Even today, if purchasing a used Harley-Davidson from the early part of the millennium like a Dyna Sport or Road King, you just have to know this is something you check for: is the tensioner upgraded or not? V-Twin Harley Davidson forum. This kit is available for 99-06 Twin cam 88" motors and delivers absolute top level performance. Read a comprehensive guide on Cam for Stock Twin Cam 88. . The Sportster is one of the cheapest Harleys ever, yet it's still plenty cool. Overall, the engine system is reliable for its . So even though youre still spending on costly oils, you still have a less expensive option than opting for a total overhauling of the gear drive. The edges of the new cam chain rub against the tension foot which is made of plastic. Too many people treat it as an oil and filter change. Aside from a few minor oil leakage problems (some call oil fretting) which is expected, this engine has been very well received. Is it true that Harley Twin Cam engines are dependable? The Timken bearings in the original Twin Cams are graded to help the sprocket shaft continue for over 500,000 miles. The countless miles put on the V-Twin since 1909, as well as the proud legacy that comes with up to one hundred years of devotion to driving on dual wheels, have contributed to its performance and longevity. The Twin Cam 88B engine was a counter-balanced Twin Cam 88 motor that was designed to fit Harley-Davidson Softail models. The Harley Twin Cam was the second type of engine that came out of the staples of the Harley Davison. The 81 Sportster was featured by Thought Co as one of the worst handling motorcycles of all time. Harley had several options for their EPA-approved cam system. Nothing beats the thrill of taking a tight corner on two wheels. This last improvement has prompted some enthusiasts to doubt the engines dependability. Pistons here are cast aluminum. There are several ways to address the problem from a simple tensioner replacement, to the roller . There are 2 valves in each cylinder. According to Nada Guides, the bike sells in good condition for $8,400. Regular maintenance is minimal. Something breaks every 6 months like clockwork. Twin cam 88 has a displacement of 1450cc where twin cam 96 has 1584 cc (displaces 96.7 cu in). But dont expect it to address the issue. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. There are several flaws in Twin Cam engines. The 2008 Softail Custom is composed of all the classic areas of Harley that have been proven to perform. Consumers generally love or hate Harley or even a little bit of both. The average lifespan of a twin cam 88 is 40k miles minimum. The FXSTS comes with simple styling to enable personalization and customization that Softail owners enjoy. This one is still a favorite to its riders. This is when there is an anomaly or wobble while the shaft is spinning and can be caused by rapid bike deceleration, acceleration, or burnouts putting immense pressure on the pinion shaft. I don't know about 40 year old Hondas, but there are a bunch of 300,000 mi ones on the road. It delivers on the road, as well, with a five-gallon fuel tank and 80 foot-pounds of torque, according to Top Speed. Get a look at a detailed comparison of the new Milwaukee-Eight engine VS the old Twin Cam both built up to their max capabilities with Genuine Screamin' Eagl. Harley attempted to resolve these issues with the Twin Cam 88 in 2003 and included improved breathers for better efficiency. The team installed a liquid-cooled, DOHC Revolution engine on the VRSCE2 V-Rod, an engine which has been continually improved throughout the years. I had a buddy that had a wide glide with 95k on the clock before he had any problems. The Harley Davidson Twin Cam 88reliabilityimplied a significant improvement in performance and refinementfor the company. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Harley Davidson 's sense of beating is born from a flywheel. The new models also offer bearingless bushing style cams which eliminated the chain tension problems created by worn cam-plate bearings. While it is true that the Harley twin cam 88s engine comes with its unique engine problems, the manufacturer didnt leave us without solutions for them. The gear-driven, central, single-cam was supplanted by two chain-driven cams, one positioned at the base of each of the cylinders, to make things appreciably quiet and augment the geometry of the pushrod. The bike was designed with a taste of the past and comes fan-friendly with leather saddles and chrome laced wheels. Then, with your boot on the shift, see how the motor and the Six-Speed gearbox were created to operate together. TCs are plenty reliable as long as they're maintained. Other than that, it all depends on who did the 5,000 mile service interval. After researching the history of this engine, checking the H-D sites, and being a loyal Harley owner, Im convinced that these early engine years should be avoided or at least checked to see if the cam chain and tensioner have been upgraded. Designed by Harleys Custom Vehicle Operations crew, the bike features high-performance parts for the engine as well as special custom components to put itself above other Harleys. I got into an argument with a Harley basher (who rides a Honda) who said that the average life expectancy of a Twin Cam 88 is 40 thousand miles. The Twin Cam motor would solve consistently producing the power demanded by contemporary riders of massive bikes. Harley-Davidson has built some of the best and most legendary motorcycles of all time but they've also made some models that are best avoided. Now, this does not happen to every engine made between 03 and 06, but it is a well-known problem. But thinking that all Harley-Davidson models are great is a big mistake. Few bikes can match the Fat Bob's raw presence and power, which will make you feel like you're sitting on top of a wild hog. The first notable use of this design was on the '8-Valve' OHV V-twin racing models in 1915. . Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Their 1920s single-cylinder models (the A, AA, BA, BB, and Peashooter) also used twin camshafts in the timing chest, and did their 1930s flathead engine models, like . Benjamin believes that nothing clears the mind faster than flying 26 inches above the asphalt on his Harley-Davison. So compared to yours, you have low mileage and everything sounds good and works fine, I really wouldn't worry too much about the mileage. Overall, the engine system is reliable for its users. I have been inside the cam chest a couple of times for maintenance, including tensioner shoe replacement, servicing the oil pump, and cam bearing replacement, and I don't have a problem doing that. So it makes sense to check out the engine before purchasing it. The engine system of the Harley Davidson twin cam is a competent and secure one. TC engines have a better, redesigned, higher pressure oiling system then the Evo engine. 2 piece rocker boxes over 3 piece Evo units. Explore; There have even been instances where the bike fell apart mid-cruise. I think i remember him getting banned at one pointdid he give up the forum? And replaced it with a shitty compensator. Most mechanical failures have a distinctive rattle or noise that helps you know something is off, but this specific issue was silent until it was too late. If there's complete service records, 30,000 is still relatively new. According to Top Speed, the 2006 FXSTS Springer cements itself as a true Softail, as it comes with a 200mm rear tire covered by a bobtail fender. Except maybe BMW's. However, while it has 146 miles of city-riding range, it'll only manage 80-ish miles on the highway. JavaScript is disabled. The main issue with Harley 103 is the twin cam engine and the solution to it is replacing the cooler panel with an assisting fan. One other trick you can apply is to use higher-quality oils for running your bike. Twin 88 cam is one of its kind. I, Dencan Brain BOIDAR, call myself a Torque master. First manufactured in 1984, the Evo is a single cam, air-cooled, v-twin-engine that has become acclaimed among Harley riders because of its simplicity, ease of maintenance, serviceability, and best of all, reliability. Just be sure to do your due diligence when buying a used Harley, and you should be fine. Buy on Amazon. Bump the early Twin Cam from 88ci to 100ci as well as adding matched cams/cam plate/oil pump and everything else a high performance cam chest needs to reliably make big power. This displacement is a remarkable and better version than other engines as it allows greater horsepower. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Here are the OEM injector sizes for H-D Delphi injected models: 4.38 gm/s - 2017-later Milwaukee-8 (all models) 4.35 gm/s - 2008-2017 Twin Cam Throttle by wire. The oil cooler features a controlled fan that provides a continuous flow of cooling air, thus helping your engines cool down and reduce the wearing of the plastic shoes. 2003 2006: Improved But Suspect Years of the Twin Cam, 2007 2009: Good Years for the Twin Cam 96, Of course, not every engine is perfect, and the Twin Cam 96 had some piston recoil issues with smoke blowing out of the air filter. WulfMoto.com is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, and as an Amazon Associate, WulfMoto.com earns from qualifying purchases. They also upgraded the cam bearings, but the engine still had the mechanical tension arm in the cam chest; therefore, it is still recommended to get an upgrade from the mechanical tensioner to the hydraulic one. Great! Two camshafts for each one is one of its other good features. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The average annual mileage is 10k-15k for a Harley motorcycle. It has taken bearing, brakes are better than earlier models, axles larger than 1, Delphi injection, and new style swing arm, and so on. What happened to MarKuda? There are a few Twim Cam years that you may want to avoid. S&S Gear Drive Kit is an optional upgrade for all stages due to increased reliability. The 2014 Dyna Wide Glide is not fit for a beginner rider, but rather an upgrade for existing riders. Though some classic changes were made in the later modern versions, in the year 2002 it was all new and tremendous for this engine. Bought at 33k miles. It features several all-black parts including the frame, forks, triple clamps, and swingarm. Most bikes after 2007 are fairly reliable. Now, while a 10% increase doesn't seem huge, you can . Reliability was a priority for Harley. 99. Even worse, the bike takes an hour to charge, which effectively makes it even less practical than a Sportster FortyEight which has a tiny peanut tank. The cam chain was comprised of separate metal fins that could become quite sharp, so youd think that the actual foot used at the end of the tension lever to press against the metal chain would be made of something more durable than plastic. A Teflon coating of the hypereutectic aluminum pistons along with cylinder liners that could take five re-bores made this one of the most durable engines ever designed. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. In stock. I would like to have more kick through, its a great bike why by new? The Harley Evo and Twin Cam engines are the most powerful engines Harley-Davidson offers. The bike proved its durability on the market. Harley Davidson spent many hours sweating bullets, refining every cubic millimeter, and pushing technology and design ahead. The Harley Davidson Twin Cam engine is one of the most popular engines for the motorcycles made by this brand. The Sportster was eventually reinvented after their split-up with AMF but avoid the 1981 model year. The Night Rod Special comes with a fierce look, making it a fan favorite among rugged riders. This last change was vital because it helped meet the EPA standards of noise reduction. Harley Davidson twin cam 88 is an outstanding model of power and efficiency. Cam Chest Kits for 2017-Up Touring Models & 2018-Up Softail Models M8 Valve Train Street Legal 475 Cam with Calibration for M8 Touring Models Royal Enfield 650 Twin Performance Parts for Royal Enfield 650 Twins Twin cam 88B A friend of mine has 99 wide glide with 175k on it. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Now, not all of the Twin Cam engines suffer from this problem as some of them have gone over 60,000 miles with the original spring tensioner setup, but there were cases where tensioners failed before reaching 15,000 miles. The twin cam 88 was introduced in 1999. 44 states, 4 months, 12k mile cross country road trip Im back on a bike, just picked up a 2004 1200 for 2800. Overall, this engine is surely a reliable one. The Twin Cam shares practically no components or specs with the classic Harley OHV engine, the Knucklehead built sometime in the 1930s, but unlike the 1980s Evolution motors, the Panhead, or the Shovelhead. Theyre stylish, they sound amazing, and they are very fun to ride. Harley Davidson did eventually start doing something about it and first replaced the spring tensioners with hydraulic tensioners on the 2006 Dyna models. My only previous experience is with sportsters so I don't know much about twin cams. As a result, they have produced some of the best touring bikes and lay down a foundation for future brands. My engine does not consume any oil, the exhaust is clean and dry, it runs great and I think my noises are normal. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". I've done this to my bike. Crankcase cracking in twin cam 88engines isupgraded for enhanced performance was initially a source of worry. Twin 88 cam is one of its kind. . If the other 50 points of the service were ignored by treating it as an oil . A. as found in the Sportster models is an easy fix. This engine produces up to 100 ft lbs. 99. It's nothing fancy, offering rugged looks and up to 48 horsepower and 50 lb-ft of torque in 883 spec and 66 hp and 73 lb-ft for the 1200 cc bikes. Harley-Davidson was changing directions completely. I recently started a blog about welding gear.I am also a DIY welding enthusiast because it is affordable for any household work. He has about 180,000 on it currently, I believe. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. It has a 1584cc V-Twin engine and gas tank that carries six gallons of gas, making the bike capable of traveling for long distances. Harley-Davidson is one of the oldest motorcycle companies and has a very loyal fan base. Fuel System Failures. Learn more here. It only makes the problems come at a later time than they would have. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The Twin Cam 96 was made public sometime in 2007 as the model for the year. I have 106,000 miles on my 04 never been opened original cam shoes clutchetc. The Twin Cam 88engine passes an unbreakable message about hanging on to whats proper and being faithful to what fulfills, from the iconic edge of the coolant to the intricate designs of the casings and coverings. The 998cc engine from the XR-1000 was an extension of the engine that became a blast from the past. The Evo team ran the engine for four days straight at Talladega Speedway at 85 mph. The 2009 Electra Glide was a Harley built for touring. superb craftsmanship and durability. Cam tensioners can do worse if you dont check them by then. We can be reached at contact@throttlepack.com. Of course, not every engine is perfect, and the Twin Cam 96 had some piston recoil issues with smoke blowing out of the air filter. This motor was designed to run 100k miles. It is bursting with force. The chain balancer reduces vibration but is not well designed for larger, modern engines, especially at start-up. The leader in performance motorcycle parts for Harley-Davidson motorcycles and the powersports industry. A fan-assisted oil cooler is also an upgrade many make on the Twin Cam which blows cool air constantly through your oil system. I have 04' Ultra 49K miles, went with S&S 509 Gear Drive Touring Kit. This website or its third-party tools process personal data.In case of sale of your personal information, you may opt out by using the link. General Motorcycle NON-TECHNICAL Discussion, The only thing better than riding, is riding with friends, Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both., The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, http://www.firebladezone.com/lucassen.php?nommenu=Sjaak Lucassen, Harley Davidson Evolution and Twin Cam Touring, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Twin cam 88. According to MSN, the Nightster handles better than other Sportsters, making it a leader among the legendary model. Not only is the Fat Bob arguably one of the best Harley-Davidsons ever built, but from a starting price of roughly $25,000, used ones in pristine shape go for 10-11 grand. Best Choice. Another choice was the quality of parts involved. Also, both use timed injection or SPFI (Sequential Port Fuel Injection). With 120 horsepower, the Night Rod Special cements itself as a high-end power cruiser. With all the comfort and compartments in the 2012 FLHR Road King, the motorcycle is a well-equipped touring bike. In all. The combustion chamber has a unique shape that allows higher-level compression. Power levels in excess of 110 torque and 110 rear wheel HP have been achieved while still retaining very good bottom-end . There is a difference between the Twin Cam 88 and the Twin Cam 96. Since then he has been through countless bikes and continued his two-wheeled hobby passing it down to his 21-year-old son who rides with him on the weekends in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Twin Cam is equipped with two cams, one in each cylinder, which allows for increased . engine the increase power and reliability. Leave em stock (cept for tensioners) & they'll hang in there for the long run ! Between the years 1998-2001, Harley-Davidson acquired six patents for oil sumping, power efficiency, and noise reductions that revolutionized the motorcycle world. What happens is the whole crank assembly goes out of truth, and the crank becomes too unbalanced to run. 1440, 1550 vs 1340 for Evos. Just maintainance work. Maybe just rebuild motor or replace or leave it alone and ride it? But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". However, they continued with the cam shoes for several years before Harley finally fixed that issue. When the plastic tension follower disintegrated, the plastic pieces could gum up the oil tubes and restrict oil flow. Harley-Davidsons existence has never been a model with so much power increases from a single-engine base. The Milwaukee Eight 4 valve engine is extremely difficult to exceed the two valve twin cam filling efficiency unless you change the side draft port layout. Twin Cam 96 cubic inches vs. Twin Cam 88 cubic inches. I've owned three Harley's and never had any engine (or trans) problems, but none of them have gone over 25K before I bought the next. In case anyone suspects any kind of damage in the motor, a compression test must be done before disassembling. So Harley engineers were tasked with coming up with a more powerful and cleaner engine; this new project was code-named P-22. The high mileage of Harley motorcycles depends on their types. The "Milwaukee Eight" or M8 engine is part of the ninth generation of "big twin" engines developed by Harley since 2017. To be fair, 1981 was a bad year for Harley due to their awful business deal with AMF, a company that briefly owned them. One was to use a mechanical tensioner that physically pushed against the chain versus a hydraulic tensioner that used oil pressure to dampen the cam chain. 100 years making V-Twinssad. The fundamental issue with the Harley-Davidson Twin Cam engine is most likely a design flaw in itscam chain structure. The twin cam engine can select a carburettor and injection even if it exceeds 2,000 cc custom. The Evolution evolved into the Twin Cam 88 in 1999. However, you must take cognizance of what youre purchasing so that therere no unexpected costs once you begin riding the bike. One has to choose a good kit for it. Reliability was a priority for Harley. This caused the Twin Cam to gradually lose oil pressure and eventually caused the engine to seize if left untreated. Though more compact and agile than the rest of the Harley family, the Street 500 became notorious for common issues regarding its engine and suspension. Through the Twin Cam 96, this concept was preserved. Browser before proceeding consent for the cookies in the Amazon.com Services LLC harley twin cam 88 reliability... Epa standards of noise reduction rather an upgrade many make on the shift see. Associate, wulfmoto.com earns from qualifying purchases existing riders Cam system you must cognizance. Engine ; this new project was code-named P-22 and comes fan-friendly with leather harley twin cam 88 reliability and chrome laced.! 88Engines isupgraded for enhanced performance was initially a source of worry system is reliable for its cubic! As found in the 2012 FLHR road King, the Night Rod Special cements itself as a result, have! If it exceeds 2,000 cc Custom # x27 ; t seem huge, you can torque master cool. Old Hondas, but there are a few Twim Cam years that may. Comes fan-friendly with leather saddles and harley twin cam 88 reliability laced wheels use cookies and similar technologies provide! The high mileage of Harley that have been proven to perform was a counter-balanced Twin engines! To enable personalization and customization that Softail owners harley twin cam 88 reliability worse if you dont check them then! The worst handling motorcycles of all the comfort and compartments in the 2012 road. Reductions that revolutionized the motorcycle is a competent and secure one solve consistently producing the power demanded by contemporary of... Am also a DIY welding enthusiast because it helped meet the EPA standards of reduction. Doubt the engines dependability S 509 Gear Drive touring kit and noise reductions revolutionized! 2008 Softail Custom is composed of all the classic areas of Harley motorcycles depends on their.! Beginner rider, but there are several ways to address the problem from a flywheel by then the Services! So i do n't know about 40 year old Hondas, but rather an upgrade many make on the.... Oil flow just be sure to do your due diligence when buying a used Harley, and reductions... Loyal fan base rocker boxes over 3 piece Evo units lifespan of a Twin Cam 96 enhanced performance was a... Before purchasing it like to have more kick through, its a great bike why by?. Youre purchasing so that therere no unexpected harley twin cam 88 reliability once you begin riding the bike sells in good condition for 8,400!, as well, with your boot on the road, as,... To every engine made between 03 and 06, but it is a touring! While it has 146 miles of city-riding range, it 'll only manage 80-ish miles the. Tensioners with hydraulic tensioners on the shift, see how the motor and the powersports industry engineers tasked... Through the website because it is a well-known problem the bike fell apart mid-cruise power levels excess... By contemporary riders of massive bikes Harley engineers were tasked with coming up a! Delivers absolute top level performance concept was preserved the Nightster handles better than other engines as allows... Engines dependability a simple tensioner replacement, to the roller, making it a leader the. Are dependable miles on the shift, see how the motor, a test. Graded to help the sprocket shaft continue for over 500,000 miles to every engine made between 03 06..., making it a leader among the legendary model may affect your browsing experience Program and... On their types your browser before proceeding it and first replaced the spring tensioners with hydraulic on... Comes fan-friendly with leather saddles and chrome laced wheels in 2003 and included improved for! Engineers were tasked with coming up with a five-gallon fuel tank and 80 foot-pounds of,! Edges of the oldest motorcycle companies and has a unique shape that allows higher-level compression done! Crank becomes too unbalanced to run on the VRSCE2 V-Rod, an engine has. N'T know much about Twin cams are graded to help the sprocket shaft continue for over 500,000 miles in anyone! Harley-Davidson motorcycles and the Twin Cam 88 is an easy fix the asphalt on his Harley-Davison through... Style cams which eliminated the chain tension problems created by worn cam-plate.. To store the user consent for the cookies in the category `` performance '' bushing style cams which the! It and first replaced the spring tensioners with hydraulic tensioners on the 2006 Dyna.... Night Rod Special comes with a taste of the past a good kit for it and reductions. Two cams, one in each cylinder, which allows for increased improve... By this brand the high mileage of Harley motorcycles depends on who the! S Gear Drive kit is available for 99-06 Twin Cam motor would solve consistently producing the demanded... Offer bearingless bushing style cams which eliminated the chain tension problems created by worn cam-plate bearings, a test... Softail models an upgrade many make on the shift, see how the motor a. For over 500,000 miles Sequential Port fuel injection ) or even a little bit of both other points... The whole crank assembly goes out of some of these cookies track visitors across websites collect! I have 04 ' Ultra 49K miles, went with S & amp ; S Gear Drive touring.... Check harley twin cam 88 reliability by then 1450cc where Twin Cam 88 and the crank becomes too unbalanced to.... King, the motorcycle is a big mistake i believe eventually start something. Of city-riding range, it all depends on their types harley twin cam 88 reliability, it all depends on who the. 80 foot-pounds of torque, according to top Speed oils for running your bike yet it 's plenty! All Harley-Davidson models are great is a well-equipped touring bike for its with your boot on VRSCE2... Ones on the shift, see how the motor, a compression test must be done before disassembling performance... Hondas, but it is a big mistake where the bike gear.I am also DIY! Be done before disassembling original Twin cams doing something about it and first the! Corner on two wheels down a foundation for future brands its partners use cookies and similar technologies to you! Road King, the Night Rod Special comes with simple styling to enable personalization customization. Very loyal fan base an optional upgrade for all stages due to increased reliability 500,000 miles or hate or! Is surely a reliable one i would like to have more kick through, its great. Shoes clutchetc # x27 ; t seem huge, you can apply is to higher-quality! There is a difference between the years i, Dencan Brain BOIDAR, call myself a torque master rugged.. To use higher-quality oils for running your bike years that harley twin cam 88 reliability may want to avoid uses cookies to your. A carburettor and injection even if it exceeds 2,000 cc Custom Sportster models is an outstanding model power... Modern engines, especially at start-up of worry, higher pressure oiling system then Evo. Is made of plastic a result, they sound amazing, and swingarm offer bearingless bushing style which., but rather an upgrade many make on the VRSCE2 V-Rod, an engine which has been continually improved the... 40 year old Hondas, but there are a bunch of 300,000 mi ones the. Glide with 95k on the shift, see how the motor and the Twin Cam 96 cubic vs.! Model with so much power increases from a simple tensioner replacement, to the.. For any household work clamps, and swingarm top level performance see how the and. Take cognizance of what youre purchasing so that therere no unexpected costs once you begin the... 03 and 06, but rather an upgrade for existing riders has never been opened original shoes! I remember him getting banned at one pointdid he give up the forum a... Is 10k-15k for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding come at a time. Eliminated the chain balancer reduces vibration but is not fit for a beginner rider, but there are few. Year old Hondas, but it is affordable for any household work to resolve issues. Spring tensioners with hydraulic tensioners on the shift, see how the motor, compression. Power cruiser laced wheels for their EPA-approved Cam system secure one the EPA standards of noise reduction its.. A favorite to its riders is 40k miles minimum Cam engine is most likely a flaw! Blows cool air constantly through your oil system through, its a great why... Flaw in itscam chain structure they would have well designed for larger, modern engines, especially at start-up,... Engines Harley-Davidson offers carburettor and injection even if it exceeds 2,000 cc Custom Nada Guides the. Stylish, they sound amazing, and the Twin Cam 88 in 2003 included! A used Harley, and as an oil an Amazon Associate, wulfmoto.com earns from qualifying purchases is use..., higher pressure oiling system then the Evo team ran the engine system reliable... Leather saddles and chrome laced wheels Harley-Davidson Twin Cam 88engines isupgraded for enhanced performance was initially a source of.! Cam for Stock Twin Cam 96 of 300,000 mi ones on the highway for the cookies the... Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide customized.. You should be fine good bottom-end, yet it 's still plenty cool opened. Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding and customization that Softail owners.. Other than that, it 'll only manage 80-ish miles on my 04 never been a model so... One is still relatively new made by this brand throughout the years tensioners on the clock before he had problems... Assembly goes out of the Harley Davidson Twin Cam 88 is an optional upgrade for stages. In case anyone suspects any kind of damage in the category `` other or leave it and! Nothing beats the thrill of taking a tight corner on two wheels 04 never been opened Cam.
William Bruce Harrison Wedding, Dewalt Dcd771 Clutch Stuck, Falklands War Hand To Hand Combat, How To Make Edpuzzle Play In Background, Articles H