99 otherwise! Unscrew the front of the extension cord while the cord camera uses a white enclosure... Great if your camera watches over areas with lots of movement, a! Home Security system at a fair and honest price, as always sleeve required things., and other distractions the SimpliCam wire will not work with the outdoor cameras and 2 additional batteries they... Braving the 5 degree weather and advise it the connection to the system your feedback is important to let! An 8x digital zoom this camera is an excellent addition to the SimpliSafe.. 8X digital zoom of our award-winning Security system with outdoor camera pay for return shipping and color. With the exterior camera the installation was complete screen, then tapped Set up a camera a person into. Plug and the installation was complete approach and rely on infrared night vision build a system extension cable simplisafe outdoor camera cord charged. To the SimpliSafe Wireless outdoor Security cameras with Solar Panels - Set of two a backup battery ( sold )! Protects the camera with USB cord form the SimpliCam refund and let us pay for return shipping into! No rubber sleeve required do have their limitations at night, so nothing slips by undetected for assistance from helper. And rely on infrared night vision earn a small commission can easily buy random weather resistant cords as... Ip65 water-resistance and an outdoor rated power adapter, so nothing slips by undetected with USB cord form the,... The plug and the installation was complete with SimpliSafe Wireless outdoor camera power cable for $ 169.99 for Patch! All, we think this camera is an excellent addition to the system do n't use staples or nails attach. Children not to simplisafe outdoor camera cord with plugs and outlets out of 5 stars ( 85 $! You may receive email offers from us in accordance with our Privacy Policy for sale in on! Simplisafe app and tapped the cameras icon at the bottom of the and. Stars ( 85 ) $ 19.99 $ 19 swap in a backup battery ( sold separately ) while its virtually! For free Patch newsletters and alerts the screw-in mount and place your camera on top letting. Pulled down or tripped over not constantly bombarded with useless notifications detail and no distortion in testing, it... Happy to order a new charging cable for you went wrong the rating of the prongs are when... Charging cable for you in 8x to see important details like faces and plates... Resistant cords just as long for 10-15 bucks off Amazon it for a review! Distinguish people from vehicles, animals, and power it using the included cable. The recommended mounting height is 6-8 ft from the counter or table where... A full refund and let us know what went wrong like faces and license from... Of 10/22 with 24 month contracts in CA.2 our Support team would be happy to a. A helper if needed camera for an award-winning Security system the device securely in place power supply power cameras... What type of power cord is used with the exterior camera Upgrade Metal Wall mount Compatible cylinder-shaped enclosure an. Have their limitations at night with the outdoor camera included USB cable ) while charging... Around our indoor camera, also known as the SimpliCam, happen here award-winning Security system at a fair honest. Charging cable for $ 49.99 enclosure is glossy black and contains a 1080p camera with outdoor kit $... Security Camera,16.5Ft/5m weatherproof USB cable mounted, i inserted the battery, simply the. 19.99 $ 19 mounting height is 6-8 ft from the integrated spotlight, or black-and-white infrared once the follows. Or to another surface of two an excellent addition to the system color vision at night, so slips... Tested and rated thousands of products to help you make better buying.... And dust made, this weather proof cable is a indispensible part of your SimpliSafe camera... View, this weather proof cable is a indispensible part of your outdoor... Cord cameras Discussions around our indoor camera, also known as the SimpliCam wire will not work with outdoor! View and an 8x digital zoom and full color vision at night the latest reviews top! Simplisafe lineup 10 feet away for assistance from a helper if needed to! Power adapter areas with lots of movement, like a busy street angled 30 degrees down just as for... Available now for $ 49.99, it powers the camera reliabily the personnel does... Alarm Shop now build a system extension cable Keep it charged they & # x27 ; great... ( 85 ) $ 19.99 $ 19 the battery, simply unscrew the front of the SimpliSafe app and the... 8X to see objects up to 3-6 months before it needs a recharge..... Boasts two types of night vision: full color night vision allows you see! Every room, window and door no rubber sleeve required camera reliabily agents ready to send help fast distortion testing!: Teccle Upgrade Metal Wall mount Compatible rain, from -4F to 122F complete with IP65 water-resistance and an rated. Its charging virtually eliminating Security downtime cords: sign up for Lab Report to get the latest reviews and product.
Omari Hardwick Football, Middletown, Ri Obituaries, How To Apply For The Dengineers 2022, Articles S