There, Holly worked as a broadcast journalist. Today. On a daily basis, you can find her covering some of the biggest sporting events in the UK for BBC Sport. Outside of getting this show established, it's my number one priority. As well as using his younger sister as an experimental tool, as a youngster he was always up to tricks. Holly Hamilton: Net Worth, Salary Holly has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2022. I used to listen to his show the show I'm doing now and theres a lot of love for what Stephen did for the show.. Likes. TV and live stream info for the game, Michael Beale looks to continue his unbeaten run in charge of the Ibrox side, Six Northern Irish spots named in the UK's Top 100 Restaurants for 2023, One Belfast restaurant was featured in the top 20, Andrew Halliday: Man, 52, dies in fatal house fire in Omagh, The PSNI and NIFRS are continuing to investigate the cause of the fatal blaze, Murder trial told five-year old girl suffered campaign of child abuse, Caoimhe Morgan: Man to go on trial accused of murder, Jailed paramilitaries using associates to stalk former partners, MPs warned, In one case highlighted, it was said a drone was used to monitor a stalking victim in Northern Ireland, Tributes paid to NI Royal Steam Train driver after sudden passing, "I'm just going to miss my railway hero, that's all I can really say. She worked as a broadcast journalist there. Her source of income is Journalism. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'marrieddivorce_com-leader-1','ezslot_13',604,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-marrieddivorce_com-leader-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'marrieddivorce_com-leader-1','ezslot_14',604,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-marrieddivorce_com-leader-1-0_1');.leader-1-multi-604{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Hamilton anchors BBC Breakfast on BBC One. Holly joined BBC whereas, Connor joined the daily sports show, City Radio in Liverpool. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Probing long-term potentiation-like visual cortical plasticity in humans using repeated visual stimulation: effects on visual evoked potentials. Hes also been running and cycle in order to get fit for when GAA gets the go-ahead to return. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. However, she does not have an official Facebook page yet. Click here to get it from the App Store or here for Google Play . With all the problems that are happening at the moment, you brighten up our day. The Northern Irish pair, who tied the knot earlier this year, join the likes of Carl Frampton, Liam Neeson and Sir Kenneth Branagh as patrons for the integrated education council . Her work with the BBC earned her international acclaim. However, she has not yet disclosed any information about her net worth or salary to the media. If I had a fiver for every time somebody mentioned we can be the new Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford we could retire now, he laughs. holly hamilton and connor phillips wedding; how do i contact the martin lewis money show. Holly and Chris met while Holly was working at Cool FM Radio before moving on to BBC Breakfast. Connor Phillips Overview Minor Lg Stats Minors Game Logs & Splits Minor League Pitching Game Logs & Splits (s.2008) 2021 2022 Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education, "Joy for BBC couple Holly Hamilton and Connor Phillips with baby on the way", "Holly Hamilton - Booking Agent - Talent Roster", "Celebrity Couple Connor Phillips and Holly Hamilton Step Forward to Support Integrated Education", "Official opening of Corran Integrated Primary School", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Holly_Hamilton&oldid=1102312367, Television presenters from Northern Ireland, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 4 August 2022, at 11:58. Holly was hard working from a very young age, carrying a clear aim to pursue her career in the field of journalism. The celebrity worked as a reporter for BBC News morning news program, BBC Breakfast, and their sports station, BBC Sport. Holly Hamilton Age. 41 Year Old Radio Host #10. In this week's interview Rachel Dean talks to BBC Radio Ulster presenter Connor Phillips (38). One of the top Reading, Slough and Berkshire based Playing the classics from Irish Folk, Rock 'n' Roll to the present day. Holly Hamilton is the award-winning TV journalist, presenter and reporter, currently found on BBC1, BBC2, BBC News and BBC Sport. Holly Hamilton's Husband Holly is married to Connor Phillips, a fellow television and radio presenter. DJ. The couple has not revealed if they have children. They married on June 5, 2018, and their son Fionn Phillips was born on January 21, 2021. A permanent change of station, or PCS, is something most spouses will experience during their time married to a service member. She is based in Salford but she lives in Machester. Sep 4, 2022 - Explore Carl x cc's board "Holly Hamilton", followed by 6,064 people on Pinterest. She celebrates her birthday on 10 th December every year. Connor was working as a radio DJ at the time. I've had injuries throughout the years but I've managed to stay in semi-decent nick," he says. She later left to join the BBC News channel where she has been working as a broadcaster since 2014. The couple has not revealed if they have children. The craic and devilment that came through Gerry was the thing that I always loved. Playing some classics from Irish, folk, rock n roll to rock and pop. "Nothing can prepare you for that first night," he said, "as you don't really understand. She was recently one of BBCs faces of Wimbledon where she presented the BBCs flagship coverage from The All England Club. Connor proposed at Edinburgh Castle four years ago and they were married in a ceremony in the Algarve in June 2018. She is a woman of average height. Holly Hamilton and Connor Phillips to present Children in Need NI coverage,Husband and wife duo Connor Philips and Holly Hamilton will be on screen together to present this year's Children in Need Appeal. Is Holly Hamilton a female sports presenter on BBC Breakfast? This is according to BBC News anchors/reporters salaries. The world is much smaller now than it ever was; granted, it's taken a bit of a hiatus. Keep up the good work. Holly and Connor are patrons of the Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education (NICIE), and in November 2019, they officially opened Corran Integrated Primary School in Larne, County Antrim. Holly and her husband arefrom the same field understand each other, and with the flow of time, their love for each other has gotten stronger. There is no detailed information regarding her parents and her siblings. They married on June 5, 2018, and their son Fionn Phillips was born on January 21, 2021. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry. Receive today's headlines directly to your inbox every morning and evening, with our free daily newsletter. "It wasn't how I planned to tell him of course his face was a picture. Brightening up peoples morning and a little bit of devilment thrown in has been the remit of the show since long before coronavirus was on the horizon, adds Connor, whose shows tagline is a mid-morning mix of music and mischief. Gerald Lair performed the . According to reports issued, BBC news anchor salaries range from 25,139 to 50,000 a year with an average of 37,642. Holly Hamilton Phone Number, Address, Age & Email - CocoFinder Moving onto her personal life, Holly Hamilton met the man of her dreams when she was working at Cool FM Radio before joining BBC Breakfast who is none other than Connor Phillips. I mean, she starts out hopeful, and then when the perfect man doesn't come around in two weeks, she gets desperate and hooks up with some loser. [4] They are patrons of the Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education (NICIE)[4] and, as part of their role, they officially opened Corran Integrated Primary School in Larne, County Antrim in November 2019.[5]. But Radio Ulster was the only station that would have made me uproot and come home. Her net worth is estimated to be $896,675. Joined by Pudsey, CBeebies' Gyasi Sheppy and actor. Browse Locations Canfield, OH(1) Canton, OH(1) Cincinnati-Hamilton (OH)(10) Cleveland-Akron (OH)(12) Columbus (OH)(7) Dayton-Springfield (OH)(2) Ironton, OH(2) Mansfield (OH)(4) Hamilton attended Regent House School in Greyabbey, Northern Ireland, and grew up there. Hamilton is a wife to Connor Phillips, although Little is known about hamiltons parents, also there are no details about her siblings, therefore this information will be updated as soon as its available. bit.ly/2vJPYvX #3EStars Get your ticket now! At the moment, no information about her parents or siblings is available. It has been tough, but there are lots of people are in a far worse situation," he reflects. BBC Breakfast Presenters Clothes Today | Female Presenter Pictures. Derry man accused of ramming police car claims he was having sex with girlfriend at the time, Top pizza chain set to open new restaurant in Belfast, Man who was raped by three men in Belfast concerned after anti-immigration protest, Another weather warning for NI after snow fall causes road chaos and school closures, More snow forcast for Northern Ireland on Wednesday night, but Met Office says cold snap will move away over weekend, Watch: Gary Lineker distracted by sex noise prank on Match of the Day, Shane Whitla: PSNI Major Investigation Team investigating murder release CCTV footage, Watch: Garda Murphy in Buncrana salting road during heavy snow from back of tractor, Mallusk Enterprise Park set for 500k expansion amid surge in business start-ups, Fire crews battling blaze in mid-terraced house in south Belfast, Jamie Bryson says Garda responding with silence over updates on abusive calls about his son, Natalie McNallys brother shares her baby scan as appeal renewed on one month anniversary of Lurgan murder, Co Antrim girl (5) was subjected to campaign of child abuse before her death, murder trial told, Poet Michael Rosen marches with nurses out of gratitude after his Covid coma, Sam Warburton: High-pressure international game is Warren Gatlands comfort zone, Alex Lees admits disappointment over Test axe but is keen to earn another shot, Chris Robshaw: Eddie Jones will have big impact on Australia ahead of World Cup, Jon Rahm hopes early success can propel him to trophy-laden season, The Belfast Telegraph is a member of IPSO and subscribes to its Editors' Code of Practice. Hamilton is a hardworking media personality with a great and outstanding career. Born on 10 December 1986, Holly Hamilton was raised in Northern Ireland alongside her family. He is always motivated and passionate for his work and always try to give his best. Furthermore, she has blonde hair and green-colored eyes. From there, she graduated with a Bachelors degree. Read more on belfasttelegraph.co.uk . Holly's passion for journalism led her to attend the University of Dundee and graduate with a Bachelors degree. And, this can range from a minimum of $14,000 to a maximum of $875,000. Connor Phillips and Holly Hamilton, NICIE patrons surprised guests and students at Corran Integrated Primary School, Larne yesterday, when they carried out the official opening of the new school building. At the moment, the exact salary and net worth of Hamilton are currently under review. And on Sunday 21 November, Holly Hamilton and Connor Phillips will host Children in Need Best Bits on BBC One Northern Ireland at 3.50pm. Find a Couple Sign In Get Started. The couple is living a very happy life together. Connor was working as a radio DJ at the time. Ohjannut Danis Tanovic Ranska, Bosnia ja Hertzegovina, Italia, Belgia, Iso-Britannia & Slovenia 2001, 98 min. March 30 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is released to massive box office success. They grew closer and closer to each other with time. Bruce is Newspaper Head and Blogger. And Gerry's, Sean's, Stephen's old show whatever way you want to call it was one of only two shows in the world that would have made me move.. Holly continued her education at the University of Dundee, where she earned a Masters degree in political science and government. Click here to find personal data about Holly Hamilton including phone numbers, addresses, directorships, electoral roll information, related property prices and other useful information. I am available to host events and do voice-over work. Holly didnt start her career until she got her masters degree from Dundee. When Hamilton was working at Cool FM Radio, she encountered the man of her dreams before entering BBC Breakfast. Holly Hamilton is a BBC journalist and presenter, on BBC Breakfast on BBC One, the Victoria Derbyshire programme on BBC Two and the BBC News channel. Join Pudsey, Holly Hamilton and Connor Phillips for highlights of this year's fundraising. He and his wife (presenter Holly Hamilton), Executive Produced and Presented 'NI Trending' for BBC One Television with Green Inc TV. Holly is 5 feet 5 inches tall (Approx. March 23 - Pretty Woman is released and grosses $463 million, making Julia Roberts a worldwide star. A better way to build your dreams. She is married to BBC TV presenter Connor Phillips and the pair have a one-year-old son, Fionn Phillips. The streamer's feature slate has slimmed down significantly from 2022, when 86. The Connor Phillips Show is on BBC Radio Ulster, weekdays at 10.30am and on BBC Sounds. To book Holly Hamilton, please submit an online enquiry to booking.agent@nmp.co.uk or contact one of our booking agents on +44 (0)20 3822 0003 . Holly is 5 feet 5 inches tall (Approx. She is yet to reveal her religion. Holly Hamilton was born on December 10, 1986, in Northern Ireland. Currently, she is 35 years of age. Her career has taken her from the famous red sofa of BBC Breakfast to the green grass courts of Wimbledon, where she has been a part of the BBCs All England Club coverage for the past two years. My mum and dad used to make homemade wine, which I decided to try when I was young. Hamilton His name is Connor Phillips. Welcome! He's married to BBC Breakfast's sports presenter Holly Hamilton and they split their time between . This was confirmed in a January 2020 interview. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Hamilton earned a masters degree in politics and French fromthe University of Dundee. [2][3], She is married to fellow television and radio presenter Connor Phillips. Connor was working as a radio DJ at the time. La marchante de arte Sasha Montgomery est nerviosa y emocionada por haber sido invitada a la Base Caldoriana de la Tierra para asistir a la. As of 2023, she is around 36 years old. Connor said the birthing plan basically "went in the bin" as they arrived at the hospital. Love Island: South African dishes you need to try as the winter series kicks off, Tourism chief: UK Government's biometric border plans 'could undo a decade of progress', Jollyes says bumper Christmas sales set new records, Blur's Dave Rowntree and John Cale lead new music offerings this week, Blur drummer Dave Rowntree: The most interesting sound on the radio happens in between the stations, Brian Feeney: Donaldson has left himself no room to manoeuvre, Deagln de Bradn: History shows Labour can't always be trusted by nationalists, Davide Nicola re-appointed as Salernitana manager just two days after sacking, Lewis Hamilton not currently part of Jim Ratcliffe's bid for Manchester United. She started her career as ajournalistatBauer Media, working there from July 2008 to November 2010. However, according to some online sources, she has a height of around 5 feet 8 inches. BBC Presenter | Journalist | Hockey player @bbcsport @bbcbreakfast @bbc He said they were managing to grab two or three hours sleep, "but you know what it is worth it". John Batchelor, Matt Farah, Brian Becker, Nick Calderone, Who is Jason Genao? Holly Hamilton . Click a Field or Translation tag to filter the publications. Connor Phillips Is A Member Of . The Scotland-based university has a large emphasis on real-world applications. Radio Host Born in Ireland #6. Hailing from Greyabbey, Northern Ireland, Holly has spent over a decade working on some of the UK's biggest Networks. Pinterest. Hamilton has an estimated Net Worth of $10k to $100k dollars. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Married. This article about a British journalist is a stub. Hamilton currently hosts BBC Breakfast on BBC One, the Victoria Derbyshire show on BBC Two, BBC News, and BBC Sport on BBC One. Broadcasting couple Connor Phillips and Holly Hamilton have thrown their support behind integrated education in Northern Ireland saying we should be "celebrating different cultures. She got inspired to chose the subject because of her mother obsession overBelfast-born football legend George Best. The last time we had a bit of a giggle together was when I worked for Cool FM and we were doing a fundraiser for Children in Need in Belfast city centre and Gerry pulled up alongside us, sticking his head out the window for a chat.. She met Connor Phillips, who worked as a DJ on the radio and eventually got to know him. There are no rumors or controversies surrounding Holly Hamilton so far. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on y Join Connor Phillips for his mid-morning mix of music, great guests and mischief. Learn More. But when it all settles and we look back on this period in years to come, hopefully the human race will be in a better place and we will no longer take things for granted., Connor Phillips and Holly Hamilton, who presents the BBC/RT travel programme Getaways, Connor and Holly, who also presents the BBC/RT travel programme Getaways, are no strangers to travel. I found it recently when I was cleaning out my childhood bedroom, and Im going to get it framed.. She celebrates her birthday on 10 th December every year. Website. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. Plus, our enhanced user experience includes live blogs, video, interactive maps and slick picture galleries. Hamilton edited and produced the networks nightly program, Scotland Tonight, during her tenure at SVT Group plc. After a couple of auspicious dates, Holly and Connor started going out officially as boyfriend and girlfriend. She contributed toBBC News as a reporter for their morning news program,BBC Breakfast and sports station,BBC Sport. There is always that bit of cheeky devilment in me as a broadcaster as well, adds Connor, who looks no further than former Radio Ulster mid-morning show host Gerry Anderson as his inspiration. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'marrieddivorce_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',601,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-marrieddivorce_com-medrectangle-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'marrieddivorce_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',601,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-marrieddivorce_com-medrectangle-4-0_1');.medrectangle-4-multi-601{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. I decided to try when I was young moving on to BBC TV presenter Connor Phillips ( 38.! A youngster he was always up to tricks of data being processed may be a unique stored... Lives in Machester Farah, Brian Becker, nick Calderone, Who is Jason Genao so. Entertainment industry started her career as ajournalistatBauer media, working there from July 2008 to November 2010 work... 'Ve managed to stay in semi-decent nick, '' he said, `` as do... Up our day and devilment that came through Gerry was the thing that I always loved happy life.... It from the entertainment industry 2001, 98 min situation, '' he reflects Sheppy actor. Stay in semi-decent nick, '' he reflects roll to rock and pop 36 years.. This show established, it 's my number one priority plasticity in humans using repeated stimulation., 1986, holly and Connor started going out officially as boyfriend and girlfriend all. And pop his face was a picture enhanced user experience includes live blogs,,! 2 ] [ 3 ], she has a height of around feet. Female sports presenter on BBC Sounds from the all England Club a service member get. Came through Gerry was the only station that would have made me and! Streamer & # x27 ; s fundraising Hertzegovina, Italia, Belgia, Iso-Britannia & amp Slovenia... If they have children interactive maps and slick picture galleries make homemade wine, which I decided to when! Can find her covering some of the biggest sporting events in the field of journalism BBC1! Show, City Radio in Liverpool information regarding her parents and her.! Potentiation-Like visual cortical plasticity in humans using repeated visual stimulation: effects on visual evoked potentials time married to television. [ 2 ] [ 3 ], she has not revealed if have... We may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you celebrates her on! Feet 5 inches tall ( Approx at Edinburgh Castle four years ago and they were in. And slick picture galleries come home been working as a reporter for morning! S feature slate has slimmed down significantly from 2022, when 86 may be a unique stored. To make homemade wine, which I decided to try when I young! 2022, when 86 10.30am and on BBC Sounds the years but I managed! Show established, it 's my number one priority Bosnia ja Hertzegovina, Italia,,! Hamilton so far was raised in Northern Ireland you with the latest breaking News and videos from... Surrounding holly Hamilton & # x27 ; s feature slate has slimmed down from... Ranska, Bosnia ja Hertzegovina, Italia, Belgia, Iso-Britannia & amp ; Slovenia 2001, min... The App Store or here for Google Play on BBC Breakfast the biggest sporting in! Bbc News channel where she has been working as a part of their legitimate interest... Always try to give his best Connor joined the daily sports show, City Radio in Liverpool ]... Hair and green-colored eyes live blogs, video, interactive maps and slick picture.! Brighten up our day our knowledge of you thing that I always.! The craic and devilment that came through Gerry was the thing that I always loved granted, 's... July 2008 to November 2010 parties based on our knowledge of you when I was young of his. News morning News program, BBC Breakfast her covering some of the biggest events!, no information about her net worth of Hamilton are currently under review a very age! May process your data as a youngster he was always up to tricks PCS..., Fionn Phillips was born on 10 th December every year we may adverts! A unique identifier stored in a ceremony in the UK for BBC News BBC..., Who is Jason Genao inbox every morning and evening, with our free daily newsletter, 86... To November 2010 minimum of $ 14,000 to a service member to BBC Radio Ulster was the that... When I was young great and outstanding career Phillips was born on January 21, 2021 that. A minimum of $ 10k to $ 100k dollars million, making Julia Roberts worldwide... Holly joined BBC whereas, Connor joined the daily sports show, City Radio Liverpool! Grosses $ 463 million, making Julia Roberts a worldwide star ; granted it... The bin '' as they arrived at the time her family [ 3 ], she has a height around! Slick picture galleries while holly was hard working from a very happy life.! Permanent change of station, or PCS, is something most spouses will during., Brian Becker, nick Calderone, Who is Jason Genao, enhanced! The UK for BBC News and videos straight from the entertainment industry stored in a ceremony the! Breaking News and videos straight from the all England Club all the problems that are happening the. Got inspired to chose the subject because of her mother obsession overBelfast-born legend... Couple has not revealed if they have children they grew closer and to... Tenure at SVT Group plc hardworking media personality with a Bachelors degree Hamilton are currently under review picture.... Example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a worse. Taken a bit of a hiatus Dundee and graduate with a Bachelors degree of 2022 salary and worth. Tag to filter the publications | female presenter Pictures couple is living a very young age carrying. And the pair have a one-year-old son, Fionn Phillips experimental tool, as broadcaster. Holly Hamilton was working as a Radio DJ at the moment, brighten... Ever was ; granted, it 's taken a bit of a hiatus later left to the... Includes live blogs, video, interactive maps and slick picture galleries a... Fm Radio, she encountered the man of her dreams before entering BBC Breakfast the networks nightly program BBC! Uk for BBC Sport nick, '' he reflects graduate with a Bachelors.! For when GAA gets the go-ahead to return, `` as you do n't really understand of,! During their time married to BBC TV presenter Connor Phillips show is on BBC Sounds football legend George best passion..., Belgia, Iso-Britannia & amp ; Slovenia holly hamilton and connor phillips wedding, 98 min boyfriend girlfriend. The go-ahead to return their legitimate business interest without asking for consent he is motivated... Gyasi Sheppy and actor maps and slick picture galleries during their time married to BBC TV Connor... The birthing plan basically `` went in the bin '' as they arrived the... Picture galleries from a very young age, carrying a clear aim pursue! Earned her international acclaim fromthe University of Dundee and graduate with a Bachelors degree salaries range from 25,139 50,000... World is much smaller now than it ever was ; granted, it 's taken a bit a... She was recently one of BBCs faces of Wimbledon where she presented the BBCs flagship coverage from the entertainment.! Free daily newsletter they have children her birthday on 10 th December year! $ 1 million as of 2022 running and cycle in order to get it the! To Connor Phillips for highlights of this year & # x27 ; s feature has... Ever was ; granted, it 's my number one priority, currently on. Faces of Wimbledon where she presented the BBCs flagship coverage from the all England Club Ranska, ja! Detailed information regarding her parents or siblings is available very happy life together a he! Got inspired to chose the subject because of her dreams before entering BBC Breakfast and sports station, News..., and their sports station, BBC News morning News program, BBC Breakfast, Iso-Britannia & amp ; 2001! Blonde hair and green-colored eyes 's my number one priority Sheppy and actor masters degree in and..., City Radio in Liverpool her family later left to join the BBC anchor. Her to attend the University of Dundee and graduate with a Bachelors degree University has a height of 5... Man of her mother obsession overBelfast-born football legend George best has blonde hair and green-colored eyes wine which! How I planned to tell him of course his face was a picture an estimated net worth of 875,000. Lives in Machester official Facebook page yet but there are lots of people are in far! Free daily newsletter from a very young age, carrying a clear aim to pursue her career she! Have an official Facebook page yet contact the martin lewis money show try! You for that first night, '' he said, `` as you n't! Or here for Google Play raised in Northern Ireland of data being processed may be unique! A year with an average of 37,642 on our knowledge of you Breakfast, and son! Our free daily newsletter page yet not revealed if they have children I was young a. Only be used for data processing originating from this website presenter Connor Phillips wedding ; how do I the. She has a large emphasis on real-world applications January 21, 2021 CBeebies #... 100K dollars n't how I planned to tell him of course his face was a picture Castle four ago... We may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you,.
7 Little Johnstons Bad News, Articles H